Random

TATTOO? lol

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
insane_angel On December 13, 2009

Lewisville, United States (gen
#1New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 22:35:18
How much does it cost to get a pare of rather big angel wings tattoo on your back?
RobbyF On November 11, 2016

Silver Spring, Maryland
#2New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 22:37:38
it's gonna be more if you want it to be an insane angel.
riggs On September 17, 2008

Santa Monica,
#3New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 22:38:40
You don't really want to go this, do ya, hun?
yummyher On January 19, 2009

London, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 22:58:51
@riggs Said
You don't really want to go this, do ya, hun?

I agree, I don't see what's so amazing about tattoo's

but that is my own opinion
dadofallboys On September 03, 2008

Ottawa, Kansas
#5New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:00:13
you would really need to consult a Tattoo artist. I am sure that it would range anywhere from $200 to $500 and it would take a couple sittings to actually get it done.

Santa Monica,
#6New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:08:06
@yummyher Said
I agree, I don't see what's so amazing about tattoo's

but that is my own opinion

Me either.

With my luck.. it would bleed like crazy, hurt like hell, and stay infected.
foxytrot On February 04, 2015
Turtle Ninja

Oceanside, California
#7New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:09:26
a LOT! About a grand or so. give or take. Do you want your entire back or just in between the shoulders? Depending on the style it could cost more or less also.

I am looking at getting the same thing. I want angelic wings from the top of the shoulders down to my lower back. I know the tattoo artist personnally and it is still costing me about $700 bucks. That's just an estimated cost.

My last tattoo was intially $120 and my buddy did it for $80, so you never know. The better the parlor the more expensive too.

Save up and Good luck!
foxytrot On February 04, 2015
Turtle Ninja

Oceanside, California
#8New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:10:58
@riggs Said
Me either.

With my luck.. it would bleed like crazy, hurt like hell, and stay infected.

Tattoos don't bleed too bad, and it won't get infected if you take care of it. It is most sensitive in the first three weeks. Then it is all good from there.
basha On June 14, 2012

Somewhere YOU wanna be!!, Unit
#9New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:17:00
Go to the tattooist and ask him for a quote but i reckon something that big is gonna be something you wanna think very carefully about!
I have 2 tatoo's but they are very descreet and in places that i can hide. They are for life remember!!
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:47:02
@foxytrot Said
Tattoos don't bleed too bad, and it won't get infected if you take care of it. It is most sensitive in the first three weeks. Then it is all good from there.

depends on who you are. I don't bleed with tatttos, only if i've been drinking the night before and I've had a line of one of mine go right up a visable and fairly large (considering the area) vein on my foot.

i suprised the tatoo artist

My advice, do you research get personal recommendations. Ask to see a portfolio and DO NOT go to someone coz they have a lower price if the better person is more expensive save, or you could end up with a naff tattoo which you grow to hate.

Remember it's a permenant mark on your body and a rather large one from the sounds of it, so be sensible.

If it's your first tattoo personally I would recommend something smaller, obviously depending on how many tatts you want. Also don't just rush in, look at designs maybe have a go yourself. Most tattoo artists are happy to discuss and plan with their clients. If they won't then I wouldn't use them.
Say whaaa

#11New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:49:52
@sophie Said
yeah you do that foxy, it will looks good on yoru mormonic back, dotn forget to tatoo "i am an aninal killer who love to flaw baby animal skins so i can look smart with my fur" right on your back, but, and on the front too.

tattoo is useless and dangerous for the skin.

That's ridiculous. A tattoo is not useless as long as the person has an attachment to it. It's not dangerous provided you go to a suitable tattooist. There are ways that they can be dangerous but as long as they comply to health and safety and aren't putting the needle too deep then it'll be fine and won't damaged your skin.

There are products for ensuring colour and definition are maintained as well, so it seems to me you're talking out your arse and have no experience with tatttoos at all.
Say whaaa

#12New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:51:17
And at 16? I'd wait for a good couple of years before you even think about actually getting it done.

That way you can save the money to go to a decent tattooist and you can be sure you like the design and, no offence, it isn't some kind of high school infatuation.

As well if you decide against it, you could use the money for college or a holiday

Santa Monica,
#13New Post! Aug 12, 2008 @ 23:54:27
@foxytrot Said

I can take pain, but I still don't know if I would do that. I had a fake one when younger.

sophie On November 16, 2008

Santa Monica, California
#14New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 00:01:06
she is just a lyer and tatoos looks ugly.

tatoo can give skin cancer. of course.
and is jsut some stupido things that only brain dead teens and workless rockers can foudn to od cause they got no identity boh of them, so they replace it using body paint..
LOL
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#15New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 00:52:29
@insane_angel Said
How much does it cost to get a pare of rather big angel wings tattoo on your back?

Grrrrr *choke* *choke* *choke her*
that is the suggestion somebody gave me, and I was thinking of having two small ones done, one on each shoulder (in the back)..
guess it really depends on how big you want it done, as to how much it will cost you.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs