AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...8 9 10 · >>
TenaciousDave On June 28, 2020
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#31New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 08:51:29
@DiscordTiger Said

Hi everyone,

I was just thinking about a few people and how they were fairing during this global pandemic.

How about popping out of lurking mode and saying hi?

Or if you’ve deleted make a new account to say hi and let us know who you were.

I’m even curious about some that have been banned for 40. So I’ll offer amnesty, and goodwill. If we can all be respectful, maybe we can reconnect as humans.

I see a few tfsers on fb... so I know they are ok. Do we have any new TFS relationships or babies out there? How far off are our first TFS babies from being able to officially register.
What is everyone up to?

Honestly, I miss boobie the most. Not a few weeks go by that I don’t think about her and how f***ing awesome she was. The finality in death just randomly hits me.

I know part of it is because every time I think about other posters I can usually find a way to check on them—because we connected on at least one other form of social media.

There a few I don’t have any contact with, other than a username. I’ll refrain from calling people out, but if we talked, were friends, or were in one of the tfs houses together chances are I’m hoping you are doing ok, and am wondering how goes things.

I'm still here. I don't know what else to say but this 6 foot white American c*** is still here. Mother Earth is gonna have to try a whole lot harder. I'm not leaving just yet.
The Anus Of Satan

#32New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 08:53:36
@gakINGKONG Said

Don't start no crap bout George.

Get the f*** outta here with that s***.!! >
The Anus Of Satan

#33New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 08:59:19
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Great idea. I wonder how many of our comrades in arms will pop in.
I miss a few of the old peeps - Gsnap, Someone else, Bozie, Dave, Eagle, Ko, Tar, luckycharms, streetangel... and heaps of others. This place used to be a lot of fun back then.

I'm not sucking any d***. Not yours. not Jennifers84's... let's get down to brass tacks........

I A'INT SUCKING NO d***!

Alright, I'll suck your d*** but I had better get at least 45 dollars out it.
And that's 45 Trump dollars. Is that good enough for you?
DiscordTiger On about 16 hours ago
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#34New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 09:36:02
Lol!

I would have called you a c*** sooner if I thought you’d come back. I just didn’t want to sound like Delta.
DiscordTiger On about 16 hours ago
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#35New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 09:38:31
I gotta go to bed. I can’t stay up to see the sunrise again this week. I actually have thurs morning meetings.

Be well.
The Anus Of Satan

#36New Post! Jun 04, 2020 @ 09:44:53
@SimplyxComplicated Said

Oh, hi.
I very rarely come back here.
When I do, i barely interact with anything.
For some reason I tend to only respond to a Skunky message and/or comment that is probably several months old.
All the while talking to him more regularly on Skype. (where he also happens to be the only one I talk to on there and yet I still sometimes disappear from there because I suck 😂 )

I have a number of people on Facebook. Which is nice.

@DiscordTiger Said

I gotta go to bed. I can’t stay up to see the sunrise again this week. I actually have thurs morning meetings.

Be well.

https://youtu.be/AzsiE44Lz_w
gakINGKONG On about 3 hours ago

, Florida
#39New Post! Jun 05, 2020 @ 10:27:26
@TenaciousDave Said

Get the f*** outta here with that s***.!! >

All good things to those who wait. I leave with my toys later.

Better you wash that mouth with a bar of soap.

We would be lucky to have Gwb at the helm.
Wingsy On July 24, 2020
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#40New Post! Jun 05, 2020 @ 15:37:50
Hola, amiga. We've chatted on Facebook, but this is my first TFS post in...well, quite some time.
Things slowed down here, most of the old crew drifted off, things got awfully political (which is not for my forte) and I wandered away one day and have finally found my way back.
Electric_Banana On September 18, 2020

, New Zealand
#41New Post! Jun 08, 2020 @ 16:54:56
@DiscordTiger Said

Hi everyone,

The sad reality is that the vast majority of people out there want total control over who is in their vicinity.

While i can completely respect this in live situations, in online forums if you're indifferent to someone you can easily ignore them (unless, of course, those individuals are intentionally addressing you).

For the most part however I think those with hardened mindsets need to expose themselves to different cognitive perspectives from all sorts of different people from all walks of life and in an online & anonymous environment this can be safely done because you won't gather any moss.

The day that MySpace introduced 'Groups' was the start of Myspace's fall...everyone started pouring into 'like-minded' areas totally avoiding the municipal forums.

The only example I can give is being in a forum where 70 percent of the posters are Trump voters, realize this, match up and then lock themselves away from the remaining thirty percent because they don't want to overhear anything challenging.

I used to think that 'Herds' were just a High-school thing but it's actually the start of a permanent trait harbored by most humans right up until death.
And even as death approaches and people begin asking 'who', 'when', 'where' and 'why' you'll notice, once again, they go seeking the largest herd.
Jennifer1984 On about 2 hours ago
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#42New Post! Jun 08, 2020 @ 17:29:35
I don't want to have control over anybody. I just want to make my point of view.

Where I dig my heels in is when others make the issue personal. Now, I'm quite capable of giving as good as I get and that's because I have a simple rule.

Treat others as they treat me.

Be fair, polite and considerate to me and I'm the nicest girl in the world Be an arsehole and you get the responses you ask for.

I'm not going to allow others treat me as less than human and not tell them that I think they're wrong.

Two posters have done their best to hound me off the site. The first eventually gave up and mooched off. The second is, well, that's an ongoing conflict that I'd rather hadn't developed but I didn't start it.

Still....... all the other posters on here are fair and decent people. We have our differences but we kinda rub along alright. I don't expect people to agree with me, but I do expect reserve the right to defend myself from abuse.
bob_the_fisherman On September 24, 2020
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#43New Post! Jun 10, 2020 @ 06:23:27
@TenaciousDave Said

I'm not sucking any d***. Not yours. not Jennifers84's... let's get down to brass tacks........

I A'INT SUCKING NO d***!

Alright, I'll suck your d*** but I had better get at least 45 dollars out it.
And that's 45 Trump dollars. Is that good enough for you?

Methinks you doth protest too much... how's it going biotch? Been awhile...
offbeat On September 21, 2020

london, United Kingdom
#45New Post! Jun 10, 2020 @ 11:50:04
@Jennifer1984 Said

I don't want to have control over anybody. I just want to make my point of view.

Where I dig my heels in is when others make the issue personal. Now, I'm quite capable of giving as good as I get and that's because I have a simple rule.

Treat others as they treat me.

Be fair, polite and considerate to me and I'm the nicest girl in the world Be an arsehole and you get the responses you ask for.

I'm not going to allow others treat me as less than human and not tell them that I think they're wrong.

Two posters have done their best to hound me off the site. The first eventually gave up and mooched off. The second is, well, that's an ongoing conflict that I'd rather hadn't developed but I didn't start it.

Still....... all the other posters on here are fair and decent people. We have our differences but we kinda rub along alright. I don't expect people to agree with me, but I do expect reserve the right to defend myself from abuse.

was I one of those posters?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...8 9 10 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs