Technology & Internet

Spamming a spammer, lol

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
BrianM On December 02, 2008

Deleted

Tacoma, Washington
#1New Post! Nov 12, 2008 @ 06:27:44
I belong to several rc plane forums, one or two of them have decided it's ok to pass out users email addresses so that we get spammed, and in every case, by some Chinese company.

Years ago I tried reselling these planes made in China, the vendor took absolutely no regards to packing propoerly, needless to say, all of my planes were broken and he's drop shipping these same broken planes to my clients, who were absolutely not happy with either one of us upon receiving them.

I vowed to manufacture my own line of planes, in house, cutting out China in the process all together. These guys have completely dominated the market, having cornered it by lowballing pricing, which put almost all American kit manufacturers out of business. I have 3 different lines I now manufacture, I make very little money on those in the process because I have to compete with China, but you know what, I'm doing it, and it makes a nice division within my company to help fill in some gaps as needed fiscally.

So, I get this guy from China spamming me tonight, I respond back pointing him to my web site, detailing one of the kits I manufacture, just to drive home, they are spamming the competition. lol. I get an email response, it completely went over their heads "language barriers", and they are asking me why I don't like their jet, lol. I had to reinterate why I sent that link, will wait to see the jaw dropping response, I even lowballed their prices just for kicks, lol.

What's cool, I detailed how this is an American design, American manufactured, and using all American materials. So, take that spammer, and it's nice to strike a blow against them for what they did to all of the other American manufacturers.
Asme251 On December 21, 2017
Area Man

Boston, Massachusetts
#2New Post! Nov 12, 2008 @ 06:42:46
A taste of their own medicine?
ajballways On August 15, 2009

winsford, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Dec 19, 2008 @ 17:01:18
I hate spammers
hotspot On January 19, 2009

selden, New York
#4New Post! Dec 20, 2008 @ 22:38:53
i spammed a spammer once, but he said i wasn't good at spamming and then we became friends.
what happend is he spammed my forum so i spammed his
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs