Forums: Relationships:
Man Talk

Some advice from guys

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
boredgirl86 On March 07, 2008

Studio City, California
#1New Post! Feb 20, 2008 @ 18:47:39
ok so me and my BF officially broke up and its weird becuz a month before we broke up he was after me trying to get my attention becuz i ended everything with him that time as well and changed my number becuz of a BBBIIIGGG fight we had so a couple days later he started calling my sister my friends etc to get a hold of me he came by my house so he can talk to me and i ignored him for about 8 block from my house and back to my house again becuz he was following me and i didnt want him to know where i was going but he didn't sleep the whole night and left my sister voice mails on her cell phone while it was off and the next day he did the same thing came by my house and waited for me for 5 hours straight i finally gave him another chance he was so good to me and he did everything perfectly so he can make it up to me and a month later he started changeing again and now its all over between me and him i changed my number again and he hasnt tried to get a hold of me or anything do u guys think he will soon or its all ovver becuz he chose it to be this way.
Charles On November 16, 2010

, Christmas Island
#2New Post! Feb 20, 2008 @ 18:51:02
My advice is try a few,,,,....!!!! or even ???

It'll make communication much easier.
greyguitar On July 28, 2010

#3New Post! Feb 20, 2008 @ 18:54:44
I'm not a guy, but he sounds a little obsessive to me. Does he make you uncomfortable?
I'd say let him go. He's going to have to learn to cope with it sooner or later if you're done with him.
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#4New Post! Feb 20, 2008 @ 18:55:11
Well, don't know what caused you two to break up this last time. But from the previous time I would bet money on him stalking you again in the next couple of days. I think right now he's not because he's just mad at you two breaking up. Guys like that don't just suddenly become mature.
coo_kie On March 23, 2008

Birmingham, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Feb 20, 2008 @ 18:59:33
@boredgirl86 Said
ok so me and my BF officially broke up and its weird becuz a month before we broke up he was after me trying to get my attention becuz i ended everything with him that time as well and changed my number becuz of a BBBIIIGGG fight we had so a couple days later he started calling my sister my friends etc to get a hold of me he came by my house so he can talk to me and i ignored him for about 8 block from my house and back to my house again becuz he was following me and i didnt want him to know where i was going but he didn't sleep the whole night and left my sister voice mails on her cell phone while it was off and the next day he did the same thing came by my house and waited for me for 5 hours straight i finally gave him another chance he was so good to me and he did everything perfectly so he can make it up to me and a month later he started changeing again and now its all over between me and him i changed my number again and he hasnt tried to get a hold of me or anything do u guys think he will soon or its all ovver becuz he chose it to be this way.

Maybe the first time he decided to fight for you but realised he did it the wrong way and this time he has realised it's over and he needs to give you space...well hopefully!
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#6New Post! Feb 20, 2008 @ 19:03:18
I think some punctuation would help me understand that better.
loveis On January 15, 2010
brat-inella

Deleted

In the mirror,
#7New Post! Feb 20, 2008 @ 19:09:59
"a month later he started changeing again and now its all over between me and him i changed my number again and he hasnt tried to get a hold of me or anything do u guys think he will soon or its all ovver becuz he chose it to be this way".

To me, is sounds as though you are hopeful that he will get ahold of you again?
Really, do you want him to, knowing he will most likely never change???
osm On March 18, 2016
Kiwi!

Wellington, New Zealand
#8New Post! Feb 20, 2008 @ 19:46:31
I ran out of breath.. and I don't think he has gone for good. He will be back
lilbear On January 18, 2010
Aequitas / Veritas!

Deleted

, Canada
#9New Post! Feb 20, 2008 @ 20:31:29
Very Controlling Man not to mention the stalking which a lot of women make the mistake of thinking it's love, it's NOT LOVE, stalking someone can and has been very dangerous with some fatal consequences. That said, on the other hand some women like their Man to be like that cause it makes them feel special, don't make that mistake, you're not special to him you are a possession to him, are you hoping he'll start all those things again??? Don't fall into the He must love me a lot if he's constantly following or calling me, WRONG, Possessive,if u like your men that way than it's your call, but it's definitely Not Love on his part, and I would suggest if he does start that behavior again, call the cops, it's NOT JEALOUSY, IT'S CONTROL, big difference. But like I said YOUR CALL>>>> YOU have the decision to make, if he does come back what are you going to do???? Become flattered by his attention or read him right this time and call the cops, no person goes to the extremes that he did after the first break up to get someone back. Think long and hard and prepare yourself in case he does try to get you back.JMO
boredgirl86 On March 07, 2008

Studio City, California
#10New Post! Feb 25, 2008 @ 17:57:11
GUESS what? He cam to my work place on Saturday and waited for me to get out from work. He called my friend to find out where i am because he passed by my house and saw that i wasnt there and he called my friend and said that he misses me and that he loves and cant live with out me...He hasn't told me he loves me for 2 years now and it feels weird hearing it now but at least hes not denying it but now hes saying hes still confused he needs me in his life but he doesn't know if hes going to end up with me i dnt know what hes thinking he's confused and i dnt wanna end up getting hurt again and i think i will and that this is going to keep repeating all the time.
iliterate_enginere On February 12, 2010

Deleted

Wichita, Kansas
#11New Post! Feb 25, 2008 @ 17:59:45
@boredgirl86 Said
GUESS what? He cam to my work place on Saturday and waited for me to get out from work. He called my friend to find out where i am because he passed by my house and saw that i wasnt there and he called my friend and said that he misses me and that he loves and cant live with out me...He hasn't told me he loves me for 2 years now and it feels weird hearing it now but at least hes not denying it but now hes saying hes still confused he needs me in his life but he doesn't know if hes going to end up with me i dnt know what hes thinking he's confused and i dnt wanna end up getting hurt again and i think i will and that this is going to keep repeating all the time.

Sounds to me like he has a serious problem of not respecting your space.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs