The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Member Forums:
Skunky's Official Stinky Feet Forum

Sock Discussion Thread (Smelly or Otherwise)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#61New Post! Sep 22, 2014 @ 18:39:14

Speaking of socks, how do yours smell right now?
Funky-Footed Skunk

#62New Post! May 25, 2016 @ 04:57:31
Damn. 20 poll responders?!
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#63New Post! May 25, 2016 @ 14:28:07
@restoreone Said

Are you a sock guru?

I can track and find anything. Well except for that damn missing sock that was in the dryer. Oh great one please tell me where does the missing socks go?

Oh that's an easy one to answer . it's the sock fairy, second cousin to the tooth fairy . When a kid takes their shoes and socks off outside and forgets where they left them or the puppy finds them and runs off with a sock or two , well see the sock fairy has a secret door into every dryer in existence ,,,,,,,,
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#64New Post! May 25, 2016 @ 14:43:37
@chaski Said

Floridians like me have a lot in common with Canadians like @ DorkySupergirl .... we never wear socks when wearing our Pink Flip Flops.

Wow you must be damn good or have good hearing and be really fast on your feet To have survived putting those three words all in the same post and live to tell about it . I'm impressed .
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#65New Post! May 25, 2016 @ 15:19:34
a missing stinky sock is on loose terrorizing your family.

get your shotgun out and blast that stinker out of existence. the sock is a series killer, you want your children near this bastard. i think not!!

your sock is dirty stinky sock is the worst, when the sock is missing. it like have a dead squirrel buried in between the walls of the house. just ask skunky's parents don't miss him. take a deep breath in the house. and " ahh, skunky! " they have a great memories of him live there, and hell of smell now, to remind of him.

it is that sweet!

beware, if you corner the stinky series killer don't let stand up on cotton bottom of the sock. it will spray you will four foot odor. don't let it spray you.

i am very serious, my sister lost her arm. my sister had her shotgun aim at the sock.

the sock was quicker than my sister's reaction. the sock spray the gun and the stinky of poison that come the sock eat away at material, it lands on.

i saw this event with my eyes. the gun just fell apart and before i could react this poison leaked on my sister's arm eat her arm off.

my sister has artificial sock arm for living your children's sock puppet theaters on saturdays.

i am a sock series killer bounty hunter. e-mail if you need have a series stinky sock killer in your house.

my motto for my business:

no stinky job that i can do to kill a series stinky sock in your house. but tuesdays and thursdays, i don't windows.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#66New Post! Jun 27, 2016 @ 05:38:04
Oh man! The socks I've set aside for work are NASTAH!!! 9 days worn and they smell so bad. I gotta hide them in a separate drawer so they don't pollute my room.

Who thinks they can stomach a whiff?
Funky-Footed Skunk

#67New Post! May 21, 2017 @ 19:28:53
I wonder how my socks for Trump are doing.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs