The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

Spike Lee Tweets Wrong Address For Zimmerman...

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#31New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 03:21:44
Al Sharpton has become very helpful and supportive towards Th parents of Trayvon Martin, or so it would seem .
Quote:
Quote:
At rallies and church services, thousands of dollars in pledges have been made to help Fulton and Tracy Martin, Martin's father, pay expenses including travel to events in Washington and New York, Jackson said. At one early rally, the Rev. Al Sharpton asked people to make out checks to Fulton and put them in buckets that were passed around.

The article this quote comes from is linked to in the OP of the thread below

https://www.theforumsite.com/forum/topic/Trayvon-Martin-39-s-case-turns-into-brand/459009
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#32New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:08:23
@restoreone Said

Just as your $million bounty is it also inflammatory? The reward is 10,000.00

They put it out there that they were raising $1mil, and in this atmosphere, that's as good as gold.

@jonnythan Said

You specifically said that bounties and poll intimidation are typical of the Black Panthers as well as Sharpton and Jackson.

@futilevoice Said

You must have me confused with TPT. I never said that.

Yes I did, and I stand by it, not necessarily the bounty, but similar sleazy tactics.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#33New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:38:11
@DorkySupergirl Said

Spike Lee took to twitter to post the address of alleged killer George Zimmerman. The problem, its not his address and the elderly couple who live there have lived there for 10 years and have nothing to do with this.

The female home owner happens to have a son named William George Zimmerman who is not related at all to the alleged killer.

They say they are living in fear and contacting a lawyer.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/elderly-couple-address-spike-lee-tweeted-living-fear-024608687.html

I get people are outraged at this incident but to post an address and one that has nothing to do with this and belong to innocent elderly people, no wonder Spike Lee has no comment.

My friend, you are absolutely right!

Chicago, Illinois
#34New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:41:41
@BozieFozie Said

The way I see it, in his haste to grab the limelight and jump on the bandwagon, old Spike tweets the wrong addy.....did he apologize to these good people yet???

I haven't read anything saying he has.....however, it doesn't excuse what he did......and he was completely 100% in the wrong for doing such a terrible thing! Shame on him.

Chicago, Illinois
#35New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:45:40
@white_swan53 Said

Al Sharpton has become very helpful and supportive towards Th parents of Trayvon Martin, or so it would seem .

The article this quote comes from is linked to in the OP of the thread below

https://www.theforumsite.com/forum/topic/Trayvon-Martin-39-s-case-turns-into-brand/459009

I don't get how/what the story angle you've posted is news worthy about?

n/a, New Mexico
#36New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:50:23
@Spinkiegirl Said

I don't get how/what the story angle you've posted is news worthy about?

Did you read the article linked to in the Op in the other thread ?
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#37New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:51:42
This proves what I've always suspected: twitter sucks

Chicago, Illinois
#38New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:54:30
@ThePainefulTruth Said

They put it out there that they were raising $1mil, and in this atmosphere, that's as good as gold.

Yes I did, and I stand by it, not necessarily the bounty, but similar sleazy tactics.

Wait, but you were cool and showered your beloved founders with loyal admiration who used even WORST "sleazy tactics" to get what they wanted, do you not? Even if it was hundreds of years ago......they created the very 'blueprint' for the brutal race relations in this not so great nation we are experiencing today!

Chicago, Illinois
#39New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:55:38
@white_swan53 Said

Did you read the article linked to in the Op in the other thread ?

I did.....

Chicago, Illinois
#40New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 06:57:38
@ThePainefulTruth Said

LOVE your siggy!!!

n/a, New Mexico
#41New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 07:29:39
@Spinkiegirl Said

Wait, but you were cool and showered your beloved founders with loyal admiration who used even WORST "sleazy tactics" to get what they wanted, do you not? Even if it was hundreds of years ago......they created the very 'blueprint' for the brutal race relations in this not so great nation we are experiencing today!

Are you implying here that you approve of the actions and intents of the Black Panthers ??

@Spinkiegirl Said

I did.....

I am looking for the article that I had found after posting that thread. It will further explane what makes Sharpton's and Jacksons's actions news worthy. .

Chicago, Illinois
#42New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 07:40:34
@white_swan53 Said

Are you implying here that you approve of the actions and intents of the Black Panthers ??

I am looking for the article that I had found after posting that thread. It will further explane what makes Sharpton's and Jacksons's actions news worthy. .

NO, I do not "approve of" 96% "of the actions and intents of the Black Panthers." And to be perfectly honest......I have NEVER cared nor even knew who they actually were and what they actually believed in! Of course i've heard of them, but IMO, what little info I do know about the Panthers, doesn't impress me and it seems they are a lot like the kkk......so there you go!

n/a, New Mexico
#43New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 07:53:10
@Spinkiegirl Said

NO, I do not "approve of" 96% "of the actions and intents of the Black Panthers." And to be perfectly honest......I have NEVER cared nor even knew who they actually were and what they actually believed in! Of course i've heard of them, but IMO, what little info I do know about the Panthers, doesn't impress me and it seems they are a lot like the kkk......so there you go!

I have found that if I am not sure about what a post is saying ,then the best and only way to get clarification is to ask the poster.
I agree with your comparison of the two groups the black panthers and the KKK.

Chicago, Illinois
#44New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 08:20:29
@white_swan53 Said

I have found that if I am not sure about what a post is saying ,then the best and only way to get clarification is to ask the poster.
I agree with your comparison of the two groups the black panthers and the KKK.

You have an excellent point there!

n/a, New Mexico
#45New Post! Mar 29, 2012 @ 08:57:29
@Spinkiegirl Said

You have an excellent point there!

thank you.

Spinkie instead of derailing this thread, I have posted on the thread I linked to earlier here . About Al Sharpten .
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs