Forums: Art & Literature:
Writing

Society

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
ForumNazi On December 28, 2016

Bossier, Louisiana
#1New Post! Nov 10, 2015 @ 15:19:04
Have we lost the meaning of what we are living for? Do we have a purpose anymore, other than fulfilling the needs of society?

I walk alone, I am the black sheep cast aside from your group of perfection. You have the girls who obsess over their appearances and the future mates bestowed upon them. Then the guys that are into treating their women like a possession of which cannot be touched by another being. They are your followers, I for one am not despite what words will spew from your putrid mouth.

Long ago I once tried to be one of the lambs, but with great dismay and the mocking, I turned away from you. You are of hatred and living structures that I cannot bare, and I thank you for denying me to this day. Without you I have learned to be a homebody and individualized. I won’t resort to being a mindless drone for all eternity, for you to sit back and watch for YOUR own entertainment.

The time for mindlessly following and doing what is politically correct is over! I am the outcast, driven from the group, and I will forever show my pride of individuality. I will love without care, and not bat an eye at the criticism your vile mouth will spew. I will be a statement to the youth that it is okay to be different and unique, but in your eyes it is just a cry for attention, but why is that?

What us black sheep see as an enjoyment, you see as a childish antic, and that we are not socially worth living! Why must we be in the shadows of the ones you see fit? Are we never going to be good enough? When will we be shown as an equal? We have our media that says we are all equal, but we are not. You treat us like trash, and say we are just a rebel from our differences, knowing we are just trying to find a place to belong.

Aren’t you getting tired of this tango of right and wrong? Aren’t you ready to just wash your hands from this war between normal and abnormality? We have people committing horrendous acts due to the fact of not belonging! Yet you think that’s okay, why can’t you wake up? Wake up and see that we are all alike, though we may be different inside?

But yet, you won’t we are all just a marionette in your puppet show, and you are laughing at us. You just want to see us suffer from each other’s mocking and tormenting. Though I for one have had enough, I am not going to succumb to your laws and logic. I will be the one who will cut the strings from myself and be the social outcast that you weren’t hoping for!

I will be the unnoticeable.
ForumNazi On December 28, 2016

Bossier, Louisiana
#2New Post! Nov 10, 2015 @ 15:19:43
This is just a short story of mine, and I will post more, probably some horror.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs