Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
chaski On about 13 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#16New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 16:05:32
@gakINGKONG Said

There’s still pressure to impeach Trump.

It is too early for this

Unless Trump shuts down the special council investigation before it is finished.

Prematurely shutting down this investigation would be pretty clear proof that Trump did something wrong.

PS
HEY CADET BONE SPURS SHOW US YOUR TAXES!
mrmhead On May 02, 2023

NE, Ohio
#17New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 16:43:43
CNN

As he was preparing to remove Jeff Sessions as attorney general, President Donald Trump had already begun reviewing with his lawyers the written answers to questions from special counsel Robert Mueller.

mrmhead On May 02, 2023

NE, Ohio
#18New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 17:01:43
@gakINGKONG Said

There’s still pressure to impeach Trump.

I wonder if RBG will hang in there

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg fractured three ribs after falling in her Supreme Court office Wednesday night, the Supreme Court said in a statement.

CNN

And Jared Kushner was seen running from the building.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#19New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 20:16:09
It’s idiotic to try to rush Trump out. It will be a waste of money to open these investigations.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#20New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 20:19:10
@Cpat92 Said

It’s idiotic to try to rush Trump out. It will be a waste of money to open these investigations.

I agree with the first sentence, but not the second. You don’t think it’s important for voters to know whether or not he has deceived the public or engaged in criminal activity? Or is this not a factor in who you vote for?
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#21New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 20:27:16
@Leon Said

I agree with the first sentence, but not the second. You don’t think it’s important for voters to know whether or not he has deceived the public or engaged in criminal activity? Or is this not a factor in who you vote for?

What criminal activity? I think it’s important for them to be informed of who they vote for, but NOT solely on the negative that the opposing party throws out. That’s why it seems our government is going to s***. You wanted to find criminal cases, you should have done that before he was elected.

Many people make it seem like our current President has only done negative things since he’s been in. That’s false. I didn’t vote for Trump, but I’m not going to say he all of a sudden needs to be investigated on charges that could possibly be false. The democrats should stop with the investigations and just find some more competent Presidential candidates. Same as the Republicans.
Stalker

#22New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 20:39:03
@Cpat92 Said

It will be a waste of money to open these investigations.

@Cpat92 Said

What criminal activity?

If you don't do the investigation, you will never know if there was criminal activity.

San Diego, California
#23New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 20:40:01
@Cpat92 Said

What criminal activity? I think it’s important for them to be informed of who they vote for, but NOT solely on the negative that the opposing party throws out. That’s why it seems our government is going to s***. You wanted to find criminal cases, you should have done that before he was elected.

Many people make it seem like our current President has only done negative things since he’s been in. That’s false. I didn’t vote for Trump, but I’m not going to say he all of a sudden needs to be investigated on charges that could possibly be false. The democrats should stop with the investigations and just find some more competent Presidential candidates. Same as the Republicans.

There is hard evidence (transactions and real estate deals) that the Trump Orgainization has been a money laundering haven for Russian mob oligarchs.

There is indisputable evidence that the Russians have meddled in the 2016 election with the primary aim of assisting Trump.

These are both serious allegations that should at least be looked into, don’t you think? Add the fact that Trump refuses to share his tax records, refuses to act on the Russian election meddling, let alone even acknowledge it with Putin, and has numerous businesses dealings on record with Russian oligarchs in the past, and I think anyone who isn’t a Trump worshipper would have some suspicions.

Look, I am NOT saying to rush to judgement. Maybe he is innocent on all of it. But it should at least be looked into. I don’t care if it’s Trump, Obama, or Dana Carvey, I would at least want to know if my President was involved in this kind of activity. The American voters at least deserve that knowledge before deciding whether or not to cast their votes on him in 2020.
mrmhead On May 02, 2023

NE, Ohio
#24New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 20:44:05
@Cpat92 Said

Many people make it seem like our current President has only done negative things since he’s been in. That’s false.

Everything he's done is Baaad Baaaad Baaad!
Well, there may be a few good things.

But Everything is BAAAD - There were Baaad things on both sides!
Stalker

#25New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 20:45:09
@Cpat92 Said

It will be a waste of money to open these investigations.

The special counsel investigation to date:

➢ More than 100 criminal counts against 32 people and 3 companies.
➢ 22 indictments
➢ 5 guilty pleas

These are very good investigative statistics for any investigative team.

San Diego, California
#26New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 20:49:43
@chaski Said

The special counsel investigation to date:

➢ More than 100 criminal counts against 32 people and 3 companies.
➢ 22 indictmens
➢ 5 guilty pleas

These are very good investigative statistics for any investigative team.

Oh but think of the money wasted on it.

Maybe we should save more and just shut down the entire justice department.
Stalker

#27New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 20:57:48
@Leon Said

Oh but think of the money wasted on it.

Maybe we should save more and just shut down the entire justice department.

Every investigation could be viewed as a waste of money until someone is caught....

EXCEPT investigations also prove people innocent.

Trump supporters should want these investigations... the results:

1. It is found that he did something criminal, and non of us should want a criminal for a president.

2. The investigation is inconclusive relative to Trump, which for all practical purposes means he is innocent of wrong doing. At least Trump's supporters should like this.

3. It is found that Trump did nothing wrong, everyone should at least be a little happy with this one... even Trump haters will (or should know) pleased to know that the President is not a crook... and did not work with Russia to get elected.

This is really a no brainer.

San Diego, California
#28New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 21:02:17
@chaski Said

Every investigation could be viewed as a waste of money until someone is caught....

EXCEPT investigations also prove people innocent.

Trump supporters should want these investigations... the results:

1. It is found that he did something criminal, and non of us should want a criminal for a president.

2. The investigation is inconclusive relative to Trump, which for all practical purposes means he is innocent of wrong doing. At least Trump's supporters should like this.

3. It is found that Trump did nothing wrong, everyone should at least be a little happy with this one... even Trump haters will (or should know) pleased to know that the President is not a crook... and did not work with Russia to get elected.

This is really a no brainer.

Exactly. There should be an investigation to at least get to the bottom of it all and find out whether or not Trump is involved. If he is innocent, great. If not, at least the voters deserve to know.

We also need to get to the bottom of Russian meddling anyways (whether or not Trump was involved) and, more importantly, DO something about it.
Stalker

#29New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 21:09:44
@Leon Said

Exactly. There should be an investigation to at least get to the bottom of it all and out whether or not Trump is involved. If he is innocent, great. If not, at least the voters deserve to know.

We also need to get to the bottom of Russian meddling anyways (whether or not Trump was involved) and, more importantly, DO something about it.

I'm pretty sure I've posted my thoughts on this, but will do so again... now...

1. I, Chaski, honestly do not think that this investigation will find that Trump did anything wrong.

2. I do believe that there are other people in his administration who committed crimes and will get convicted.

3. At this point talk of impeachment is premature.

4. Even if impeached, I do not believe that Trump will be removed from office.

5. There is a distant chance that the results could hurt Trump's run for re-election.

At the end of the investigation Trump will be shouting (or tweeting) I TOLD YOU IT WAS A WITCH HUNT. In spite of all the convictions, Trump will ultimately get the last laugh.

None the less numerous people have turned out to be criminals... thus the 5 guilty pleas (i.e. convictions).
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#30New Post! Nov 08, 2018 @ 21:21:45
@Leon Said

There is hard evidence (transactions and real estate deals) that the Trump Orgainization has been a money laundering haven for Russian mob oligarchs.

There is indisputable evidence that the Russians have meddled in the 2016 election with the primary aim of assisting Trump.

These are both serious allegations that should at least be looked into, don’t you think? Add the fact that Trump refuses to share his tax records, refuses to act on the Russian election meddling, let alone even acknowledge it with Putin, and has numerous businesses dealings on record with Russian oligarchs in the past, and I think anyone who isn’t a Trump worshipper would have some suspicions.

Look, I am NOT saying to rush to judgement. Maybe he is innocent on all of it. But it should at least be looked into. I don’t care if it’s Trump, Obama, or Dana Carvey, I would at least want to know if my President was involved in this kind of activity. The American voters at least deserve that knowledge before deciding whether or not to cast their votes on him in 2020.

If there is hard and/or indisputable evidence, then wouldn’t these more than mere allegations? These “investigations” are going to be a waste of money. Especially for the aim the Democrats.

But if investigations are so importantm then EVERY candidate should be investigated prior to running for office. Why waste money and time on one when there’s hundreds of f***ed up and crooked politicians?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs