Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#121New Post! Oct 28, 2014 @ 01:48:17
@Marcussextus Said

Personally I'm against any such Constitutional Racism, we're all Australians, let that be the end of it.
As that article contended, our democracy is already dead, the two-party system killed it outright, and yet there is NO such structure listed in our Constitution, it's effectively an imposition by the political elites to support their own power and corruption, both political and financial.
As I posted before, I'd love to be able to block all TV broadcasts for a few months, without the incessant propaganda, and without Neighbours and the footy to distract the madding crowd we'd soon see some changes wrought !

honestly, the first thing that would happen is that the population would dramatically increase about 9 months after your new regime took effect (in much the same way we have a birth spike 9 months after a power blackout).

But, yes, it would be good to kill the circus for awhile so that people would start to think and TALK to each other, rather than be lulled to sleep.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#122New Post! Oct 28, 2014 @ 01:50:09
@bob_the_fisherman Said

honestly, the first thing that would happen is that the population would dramatically increase about 9 months after your new regime took effect (in much the same way we have a birth spike 9 months after a power blackout).

But, yes, it would be good to kill the circus for awhile so that people would start to think and TALK to each other, rather than be lulled to sleep.

Are we talking about Ebola?
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#123New Post! Oct 28, 2014 @ 01:54:31
@chaski Said

Are we talking about Ebola?

No. Although, I was thinking we could get rid of the ebola victims bodies much more effectively if we just turned them into Soylent Green... stuff this high risk burial crap!
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#124New Post! Oct 28, 2014 @ 02:02:58
@bob_the_fisherman Said

No. Although, I was thinking we could get rid of the ebola victims bodies much more effectively if we just turned them into Soylent Green... stuff this high risk burial crap!

Naaah, take the Farenheit451 approach and burn them, and their houses, and their villages, and their families, and their pets, hell, burn the whole damn area, end of problem!

chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#125New Post! Oct 28, 2014 @ 02:50:45
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Oh.

So you're not talking about catapulting infected bodies into ISIS encampments?
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#126New Post! Oct 28, 2014 @ 03:31:07
@chaski Said

Oh.

So you're not talking about catapulting infected bodies into ISIS encampments?

Funnily enough, I have spoken of the possibility of that being effective, as the corpses are especially contagious, and ISIS members have a real thing for hacking the heads off dead bodies and parading around with them... let their own evil be their downfall.
Marcussextus On November 25, 2014

Adelaide, Australia
#127New Post! Oct 28, 2014 @ 03:36:18
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Funnily enough, I have spoken of the possibility of that being effective, as the corpses are especially contagious, and ISIS members have a real thing for hacking the heads off dead bodies and parading around with them... let their own evil be their downfall.

Now there's some excellent lateral thinking, well done you!

Commander4th On May 31, 2021

, United Kingdom
#128New Post! Nov 01, 2014 @ 19:11:27
@shinobinoz Said

That was spinkiegirl. Of course "some" did. But I'm betting just as many if not a lot more voted against him because of his color. But you'd never call that kinda f***ed up would you?

Why wouldn't I?
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#129New Post! Nov 01, 2014 @ 19:42:44
@Commander4th Said

Why wouldn't I?

Why wouldn't you have voted against him for his color? or why wouldn't you call that fvcked up? Let's be clear here.

, United Kingdom
#130New Post! Nov 05, 2014 @ 19:25:54
@shinobinoz Said

Why wouldn't you have voted against him for his color? or why wouldn't you call that fvcked up? Let's be clear here.

Both, or is this just another one of your ways to start an argument and drag this this out because nobody else wants to respond to you any more?

@shinobinoz Said

That was spinkiegirl. Of course "some" did. But I'm betting just as many if not a lot more voted against him because of his color. But you'd never call that kinda f***ed up would you?

@Commander4th Said

Why wouldn't I?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#131New Post! Nov 05, 2014 @ 23:33:08
@Commander4th Said

Both, or is this just another one of your ways to start an argument and drag this this out because nobody else wants to respond to you any more?

Both? So clearly you find it fvcked up & still voted against Obama because of his color?

, United Kingdom
#132New Post! Nov 06, 2014 @ 18:17:17
@shinobinoz Said

Both? So clearly you find it fvcked up & still voted against Obama because of his color?

Yes, as I said I think its f***ed up but I live in England so didn't vote in your American election, even though you've just accused me of voting against Obama because of his colour.

Nobody responding to you anymore so you resorting to throwing accusations around now?

Lets leave it there shall we, I really don't have any interest in lowering myself to the level you're trying to drag this down to.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#133New Post! Nov 07, 2014 @ 02:12:15
@Commander4th Said

Yes, as I said I think its f***ed up but I live in England so didn't vote in your American election, even though you've just accused me of voting against Obama because of his colour.

Nobody responding to you anymore so you resorting to throwing accusations around now?

Lets leave it there shall we, I really don't have any interest in lowering myself to the level you're trying to drag this down to.

You should say what you mean with more clarity. YOU said both. I have friends hailed from the UK who ID themselves as from their country of birth that vote here. I don't know where you might be really posting from. And I framed it as a question and then rephrased it for your correction. Sorry if being polite was not your intent.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...7 8 9

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs