The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

So, students can't afford tuition fees, eh?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
mark_is_god On June 26, 2015

antrim, Ireland
#31New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:34:52
@Jacquesmetat Said

More numbers dreamed up out of thin air.

the figures i quoted are facts look it up if you don't believe me

as for extinguisher incident, that was the unfortunate minority being louder than the peaceful majority.

antrim, Ireland
#32New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:35:42
@Jacquesmetat Said

So are you, Paddy.

Actually im a British citizen, so tough s***.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#33New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:35:50
@Jacquesmetat Said

So are you, Paddy.

I hope to God I'm not so spiteful and bitter and hateful when I reach your age. Jesus Christ, man. I'm picturing you with a cane yelling "get off my lawn, f***ing niggers!" at a black boy running into your yard to get his soccer ball.
Jacquesmetat On August 01, 2012

Out on the 'oggin, United King
#34New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:36:12
@mark_is_god Said

Actually im a British citizen, so tough s***.

Not an English one, and this is an english issue. You lot have got your own parliaments now. And the scots and the welsh. Its about time we had an english parliament so you lot didnt interfere in purely english affairs.

The London parliament doesn't vote on issues from stormont, or holyrood or wherever it is the welsh vote. Why should you have a say in purely english matters?

#35New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:37:54
@jonnythan Said

I hope to God I'm not so spiteful and bitter and hateful when I reach your age. Jesus Christ, man. I'm picturing you with a cane yelling "get off my lawn, f***ing niggers!" at a black boy running into your yard to get his soccer ball.

Actually, I'd be more inclined to teach them how to kick the ball properly, not punt it so it goes over peoples' fences. There is a proper way to kick a football, not that you'd know because you don't play football. Not real football, anyway, just some sort of armoured rugby hybrid for wussies.
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:38:03
@Jacquesmetat Said

Not an English one, and this is an english issue.

That was voted through by the British parliament with MPs from constituencies outside of England.

antrim, Ireland
#37New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:39:16
@Jacquesmetat Said

Not an English one, and this is an english issue.

so, the English affairs affect the whole of the UK and tuition fees are affecting northern Ireland as well as England.

is this seriously what you are doing now, attacking nationality?
because people are disagreeing with you.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#38New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:39:25
@Jacquesmetat Said

Actually, I'd be more inclined to teach them how to kick the ball properly, not punt it so it goes over peoples' fences. There is a proper way to kick a football, not that you'd know because you don't play football. Not real football, anyway, just some sort of armoured rugby hybrid for wussies.

Good lord, man.

#39New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:40:45
@jonnythan Said

Good lord, man.

I dont believe in god either.

#40New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:43:19
@mark_is_god Said

so, the English affairs affect the whole of the UK and tuition fees are affecting northern Ireland as well as England.

is this seriously what you are doing now, attacking nationality?
because people are disagreeing with you.

i dont care if people disagree with me or not, but I'll fight my own corner. It isn't a question of attacking nationality, just a plain statement of a situation that is obvious to a lot of people in England. More and more english people seriously wish the scots and welsh and irish would just vote for independence and be done with it. A united Ireland wouldn't break my heart one little bit. Sadly, it doesn't look imminent.
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#41New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:45:59
@Jacquesmetat Said

I dont believe in god either.

Your first point was a rather debateable topic, but you have made your opinions rather redundant and made yourself look just a tad silly by trolling other people with a differant opinion to yours.

#42New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:47:42
@jmo Said

That was voted through by the British parliament with MPs from constituencies outside of England.

Exactly. The Scots and others getting involved on a matter that doesnt affect them. You say you dont have tuition fees in scotland. Why? Because holyrood voted to not have them. did the English have a say in the matter? Hell no. and yet, you say MPs from Scotland and others voted on tuition fees in England. That is exactly what pisses so many english people off.

antrim, Ireland
#43New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:48:31
@Jacquesmetat Said

i dont care if people disagree with me or not, but I'll fight my own corner. It isn't a question of attacking nationality, just a plain statement of a situation that is obvious to a lot of people in England. More and more english people seriously wish the scots and welsh and irish would just vote for independence and be done with it. A united Ireland wouldn't break my heart one little bit. Sadly, it doesn't look imminent.

sure defend your opinions feel free, but acting like a tool achieves nothing

#44New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:52:05
@Rehabilitation_Please Said

Your first point was a rather debateable topic, but you have made your opinions rather redundant and made yourself look just a tad silly by trolling other people with a differant opinion to yours.

Ah right, so by sheer numbers alone I'm supposed to give in to a bunch of loony lefties who dream up numbers, who weren't there when the riots took place, and don't even live in the f***ing country for crying out loud. Note the locations of the ones who claim to think they know it all. USA, Ireland and Scotland. What do they know?

I repeat what I said earlier. I was in central london on the day the millbank building was occupied. I saw it first hand. I was in the middle of the city on that day, as things happened around me. I think I know a bit more about it than some bloody american who is on the other side of a 3000 mile wide ocean.

#45New Post! Apr 12, 2011 @ 14:55:08
@mark_is_god Said

sure defend your opinions feel free, but acting like a tool achieves nothing

And being one achieves even less. in truth, it doesn't matter what anybody says, people on here wouldn't concede a point if it was loaded into a twelve bore shotgun and fired up their arse. All you can do is argue your corner and ignore the numpties who make up figures to back up arguments they know sod all about.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs