Stop teaching your children to hate ! I am White , I am American and I am Tired

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
MOAB On February 01, 2009

Deleted

Huntsville, Alabama
#2New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 13:57:56
The ones that had slaves , were the ones that were to lazy to work themselves. I hate the thought of slavery, and the ones that used slaves.The ones that used slavery should have been the ones that were the slaves.....
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#3New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:00:49
way to generalize about whole races based on the actions and opinions of the few! clever.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#4New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:04:28
ok I need to edit and fix my post give me a few moments please.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#5New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:06:45
Ok, I'm done editting.
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#6New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:13:44
these links also highlight stories about murders committed by black men on white people, saying that they get intentionally suppressed by the media who then create an exaggerated image of racist attacks on black people.

in reality, most murders don't get national coverage.
what is important to note about most of these crimes is that just because it was committed by a black person on a white person does not mean that it was racially motivated.
was the person killed because they were white?

proportionately, a higher violent crime rate is to be expected in the black population, not because they are black but because a far higher percentage of blacks live in poverty and in bad neighborhoods and come from low income families.

just like how you would expect the percentage of low income white people living in bad areas to have worse crime rates than white people living in the suburbs.

'race crimes' are certainly big news in the media but MOST crimes committed against people of another race are not deemed as race crimes.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#7New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:22:10
There are still ignorant white people in this country that teach their children to hate . And are just as dangerous as any of the animales in any of the stories in the links I posted. I am only trying to show that the problems America has to fix has to be a joint effort or it will never be able to put the past behind where it belongs.
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#8New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:27:14
i don't think what you posted above carries that connotation.

'Blacks today want only revenge against people who had nothing to do with slavery.'

'Blacks still hate Whites, but Whites have been schooled to accept and tolerate Blacks.'

?
this is blame and judging a race on the actions of the few, not equal co-operation to fight against the ignorance of all racists regardless of colour.
which is what we should be striving for.
Christen On March 03, 2009

Deleted

Medina, Ohio
#9New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:27:54
Pepole that teach thire kids to hate they are such idiots and I see no reason what so ever to hate at all hate is a very mean word to me and just cuz you are white does not make you better then anyone eles.
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#10New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:29:59
also i abhor the use of the word 'tolerate'
we don't tolerate our equals, we tolerate what we don't like or those below us.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#11New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:43:20
@alexkidd Said

i don't think what you posted above carries that connotation.

'Blacks today want only revenge against people who had nothing to do with slavery.'

'Blacks still hate Whites, but Whites have been schooled to accept and tolerate Blacks.'

?
this is blame and judging a race on the actions of the few, not equal co-operation to fight against the ignorance of all racists regardless of colour.
which is what we should be striving for.

I intentionally posted the same 'kind' of posts that are a very large percentage of the racism forum here on TFS . Only one of my links is to a blog, the others link to snopes and to FBI reports etc...
if you have read very many of the threads in this racism forum you will see I am keeping in context with the way threads are posted.
I am just real tired of being blamed for some thing I am innocent of. And that would be Slavery.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#12New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:46:32
@Christen Said

People that teach their kids to hate they are such idiots and I see no reason what so ever to hate at all hate is a very mean word to me and just cuz you are white does not make you better then anyone else.

I absolutely agree that skin color does not have anything to do with being equal or better or worse than anyone else.
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#13New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 14:57:24
@iwannano Said

I intentionally posted the same 'kind' of posts that are a very large percentage of the racism forum here on TFS . Only one of my links is to a blog, the others link to snopes and to FBI reports etc...
if you have read very many of the threads in this racism forum you will see I am keeping in context with the way threads are posted.
I am just real tired of being blamed for some thing I am innocent of. And that would be Slavery.

but those crimes don't necessisarily have anything to do with race.
but yes, black people can be racist too, and they're wrong to be, but who exactly is blaming you for slavery?

just because other threads on racism are devoid of logic doesn't mean yours should be too.

if people blame you for slavery thats wrong,
i think you can be blamed for propagating silly generalizations right now though.
iwannano On May 19, 2010
Mountain William

Deleted

#14New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 15:44:18
@alex kidd Said

but those crimes don't necessarily have anything to do with race.
but yes, black people can be racist too, and they're wrong to be, but who exactly is blaming you for slavery?

just because other threads on racism are devoid of logic doesn't mean yours should be too.

if people blame you for slavery that's wrong,
i think you can be blamed for propagating silly generalizations right now though.

I have not accused any one of being devoid of logic in any posts or threads. And by my using the same logic as 'those that with almost every breath blame 'White America" for slavery all the way back to before time began maybe it will be easier for some to understand that it is a 2 sided problem and can only be changed with both sides working to stop the hate. And yes the slaves had every reason known to man to hate the slave owners no matter if it was the other Africans that sold them to the Arabins that sold them to ...etc...
The ignorant White people that would still to this day over 140 years after it has been outlawed teach their children that any one of different colored skin is less than white skinned people or people who attend a different church ,they need to be made to understand to stop teaching their children to hate. All though out those links i posted in my OP says that Blacks don't have any compassion or empathy for a a black persons white victim, the story in the snopes link mentions where was Rev.s Al and Jessie when it was time to comfort the families of the two brutally tortured and murdered white people . by 5 black men. Why would some one born almost a hundred years after the last slave was freed be angry ,full of hate and wanting revenge for something they have never seen or been exposed to ? Why when some stupid KKK s*** or some skin head crap come up is all whites stereo typed into hating and being racist, but when a small percentage of Blacks cause 58% of the violent crimes against whites it's not hate crimes it just regular crime?

Have you ever been to America, or had the opportunity to try and defend yourself and your family against slavery? I understand that a person can live anywhere and still know wrong when they see it or hear of it in books , forums , TV whatever. But unless you have lived in America and had some Black person trying to make you defend slavery you wouldn't be expected to fully grasp what I mean when I say " I am real tired of being blamed for something I am innocent of"
bybee On March 11, 2009

Deleted

watertown, Minnesota
#15New Post! Jan 25, 2009 @ 16:06:31
America is a country unique in the history of civilization. It's foundation is based on equality of persons, equality of opportunity, equality of justice and separation of church and state. There is no social stratification by birth or holding of title. There is of course, social stratification by economic standing. There is no allegiance to a specific religion, no mandated observations of religious ritual. We are a melting pot that cannot possibly melt. We do manage to meld, unite, accommodate and tolerate each other. Our greatest strength is in our neighborhoods. Most of us are darn good neighbors based on reciprocity period. The media does tend to get us all riled up over things which are really not our concern. Most of us do the best we can with what we have. peace to the peacemakers, bybee
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs