Stupid, Georgia started a war at the time of Olympic ceremony

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
speedtiger On February 12, 2011

Beijing, China
#16New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 08:07:11
@juansmith Said
well I'm sure you meant "please don't say you like to see wars Take place outside your country?"

and No I do not like seeing or hearing about wars, but guess what they happen and they will continue to.
and I definitely do not want them in MY country. And it sucks for the people that have to endure their homes being destroyed but I do not envy them in that department.

and you ask about he Olympics like it's everything..

Yes.. making money is something I care for otherwise I'd be living on the streets.. girls.. well hopefully two little girls in the near future so yes to that one and.. fighting. well i like to fight for what I want whether it be a verbal or physical fight.

But what I really care for is

my family, my pets and my music.

But are you Chinese or just very into the Chinese Olympics?

It is not your fault to concern about your family. yes, everybody has his hobbies. But for human bings, sports is only mode of fighting with friendly, peaceful and respectable methods. Don't you prefer to your national sportsmans win more gold medals?
JuanSmith On September 11, 2020
Shilsh-Aash yatasay

Near Eucalyptus Trees, Califor
#17New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 08:13:29
@speedtiger Said
It is not your fault to concern about your family. yes, everybody has his hobbies. But for human bings, sports is only mode of fighting with friendly, peaceful and respectable methods. Don't you prefer to your national sportsmans win more gold medals?

I do not see it as a Fault. I see it as a responsibility .. one that I cherish.

Sure sports is a way to compete without shedding much blood. but I believe that there is karate, Judo, greco wrestling, Boxing. etc.. these fools are beating the s*** out of each other. that's a very respectable way?
But i get what you're trying to get across.
Still I do not pay much attention to the Olympics and NO. I wouldn't prefer if my national sportsman won more gold medals.. I really give two s*** about who is competing.. so far I know that Phelps dude is winning gold medals thanks to this Forum site. but whatever. I'm not there competing myself it's of n interest to me.
then again I'm not much into sports. Only watch FIFA WORLDCUP and NCAA Football. in my opinion Soccer and American football are the only interesting sports .
AgentSmith On December 25, 2008

#18New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 08:38:40
@speedtiger Said

This country's leader is a stupid pig. what could he get from the war? recover the breakaway land? win the respect of the world? Olympic Games are indicating peace, love and equality. However, this country open a fire war at this sacred time. stupid, foolish men. this country insults all the people who love peace in the world. Especially, this country didn't respect China's face.

Shakasvilli started this war,not Georgia as a country.

This reminds me of a very important matter regarding american and european propaganda. While they cunningly extricate themselves, they leave poor Japan out in the cold.
Notice how blaming and individual is much easier and diverts attention away from the atrocities committed by the people. This ingenious piece of eye-wash has been working until now. Recently, the underground rightwing of the west is rearing its ugly head. Of course the people are sorry but that doesn't mean they were innocent bystanders.
According to western propaganda(which masquerades as beacon's of free speech) it's Hitler, Mussolini and Japan who started the war not Hitler, Mussolini and Hirohito!
This is why there is a deep resentment between China and Korea on one side and Japan on the other. It is a deliberate decision by western powers to keep the east in a festering wound by creating suspicion among the people while they heal themsleves, albeit with a cunning play of words.
To add to this tragedy Japan and Israel consider America and Europe her allies..tsk tsk tsk

Coming back to the present, Shakasvilli is responsible for this war.
MonkeyMadness On April 08, 2015
Lord of your mum

Big Tree, United Kingdom
#19New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 09:43:30
More like stupid China, they ruined the games before they started
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#20New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 21:05:30
@speedtiger Said
What do you think of it?

I think Russia orchestrated the whole thing in order to gain influence
MartianLeader On February 20, 2015
PazuzuPossessed

Exorcist Drive,
#21New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 21:09:54
@el_tino Said

Isn't russia starting a war with georgia or something?

View Image

martian leader
Vizzy On February 20, 2012

, Florida
#22New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 21:48:07
@speedtiger Said
Man, please, all people's eys are focused on the Olympic Games. A war would weaken their enthusiathm to the games. stupid b****

Hahaha. Ummm, Erlend, were you just called a stupid b**** or was that in reference to Georiga?
Either way, it struck me funny.
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Aug 13, 2008 @ 22:09:31
@el_tino Said

I totaly aggree

#24New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 04:24:03
Yes Russia orchestrated the entire Georgian campaign. In fact, the first objective in this plan was to turn Shakasvilli into a fruitcake.
However, by a queer twist of fate, a method for achieving that was not necessary because Shakasvilli spontaneously and speedily, went off his rockers on the night of August the 7th 2008. The cause is unknown, probably brainfever, too much vodka, too much western propaganda? It is impossible to say.

"Free people of the earth. We are with you. We will help you wherever, whenever you need us."

Shakasvilli's failed to listen carefully-

"Free people of the earth with money. We will help you wherever, whenever you need us PROVIDED that you have oil, money or land for our military bases AND we don't have other important matters like election, economy, olympics, etc. to deal with."
Frankly, the best way for Shakasvilli to bring USA to Georgia would have been to kill a few USAians
Pardon me fellow USAians but isn't "You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette" a CIA slogan?

Kudos to Georgian and Russian olympics participants for their sportsmanship, courage and dignity.

FYI, Shakasvilli is still a raving lunatic.
pq On December 03, 2011

Deleted

Gainesville, Florida
#25New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 05:25:30
Why would Georgia (a small country) start a war with Russia (big country)? It reminds a lot like the movie Wag The Dog. Or whatever movie it was where people fabricated a war to get people riled up.

I'm not really interested in the war because of the Olympics. I haven't been interested in anything else besides the Olympics really. It's an event that comes once a year and I love it.

So if Russia started a war for media attention, they picked a bad time to do it by my book. I know there was a cease-fire that got ignored and Bush butting in when he has a war of his own to worry about. But I'm really not interested in learning too much about what's going on.

Now it was interesting listening to some of the Olympic athletes from the 2 countries and hearing about the tension that is going on between the 2 countries because of the war. It's just sad that they have one more stressor during this time.
hiro On October 30, 2008

Deleted

, Washington
#26New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 05:51:06
They waited until the olympics because the games divert attention from the war...Martian Leader would have done the same

@pq Said
Why would Georgia (a small country) start a war with Russia (big country)? It reminds a lot like the movie Wag The Dog. Or whatever movie it was where people fabricated a war to get people riled up.

I'm not really interested in the war because of the Olympics. I haven't been interested in anything else besides the Olympics really. It's an event that comes once a year and I love it.

So if Russia started a war for media attention, they picked a bad time to do it by my book. I know there was a cease-fire that got ignored and Bush butting in when he has a war of his own to worry about. But I'm really not interested in learning too much about what's going on.

Now it was interesting listening to some of the Olympic athletes from the 2 countries and hearing about the tension that is going on between the 2 countries because of the war. It's just sad that they have one more stressor during this time.

Beijing, China
#27New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 02:11:53
@pq Said

I totally agree with you. I don't like war when Olympic Games go on

#28New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 03:05:12
pq

Why would Georgia (a small country) start a war with Russia (big country)?
I agree that it is not sensible and therefore improbable but not impossible, especially with Shakasvilli the "Insane" making all the decisions.

Let us put this question in an easily understandable form:

Why would Georgia/(Iraq and Afghanistan) (small countries) start a war with Russia/USA (a big country)?
The answer to this question is :
Iraq was invaded because of Saddam Hussein
Afghanistan was invaded because of Osama bin Laden
Georgia was attacked because of Shakasvilli. To be more accurate, Georgian soverignty wasn't even violoated in the relief-evacuation operations by the Russians. All they did was send in reinforcements into South Ossetia to HELP the injured and displaced Ossetians.
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#29New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 03:17:27
@speedtiger Said

This country's leader is a stupid pig. what could he get from the war? recover the breakaway land? win the respect of the world? Olympic Games are indicating peace, love and equality. However, this country open a fire war at this sacred time. stupid, foolish men. this country insults all the people who love peace in the world. Especially, this country didn't respect China's face.

I think he thought that if Obama won he will not get support...so it was better to attack now thatn later.

Beijing, China
#30New Post! Aug 15, 2008 @ 03:39:16
@asme251 Said
I think he thought that if Obama won he will not get support...so it was better to attack now thatn later.

How fool he is. Bush enjoy olympic games in china while this country is in war and has to lose a lot of lifes. Bush must laugh in his's beard
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs