Man Talk

Suddenly female

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
xphile2868 On July 01, 2015

Preston, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Apr 23, 2008 @ 20:28:11
Maybe its because your DNA just wouldn't change like that. I mean, where does our Y chromosome go?
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#47New Post! Apr 23, 2008 @ 20:30:52
@xphile2868 Said
Maybe its because your DNA just wouldn't change like that. I mean, where does our Y chromosome go?

That in itself is one reason you would find it weird, and this was never a technical question
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#48New Post! Apr 23, 2008 @ 20:40:22
With this thread about me waking up with women parts and the thread on women waking up with male parts make me wonder how many men and women actually want to be the opposite sex And as for the demeaning comment pertaining to FAT women was soooooooo unnecessary, thin, medium, large. We all have the same parts and none of the three are better than the others so suck it up. I actually like my men with some substance to them, otherwise I'd go sleep with some rocks and be just as uncomfortable and many men have stated the same of women. And no I am not overweight just realistic.JMO
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#49New Post! Apr 23, 2008 @ 20:42:58
I wouldn't rather be a man, but I would like to know what sex feels like from their perspective. Would be awesome to be able to compare, to really KNOW what my partner is feeling.
sidus On January 23, 2009

UNTITLED!, United Kingdom
#50New Post! Apr 23, 2008 @ 20:44:20
@lilbear Said
With this thread about me waking up with women parts and the thread on women waking up with male parts make me wonder how many men and women actually want to be the opposite sex And as for the demeaning comment pertaining to FAT women was soooooooo unnecessary, thin, medium, large. We all have the same parts and none of the three are better than the others so suck it up. I actually like my men with some substance to them, otherwise I'd go sleep with some rocks and be just as uncomfortable and many men have stated the same of women. And no I am not overweight just realistic.JMO

If that were true, why do they have skinny women with perfect boobs all over magazines? and not over weight ones with uneven/saggy boobs?
Because a man's ideal woman has a perfect body.
I'm not saying I have a perfect body or anything I've just come to terms with that fact that that's how things roll.
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#51New Post! Apr 23, 2008 @ 20:45:45
@sidus Said

Not always true
JGurl86 On December 18, 2011

CandyLand, Texas
#52New Post! Apr 23, 2008 @ 21:00:30
@vizzy Said
I wouldn't rather be a man, but I would like to know what sex feels like from their perspective. Would be awesome to be able to compare, to really KNOW what my partner is feeling.

I agree with this! I have wondered what is like from the other perspective. I think this is the most interesting thread I've ever read, lol
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#53New Post! Apr 24, 2008 @ 03:16:59
@sidus Said
If that were true, why do they have skinny women with perfect boobs all over magazines? and not over weight ones with uneven/saggy boobs?
I'm not saying I have a perfect body or anything I've just come to terms with that fact that that's how things roll.

Yes I agree A man's ideal woman has a perfect body, but I know males that find BBW's their perfect woman's body type, I know males that for them the very very skinny type body is their ideal perfect body, and I know of men that have dated and or married this ideal woman with the perfect body only to become very miserable and jealous and the other way around. Not all men think that the ideal woman has a perfect body, that' s a generalization. Not all men are superficial or shallow as not all women want their men to be the perfect picture of a body builder either.

What is ideal to one person is not to another.JMO
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#54New Post! Apr 24, 2008 @ 03:18:02
@vizzy Said

You know in all my years, I've never even thought about it to be honest, just now thanks to you
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#55New Post! Apr 24, 2008 @ 03:21:42
@monkeymadness Said
Not always true

Ditto!!
xrobynx On July 25, 2008

Glasgow, United Kingdom
#56New Post! Apr 25, 2008 @ 15:07:35
@raditz8526 Said
Do what most other women do.....cram my face full of chocolate and then blame the weight gain on having kids.

Ok, thats quite cruel lol
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs