Subcultures

Spiritiality

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
JordanMarie On September 06, 2011

Overland Park, Kansas
#1New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 04:31:29
I'm hoping to educate myself in the ways of communicating with the spiritual world. Since I was a small child I remember odd occurrences were I would see or hear or feel a presence acround me that no one else would notice. I'm seeking someone who can offer some suggests on how to strength my bond with the other side and start communicating. Please only serious responses, I am simply looking to learn more about something I believe in.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#2New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 05:46:16
@JordanMarie Said

I'm hoping to educate myself in the ways of communicating with the spiritual world. Since I was a small child I remember odd occurrences where I would see or hear or feel a presence around me that no one else would notice. I'm seeking someone who can offer some suggestions on how to strength my bond with the other side and start communicating. Please only serious responses, I am simply looking to learn more about something I believe in.

In a candle lit room, low soft music (of your choice) playing, sitting in a comfortable position, take three deep cleansing breaths in through your nose and out of your mouth. Then visualize all of your thoughts streaming out the top of your head until they're all gone. Take one more deep breath, and visualize the door closing and engulfing you in a dark room. You're safe and at ease. Your mind is open to whatever wants to channel it's way into you. Be at peace. Feel the serenity around you. Feel your love embrace you. That is your spirituality engulfing your soul. Meditate. When your spirit completes it's session with you, you will feel refreshed and calm. Perhaps even thirsty. Drink some water. Start a journal and write whatever comes to mind. Keep it simple and to the point. Do this daily at first for 10 straight days possibly at the same time each day (before going to sleep is nice). Then after 10 days you can taper off to every other day for 10 more session / meditations. Then every third day for 10 sessions, every 4th, every 5th, 6th, until you get to once per week and continue that regiment. You can modify this to suit YOUR needs. I've done it 2 times in one day during a tough day. It helps me to keep centered and spiritually connected. You will begin to feel a true connection with your spiritual being within you. Your true guide. Get to know your spirit. Have fun with it. ask it questions. Allow it to guide you. (It knows where it's going). Most of all, trust your spirit. It will NEVER do you any wrong. It is true and just in every way.

Let me know how it goes.

J.R.
Electric_Banana On about 11 hours ago

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 06:42:28
@JordanMarie Said

I'm hoping to educate myself in the ways of communicating with the spiritual world. Since I was a small child I remember odd occurrences were I would see or hear or feel a presence acround me that no one else would notice. I'm seeking someone who can offer some suggests on how to strength my bond with the other side and start communicating. Please only serious responses, I am simply looking to learn more about something I believe in.

Sweets, the way I see it is that there is a very loving, beautiful, pure and passionate entity all around us and makes up us.

You always have to remember that it is always pure love no matter how you to tend to see it rather it be like a father figure, mother figure best friend.

Don't concern yourself too much with things that you might find spooky.

I've encountered all sorts of paranormal instances like telepathic occurances and such but you don't want to trouble yourself with that too much especially if it upsets you.

The best way to get your answers is through you by sitting down quietly and practising explaining to yourself, like a teacher, topics which you have questions for.

Also check out https://lovetheprocess.webs.com/ the two twin girls at this site will be more than happy to help you out with what they understand.

Also just understand not to accidentally frighten yourself either some of the stuff that you might find scary is just stuff that we accidentally manifest because we are frightened by it.

What is you and all around you is a very loving force that is really eager for your attention, affection and love.

https://www.theforumsite.com/forum/topic/The-Truth-as-I-see-it/445882

Note it can sometimes be Twilight Zonish but it is nothing to be afraid of, it is all the love that you've ever wanted for yourself.
GaryL On January 20, 2021

North Branch, Minnesota
#4New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 07:59:50
@Electric_Banana Said

What is you and all around you is a very loving force that is really eager for your attention, affection and love.

Note it can sometimes be Twilight Zonish but it is nothing to be afraid of, it is all the love that you've ever wanted for yourself.

When you stare into the abyss, sometimes the abyss stares back.

There's no such thing as a loving caring spirit. Yes, there are spirits out there, but they're not something you want to mess with. If one doesn't know what they're doing and they invite these things into their life, they could end up living a nightmare. Some of these spirits attach themselves to the caller and never leave.

I know some former wiccans and satanists and they will tell you the spirit world is very real and not something to be toyed with.

It all sounds really cool and spiritual in the beginning. Connecting with your inner self with the help of outside spiritual forces. Really cool until you piss those things off, or you get over that "phase" in life and want to move on, only to discover those things won't let you.

I don't believe they can physically hurt you, but they can mess with your head to the point where you end up hurting yourself or others.

Do some research on this topic. There's a ton of information on the internet. If you don't want to read about it, go to youtube. You'll find more information than you'll know what to do with.

My advice to anyone is to leave this stuff alone.

offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 09:22:36
after reading the previous posts , i'm kinda hoping that those experiences are the product of over developed imagination .....jordon ...have a go at deep meditation ..when practised properly it can develop a very spiritual sensation ...and who knows it may even open you up to the spirit world ...good luck.

, New Zealand
#6New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 09:34:33
@GaryL Said

When you stare into the abyss, sometimes the abyss stares back.

There's no such thing as a loving caring spirit. Yes, there are spirits out there, but they're not something you want to mess with. If one doesn't know what they're doing and they invite these things into their life, they could end up living a nightmare. Some of these spirits attach themselves to the caller and never leave.

I know some former wiccans and satanists and they will tell you the spirit world is very real and not something to be toyed with.

It all sounds really cool and spiritual in the beginning. Connecting with your inner self with the help of outside spiritual forces. Really cool until you piss those things off, or you get over that "phase" in life and want to move on, only to discover those things won't let you.

I don't believe they can physically hurt you, but they can mess with your head to the point where you end up hurting yourself or others.

Do some research on this topic. There's a ton of information on the internet. If you don't want to read about it, go to youtube. You'll find more information than you'll know what to do with.

My advice to anyone is to leave this stuff alone.

It's fair rationalization. But I, personally, have finally managed to find something that I trust but at the same time I have an understanding how things can be taken advantage of.

Advance cautiously but openly. It's been a pretty long and hard road for myself.

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 10:07:09
Faith.

This is what I've was going on about in the spirituality thread for the past decade or more it's been a horror show roller coaster but LTP has led me to Arabraham who is saying the exact same thing that I've been telling myself for years.

So I have blind faith that Abrahams understanding is good, at least, for me.

In the instance of telepathic communication there would be some fear of being harrassed but the way I manage it is to try not to commerce too much with anything in my head such as personal discussions amongst what sound like peers more so than anything else and more so focus on that inner knowledge and wisdom that I come up with while in deep thinking.

In other words, being of Christian faith you would know the difference between god and 'demons.'

I also tend to think that if anyone is actually harrassing, they're prematurely spiritually developed and only a short distance away from realising the mess that they're making.

, New Zealand
#8New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 10:09:50
Sorry to be so candid but I understand that spilling my ideas helps everyone to help each other if these are things that, they, themselves are going through or have to deal with.

london, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 10:15:24
@Electric_Banana Said

Sorry to be so candid but I understand that spilling my ideas helps everyone to help each other if these are things that, they, themselves are going through or have to deal with.

you're candid because you have found the' thing '..and long may it continue

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 10:30:31
@offbeat Said

you're candid because you have found the' thing '..and long may it continue

*sigh* I was getting ready to say "I hope you mean that in a good way" but I know better now to KNOW that you mean that in a good way.

london, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 10:35:26
@Electric_Banana Said

*sigh* I was getting ready to say "I hope you mean that in a good way" but I know better now to KNOW that you mean that in a good way.

yes i do ...and even if i didn't ...you must know now , that it really doesn't matter

, New Zealand
#12New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 10:42:43
@offbeat Said

yes i do ...and even if i didn't ...you must know now , that it really doesn't matter

Gary scared me for a second there. I had to stop and wonder if somehow I accidentally became some love monster.

london, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 10:44:41
we need more love monsters banana ...so go with it
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#14New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 10:46:43
Gotta agree with GaryL. You have no control over what you may let in. Best advice is DON'T MESS WITH THAT s***.

london, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Sep 05, 2011 @ 10:48:42
@hoppy Said

Gotta agree with GaryL. You have no control over what you may let in. Best advice is DON'T MESS WITH THAT s***.

scary if you can't fight it with a scatter gun huh hoppy ..what advice would a crusty senior guy give the op ?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs