Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Succulent steak

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 8 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 07, 2019 @ 12:40:40
Benny had told all his friends about the delicious steak he'd eaten in a Greek Street restaurant the day before. So they decided to go down there and see if it was really as large and delicious as he said. But, much to their disappointment, the waiter brought them the tiniest steak they'd ever seen.

"See here, my good man," Benny barked. "I was in this restaurant yesterday, and you served me a big, juicy steak, and now today, when I've organized a party and highly recommended this place, you serve such a small one."

"Yes, sir," replied the waiter. "But yesterday you were sitting by the window."
Darkman666 On 52 minutes ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jul 07, 2019 @ 13:22:52
@rondetto Said

Benny had told all his friends about the delicious steak he'd eaten in a Greek Street restaurant the day before. So they decided to go down there and see if it was really as large and delicious as he said. But, much to their disappointment, the waiter brought them the tiniest steak they'd ever seen.

"See here, my good man," Benny barked. "I was in this restaurant yesterday, and you served me a big, juicy steak, and now today, when I've organized a party and highly recommended this place, you serve such a small one."

"Yes, sir," replied the waiter. "But yesterday you were sitting by the window."

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs