Science

Sound Frequencies Strange New Experiences

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>
StrawberryMochi On February 25, 2012

, Canada
#1New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 21:27:40
I've found something I thought would be important to share you.

I hope you all like this:

I experiemented with a new form of resonant entrainment recently, and experienced some really amazing effects.

I\m not sure how popular the use of Brainwave Entrainment, and or Physical Body Entrainment is on this site, but I am in the science section, so i'll give it a go!

This is my own personal experience that I recorded. I feel like this guy, with his work, is really on to something, I mean, I believe that it is quite relevant concerning the current way things have been moving in our little reality here.

We all know the frequency technology is getting bigger, and more commonly known. Binaural Beats, Hemisync, HAARP, the government's use of frequency devices as 'non-lethal' weapons...etc.

My experience was novel because of the rare effects it seemed to induce.

So it happened like this:

I had received a new kind of sound frequency file, created by a scientist in Canada. I heard about his work through a friend online.

One morning, quite early around 3:30 a.m., I decided to try out a particular sound file that I hadn't known the name of, (it was an experiment). I decided to test it out by meditating for five minutes, laying back on my bed with only a candle for light, and the track playing through ear bud headphones.

I had a new friend chatting with me online at the time, so I asked him to wait for me to report my experience. As I lay back and played the file after my five minutes or so of relaxing meditation, I was instantly thrown into a very weird state from the strange, albeit interestingly pleasant sounds. The first thing to notice was that my eyelids were fluttering madly. I couldn't stop them, and in hopes of not interrupting my concentration I decided to ignore this effect, to the best of my ability, completely.

Within my warm and aware state I noted a mildly intense rising sensation. It felt as if my entire body was lifting. I also noticed that my thoughts strayed slightly toward thinking about this new friend of mine, so that I made myself lightly pushed the thoughts away to stay clear.

As I experienced all sorts of strange images, there were a couple that I later realized were quite important...
Fairies, gnomes, good and bad, elves and a beautiful female with long wavy brown hair appeared in my minds eye as I watched.

I had no explanation for this as I didn't have any references for these sorts of images. I only broke the emptiness of my thoughts when I was surprised at first, and then to take note, after that I emptied my thoughts each time. The images continued and then faded out a bit before the track ended. Then when the sound file finished I went over the images that I stored by name in the back of my head and relayed them directly to my friend online.

Instantly he responded with surprise about the images of the fairies, gnomes and the young female with the long wavy brown hair. He told me straight away that he had been finding and then viewing video clips of a particular movie while he waited for me. These images he planned to share with me after returned to our conversation. He asked if I had seen the movie Legend before. Which I hadn't, it had come out I believe in the 80's, it's a fantasy starring a young Tom Cruise.

He sent the video right away and I realized that the female I saw looked exactly like the heroine of the movie, Lily. Even the facial expression and the light was the same. There were also the exact same images, other characters in the film, just as I had seen!

I have a feelings these sound files were the cause of this 'accidental' possible remote viewing.

Anyone else experience, and/or hear of anything like this?

Thanks for listening btw,

Kindest regards,

Kat-E
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#2New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 21:36:24
interesting.
have you looked into how it might happen?

is the brain a reciever and you got tuned?
Electric_Banana On about 21 hours ago

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 01:23:21
Telepathy.

It's more common than people think.

The sounds only helped you to relax into a meditative state. From that state, thinking about your friend, you were looking through his eyes.

Happened to me on accident a few times. One time I was viewing two porcelian horse statues with a lit roman candle and black curtains behind them.

I think people are intentionally focusing on art work and sharing artwork with one another that way.
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#4New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 01:38:20
@StrawberryMochi Said

I've found something I thought would be important to share you.

I hope you all like this:

I experiemented with a new form of resonant entrainment recently, and experienced some really amazing effects.

I\m not sure how popular the use of Brainwave Entrainment, and or Physical Body Entrainment is on this site, but I am in the science section, so i'll give it a go!

This is my own personal experience that I recorded. I feel like this guy, with his work, is really on to something, I mean, I believe that it is quite relevant concerning the current way things have been moving in our little reality here.

We all know the frequency technology is getting bigger, and more commonly known. Binaural Beats, Hemisync, HAARP, the government's use of frequency devices as 'non-lethal' weapons...etc.

My experience was novel because of the rare effects it seemed to induce.

So it happened like this:

I had received a new kind of sound frequency file, created by a scientist in Canada. I heard about his work through a friend online.

One morning, quite early around 3:30 a.m., I decided to try out a particular sound file that I hadn't known the name of, (it was an experiment). I decided to test it out by meditating for five minutes, laying back on my bed with only a candle for light, and the track playing through ear bud headphones.

I had a new friend chatting with me online at the time, so I asked him to wait for me to report my experience. As I lay back and played the file after my five minutes or so of relaxing meditation, I was instantly thrown into a very weird state from the strange, albeit interestingly pleasant sounds. The first thing to notice was that my eyelids were fluttering madly. I couldn't stop them, and in hopes of not interrupting my concentration I decided to ignore this effect, to the best of my ability, completely.

Within my warm and aware state I noted a mildly intense rising sensation. It felt as if my entire body was lifting. I also noticed that my thoughts strayed slightly toward thinking about this new friend of mine, so that I made myself lightly pushed the thoughts away to stay clear.

As I experienced all sorts of strange images, there were a couple that I later realized were quite important...
Fairies, gnomes, good and bad, elves and a beautiful female with long wavy brown hair appeared in my minds eye as I watched.

I had no explanation for this as I didn't have any references for these sorts of images. I only broke the emptiness of my thoughts when I was surprised at first, and then to take note, after that I emptied my thoughts each time. The images continued and then faded out a bit before the track ended. Then when the sound file finished I went over the images that I stored by name in the back of my head and relayed them directly to my friend online.

Instantly he responded with surprise about the images of the fairies, gnomes and the young female with the long wavy brown hair. He told me straight away that he had been finding and then viewing video clips of a particular movie while he waited for me. These images he planned to share with me after returned to our conversation. He asked if I had seen the movie Legend before. Which I hadn't, it had come out I believe in the 80's, it's a fantasy starring a young Tom Cruise.

He sent the video right away and I realized that the female I saw looked exactly like the heroine of the movie, Lily. Even the facial expression and the light was the same. There were also the exact same images, other characters in the film, just as I had seen!

I have a feelings these sound files were the cause of this 'accidental' possible remote viewing.

Anyone else experience, and/or hear of anything like this?

Thanks for listening btw,

Kindest regards,

Kat-E

Interesting.

Maybe you should try that experiment again just to see if it wasn't a fluke.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 01:48:10
@Electric_Banana Said

Telepathy.

The sounds only helped you to relax into a meditative state. From that state, thinking about your friend, you were looking through his eyes.

Happened to me on accident a few times. One time I was viewing two porcelian horse statues with a lit roman candle and black curtains behind them.

I think people are intentionally focusing on art work and sharing artwork with one another that way.

Telepathy and frequancy play any parts together?
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#6New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 01:49:45
@futilevoice Said

Interesting.

with different subject matter pictures.
see if they found a limited gate of transfer, or just brain stuff.

?
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#7New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 01:51:53
@Willi Said

with different subject matter pictures.
see if they found a limited gate of transfer, or just brain stuff.

?

Please explain.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#8New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 01:59:30
@futilevoice Said

Please explain.

in op
"Fairies, gnomes, good and bad, elves and a beautiful female with long wavy brown hair appeared in my minds eye"
note #1 might work on these type thoughts only.

, New Zealand
#9New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 09:37:21
@futilevoice Said

Interesting.

I don't mess with it. I don't want to accidentally leave something open which I personally scrambled to run and shut.

, New Zealand
#10New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 09:38:34
@Willi Said

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Apparently imagery can be transmitted through flashing lights as well.

, Canada
#11New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 15:41:46
@Willi Said

interesting.
have you looked into how it might happen?

is the brain a reciever and you got tuned?

Well, the body is like an antennae, and yes I did get tuned.

, Canada
#12New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 15:44:54
@Electric_Banana Said

Telepathy.

Actually these frequencies aren't very relaxing.
This was a Salvia Divinorum emulation... some find them to be quite enlivening.
Most of the tracks this guy makes tend to be energizing.
I've used some overnight for longer than the recommended time and have not been able to sleep more than 5 hours.
I've repeated this test many times.

I do believe I was viewing something that he was seeing, whether or not through his eyes.

cheers,

Mochi!

, Canada
#13New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 15:48:31
@Willi Said

The science of magnetics is actually where the actual function of telepathy can be looked into. It has to do with a connection with your own magnetic field and the earths.

Check out Michael Persinger's lecture video called No More Secrets

It's on youtube. He's a neurologist with an amazing perspective on the matter.

Mochi!! <3
essenceofjme On March 05, 2024
bread ends

f***ing, Morocco
#14New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 15:49:39
That's interesting, however before you establish the nature of its effects you should test it in a case study, without letting them know your personal experience, just to avoid any extreme-reactivity. This calls for an experiment!!!! I love experiments.

But, could there be any extra-experimental contingencies? As scientists, we have to remain as unbiased as possible, perhaps having a few participants will help the experiment.

Who sent you the file? Perhaps they have an idea. I'm sure theres literature somewhere on the effects of sound(patterns and waves) on the brain. Find out and tell us more!

, Canada
#15New Post! Feb 23, 2012 @ 15:55:07
@futilevoice Said

Interesting.

I have had many different experiences, not all the same at all though.

I actually saw something that I didn't know what it was... I was meditating in my living room with a different set of frequencies, I believ I was listening to Space Warp, I was sitting up, this was during the day.
I saw a blue flame shape with large moving, sweeping blue, circular-ish parts moving on either side of it.
I thought it was beautiful and decided to remind myself to paint it later.

About 2 days later I was looking into different science stuff, spurred by something OT that the developer of the frequencies had mentioned in the forum, when I came across the EXACT image I had seen. It was the image of the magnetosphere.

I just realized now when I mentioned the Michael Persinger 'No more secrets' video, that the two fit together.!!!

Ahh!!

There are also hundreds upon hundreds of much more miraculous things people are reporting back to the guy regularly.

Thanks for your interest!

^.^ STRAWBERRY MOCHI!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs