The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Member Forums:
Skunky's Official Stinky Feet Forum

So You're Hanging Out With Friends......

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Do you stick your smelly feet in your friend's face or do you do something about the smell?
No - That's disgusting! I politely excuse myself and wash my feet like a civilized person.
No - I make a wise crack about him probably liking it, then I change my socks and spray a bit of air freshener in the air.
Yes - I pull my socks off and wiggle my toes above his head, tossing the socks near/at him.
Yes - I smirk evilly and say "Sure... I'll do something right now." You then plant both of your feet directly on his face.
Yes - I get up as if to wash my feet, only to return with my work shoes, which I then hold over his nose and mouth.
View Results
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#1New Post! Oct 17, 2015 @ 00:53:47
...after a long day of work, just hanging out on the couch watching TV at your place. One of your friends is sitting on the floor in front of you, you're sitting behind him with your feet crossed under you or resting on the arm of the couch or whatever. Suddenly, you hear your friend sniff loudly, then he turns to you and says in a rude tone...

Friend: "Jesus Christ! Your feet smell f***ing nasty! Go do something about it! "

Before you say anything, he turns back to watch TV, almost as if he's expecting you to go do it immediately. 'Man, that was rude of him...' you think to yourself, then you sniff near your foot and realize they do stink a bit. Maybe he has a point... but then again, why let someone boss you around your own house?

DECISION TIME!: "Do you decide to to be polite and kowtow to your rude friend's wishes, OR do you get an evil gleam in your eye and decide to give your buddy a better sniff?"
Tailkinker On January 29, 2023
WorldOfDarknessQueen

My Backpack, Michigan
#2New Post! Oct 17, 2015 @ 01:47:54
I will threaten to make them smell my feet, and then do something about my feet.
Octavarium On December 23, 2021

Pacific North West,
#3New Post! Oct 17, 2015 @ 14:34:33
Situation-ally dependent, but not entirely. If its a friend visiting or a roommate I'd tell the doink to get the hell off the floor and away from my feet if they didn't want to keep smelling them.

Now if the smell was likewise offending me as well I might go through the trouble of putting some socks on in an effort to try and 'arrest' the smell a bit and worry about washing them later. If it were particularly vile I would have taken care of it right after taking off my shoes and socks in the first place.

Either way though I'd still tell the person to move their damn a** if they didn't want to smell my feet.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Oct 17, 2015 @ 17:11:29
always you can tell when your feet really stinks up a place, when the flies around you are wearing gas masks.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#5New Post! Oct 21, 2015 @ 00:34:25
@Tailkinker Said

I will threaten to make them smell my feet, and then do something about my feet.

Unless it's me, right? Then it wouldn't be just a threat...?

@twilitezone911 Said

always you can tell when your feet really stinks up a place, when the flies around you are wearing gas masks.

Flies tend to disintegrate when they fly near my feet.

*Wiggles his toes at twilite, a cheesy wave of foot stench meeting his nose.*

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Oct 21, 2015 @ 00:49:09
Flies tend to disintegrate when they fly near my feet.

*Wiggles his toes at twilite, a cheesy wave of foot stench meeting his nose.*

your feet are our deathwish for anything get near your feet. your feet be call " the minus touch ".
secretagentmango On September 18, 2017

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#7New Post! Nov 09, 2015 @ 00:42:17
Behold...THE ANUS OF SATAN!!!!
Hitting40 On November 20, 2016

The middle of nowhere, United
#8New Post! Nov 09, 2015 @ 10:37:21
I pull my socks off and wiggle my toes above his head, tossing the socks near/at him.

He's a friend it's allowed
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#9New Post! Nov 09, 2015 @ 14:17:04
You can guess which one I picked.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#10New Post! Nov 09, 2015 @ 18:30:51
@secretagentmango Said

Behold...THE ANUS OF SATAN!!!!

@Hitting40 Said

I pull my socks off and wiggle my toes above his head, tossing the socks near/at him.

He's a friend it's allowed

Indeed.

@floydgirrl Said

You can guess which one I picked.

Yeah, and I'm surprised that you'd be so cruel that you'd actually cram your week old, sweaty work socks into the person's mouth, duct tape their mouth shut and then tie your oldest, smelliest pair of shoes round his nose/mouth whilst rubbing your unwashed, reeking bare feet on top of his head so the smell clings to his hair... That's pretty hardcore, Floydie.

In all seriousness though, it's hard to tell. There's at least 1 response to each option and it's been a bit since I last checked this thread, so I have no clue.
Stalkee

#11New Post! Nov 09, 2015 @ 18:45:37
@psycoskunk Said

Yeah, and I'm surprised that you'd be so cruel that you'd actually cram your week old, sweaty work socks into the person's mouth, duct tape their mouth shut and then tie your oldest, smelliest pair of shoes round his nose/mouth whilst rubbing your unwashed, reeking bare feet on top of his head so the smell clings to his hair... That's pretty hardcore, Floydie.

In all seriousness though, it's hard to tell. There's at least 1 response to each option and it's been a bit since I last checked this thread, so I have no clue.

What do I tell you to do with your feet??

Hint hint, you haven't done it in 8 years.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#12New Post! Nov 09, 2015 @ 18:55:19
@floydgirrl Said

What do I tell you to do with your feet??

Hint hint, you haven't done it in 8 years.

Uhhh... "get them away from my face!?"
Stalkee

#13New Post! Nov 09, 2015 @ 18:59:36
@psycoskunk Said

Uhhh... "get them away from my face!?"

Funky-Footed Skunk

#14New Post! Nov 09, 2015 @ 19:12:40

Awww.... but I just got them smelling the way I like...

Fine...

*Puts his feet back down and slides his slippers back on.*

Saint Louis, Missouri
#15New Post! Nov 09, 2015 @ 19:16:15
these kids really don't smell their feet like they used to. my family dog, dolly didn't mind laid down in from my feet. when I left my socks on, she bark at me and run away. nowsday, my girlfriend does the same thing to me. her bark was is louder than dolly, my girlfriend get over. when I put on her leash and take out for her walk.

ps - I don't have kids, but when I was a kid. my mom just let me out in my backyard without a leash.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs