The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Music:
Country

Soles of Passion ’s New Album, Bump Me Up, Features Political Rock Songs and Country Music About America

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
purpledarts On December 19, 2017
Troll

Sherman Oaks, California
#1New Post! Mar 12, 2013 @ 22:20:32
The second single, “Cow Girl Bling,” from country rock duo Soles of Passion’s debut album, “Bump Me Up,” will be released on Saturday, March 16th! Their first single was “Got Me Surrounded.” You can listen to and download “Bump Me Up” and SoP’s awesome singles on iTunes and on Amazon

A music video for “Cow Girl Bling” will also be released on March 16th. The video will premiere on Cool TV. In the trailer for the video, SoP’s charismatic front-woman, Myla Snow, can be seen showing off her dancing chops.

Soles of Passion write political rock songs and country music about America, and have started a foundation to help victims of foreclosure. Soles of Passion donate a generous portion of their music proceeds to the non-profit FAF. The Freedom Assistance Foundation’s mission statement is as follows:

“The Freedom Assistance Foundation is dedicated to assisting homeowners who have become victims of foreclosure with monetary grants, information, and support for their individual efforts to fight for their homes.”

If you would like to find out more about FAF, please visit their website

To find out more about Soles of Passion, visit their website

You can also connect with SoP on Facebook , ReverbNation , and [url= https://bit.ly/SolesofPassionYouTube]Youtube[/url]
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs