Suicide

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#31New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 00:09:59
@twilitezone911 Said

that is sad part of the suicide, everybody is the victim, not the victim him or herself was. it too late by then.

yep.
pain in heart or pain in body.
I've seen both cause suicide.
the pain in body I understood more.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#32New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 00:34:10
@Willi Said

yep.
pain in heart or pain in body.
I've seen both cause suicide.
the pain in body I understood more.

i have admit i understand the pain in the body, in general. things of the heart is varies in deeps come from or out of the heart.

i just think that most people that has incurable disease are going to die from soon than later.

there is a gray matter between someone ask to kill him or her, because the pain they will have suffer before they die.

even the person, who couldn't ask or has refuse that no one will help them kill him or her. that it is murder. they can't do it.

the part of it is that sad part of a person is suffering this terrible incurable disease not the fact take the dignity away from the person.

but if you want to take own life, when you have the opportunity to it. this terrible disease take control over your body, and you can't even control your body to kill yourself. the disease wins.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#33New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 00:44:48
@twilitezone911 Said

i have admit i understand the pain in the body, in general. things of the heart is varies in deeps come from or out of the heart.

a broken heart still pumps fine.
and does heal.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#34New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 00:57:00
@Leon Said

The second sentence of what I said up there is key. I think that 99% of people who are unhappy, for whatever reason, can get themselves out of that unhappiness if they really put themselves to the task - whether it is simply a matter of changing perspective or whether it involves working several years in changing the situation they are in that causes the unhappiness.

It is only when you are in the other 1%, where you are in a situation where there is zero hope of ever getting out of the suffering that you are in, and this suffering overwhelms, or outright eliminates, all the other joys of life, then, would I say that, yes, unhappiness is a reason to end being.

Leon: I think that 99% of people who are unhappy, for whatever reason, can get themselves out of that unhappiness if they really put themselves to the task - whether it is simply a matter of changing perspective or whether it involves working several years in changing the situation they are in that causes the unhappiness.

Erimitus: That is one really good sentence. It would have taken me several paragraphs to say that. I am not entirely sure what you said but you said it very well.

(paraphrase) Almost all unhappy people are not trying to be happy. Is that correct?

Saint Louis, Missouri
#35New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 01:02:01
@Willi Said

a broken heart still pumps fine.
and does heal.

i thought about that a broken heart. the broken heart most of the time heals in time. but not always. i am not the person that could give that advice for a broken heart.

the heart is durable and strong to handle enough everything that life has throw it. but does the person that has the heart inside it, is the one that strong enough to survive.

#36New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 01:13:54
Leon: It is only when you are in the other 1%, where you are in a situation where there is zero hope of ever getting out of the suffering that you are in, and this suffering overwhelms, or outright eliminates, all the other joys of life, then, would I say that, yes, unhappiness is a reason to end being.

E: I see.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#37New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 01:16:20
@twilitezone911 Said

i thought about that a broken heart. the broken heart most of the time heals in time. but not always. i am not the person that could give that advice for a broken heart.

the heart is durable and strong to handle enough everything that life has throw it. but does the person that has the heart inside it, is the one that strong enough to survive.

if you kill yourself, it makes it harder for the broken heart to heal.
you steal your heal time.

#38New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 01:20:00
@Erimitus Said

Why shouldn't we commit suicide?

H40: If someone has loved ones we shouldn't commit suicide because it hurts others.
if the act doesn't effect others then i guess there's no reason why a person shouldn't commit suicide if that's what they choose to do. If love ones are involved suicide is a very selfish act in my opinion as it can ruin the lives of others with the guilt alone from a feeling of letting that person down. I guess there are social and religious reasons for some also but for me that doesn't come into it.

Erimitus: do not commit suicide if it hurts others.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#39New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 01:38:55
@Willi Said

if you kill yourself, it makes it harder for the broken heart to heal.
you steal your heal time.

a broken heart tell give you a reason to kill yourself.

if your heart must have a strong enough reason to survive. you have a goal to give yourself a better reason to heal your broken heart.

what are the ways to heal a broken heart?

will you give your heart the opportunity to love again?

are you willing scarifice your heart to be broken again?

can you move on with your life with a broken heart?

if you can said " yes " to all three questions. why are you need to think killing yourself.

that easy way of solving the problem. when staying alive is harder to do.

since just said yes all three questions, you have a goal in life now. just do it, i stop worry about your pain. move on with your life.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#40New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 02:19:20
in some ways, how i think suicide like the movies and hollywood.

there is old famous phase in hollywood. we have all heard before.

" dying is easy, comedy is hard ".

i think this phase when i think of suicide.

you are actor really bombing on the stage. you really dying on the stage, you would said to yourself on stage,ne anywhere " dying is easy, comedy is hard. "

really mean that actor would rather else than be on this stage now. it is a nice way saying that actor just commit suicide on the stage.

think about the quite concept for suicide can be the correct concept of not to commit suicide.

yes, dying is easy, to kill yourself. but comedy is hard. much hard to stay alive and keep going on with your life. so do comedy is harder. stay alive and force yourself to live each day for the moment in your life. that is hard to do, you have make each day of your life easy to live for the next day.

like old phase said:

dying is easy, comedy is hard.

#41New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 02:24:56
@twilitezone911 Said

in some ways, how i think suicide like the movies and hollywood.

there is old famous phase in hollywood. we have all heard before.

" dying is easy, comedy is hard ".

i think this phase when i think of suicide.

you are actor really bombing on the stage. you really dying on the stage, you would said to yourself on stage,ne anywhere " dying is easy, comedy is hard. "

really mean that actor would rather else than be on this stage now. it is a nice way saying that actor just commit suicide on the stage.

think about the quite concept for suicide can be the correct concept of not to commit suicide.

yes, dying is easy, to kill yourself. but comedy is hard. much hard to stay alive and keep going on with your life. so do comedy is harder. stay alive and force yourself to live each day for the moment in your life. that is hard to do, you have make each day of your life easy to live for the next day.

like old phase said:

dying is easy, comedy is hard.

Suicide is saying that living is not worth the trouble. There is really no more reason to kill your self than not to. Yet ...yet it seems that most people continue to live. I wonder why?

#42New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 02:28:37
@Erimitus Said

Suicide is saying that living is not worth the trouble. There is really no more reason to kill your self than not to. Yet ...yet it seems that most people continue to live. I wonder why?

Maybe it is a pleasure pain polarity. We have pleasures and we have pain. When the amount of pleasure exceeds the amount of pain we experience a degree of happiness. When we are happy we want to extend it.

Pleasure is good
Pain is bad
we seek pleasure and avoid pain.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#43New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 02:41:15
@Erimitus Said

life has so much offer you, but death has one choice for you: death.

don't you want more challenge in your life.

you going to sleep and then you wake up. since you are up, you might get out of your bed. and live for the day. that is what is living for? does death really mean just give up?

#44New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 02:45:37
happiness is the only thing that humans desire for its own sake, unlike riches, honor, health or friendship. <Aristotle>
TimeLordofEarth On July 01, 2017

Exeter, California
#45New Post! Mar 06, 2016 @ 02:52:41
There's nothing wrong with suicide AS LONG as it does NOT burden family or friends afterwards. With the suicidal individual gone, debt and everything else gets passed on usually. Also, there is nothing wrong with suicide AS LONG as you are SURE that is what you want to do, you're above adolescent age and it's under your own volition.

It's your life, do with it what you please. If you're suffering and the suffering is so bad you come to the decision of offing yourself and that is the ONLY way you can think of to end all the pain, then who are we to take your right from you? Sadly it is against the law to attempt suicide (maybe not against the law but frowned upon) and it's DEFINATELY against the law to assist suicide. I would gladly help a family member or friend out if they were truly suffering but I would end up in jail. It's the persons right to do what they wish to their body, no one else should have control over what you do.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs