So LeBron James goes to Cleveland?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
thequietman On August 29, 2018
Scapegrace

Rusty Bullet Hole, Washington
#1New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:03:30
I'm gonna be all like this for the Cavs' opening game because I'm pretty sure that Cleveland fans remember that LeBron dumped them for a prettier girl.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#2New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:30:17
And just like usual, the uglier girl will be very happy to have him back.

The Cavs also just gained an army of Heat bandwagon fans.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#3New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:31:08
I wanted to laugh at the news because he is a overrated player anyway.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:41:53
@Cpat92 Said

I wanted to laugh at the news because he is a overrated player anyway.

James is by almost any measure one of the most effective basketball players in the history of the game.
Scapegrace

#5New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:43:24
@jonnythan Said

And just like usual, the uglier girl will be very happy to have him back.

The Cavs also just gained an army of Heat bandwagon fans.

True. As Cavs fans they need any reason they can think of to cheer for the team.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#6New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:49:04
He's nothing more than an egotistical, arrogant, pompous ass. He left a game that what, was either to determine the playoff standing or was actually a playoff game because he had a cramp.
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#7New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 19:56:44
@DorkySupergirl Said

He's nothing more than an egotistical, arrogant, pompous ass.

Of course he's more than that. He's just sometimes also that.

@DorkySupergirl Said
He left a game that what, was either to determine the playoff standing or was actually a playoff game because he had a cramp.

Cramps are some serious business!

Actually, this one baffles me. There are X amount of people allowed on the field of play at a time for any given sport. There are X + Y players on the team suited up and ready to play. If one of the ones on the "field" is hurt and there are more games in the series to play, why not take out your "injured" player and put someone else in?

Where's the shame in not being a hotshot?
Scapegrace

#8New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 20:01:12
@someone_else_again Said

Actually, this one baffles me. There are X amount of people allowed on the field of play at a time for any given sport. There are X + Y players on the team suited up and ready to play. If one of the ones on the "field" is hurt and there are more games in the series to play, why not take out your "injured" player and put someone else in?

Because apparently basketball players aren't as tough as hockey players.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#9New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 20:02:40
@thequietman Said

Rugby players are the only ones who could even come close.

, Canada
#10New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 20:07:57
@someone_else_again Said

Of course he's more than that. He's just sometimes also that.

I know what I want to say but not sure if I can get my words right.

Yes, there might be say three lines on a hockey team but your first line is your best line and has all your star players on it. So if one of them gets injured, its a really big deal and can cause the loss of a play off spot or even the Stanley Cup. If say Crosby is injured, the odds of Pens winning just went down.

I am not disputing his ability to play the sport, just as I do not dispute Crosby's ability to play hockey. I just find Lebron is laughable to leave a game that had such impact for such a minor reason/injury.

He owed his team more than that, he owed his fans more than that. Pardon my language, I normally hate this word, it was a very pussy thing to do.
Scapegrace

#11New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 20:13:48
@DorkySupergirl Said

Yes, there might be say three lines on a hockey team but your first line is your best line and has all your star players on it. So if one of them gets injured, its a really big deal and can cause the loss of a play off spot or even the Stanley Cup. If say Crosby is injured, the odds of Pens winning just went down.

I am not disputing his ability to play the sport, just as I do not dispute Crosby's ability to play hockey. I just find Lebron is laughable to leave a game that had such impact for such a minor reason/injury.

He owed his team more than that, he owed his fans more than that. Pardon my language, I normally hate this word, it was a very pussy thing to do.

Actually all the proof you needed to know that he is a douche was that stupid pompous TV special he did.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#12New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 20:14:41
@DorkySupergirl Said

And while I completely understand that, I meant what I said about the cramps. I do not know how bad this particular cramp was (I've heard about it ) but if you have a cramp in your leg, there's no sense in continuing playing to the point that you could severely injure your leg and take you out for any remaining games.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#13New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 20:16:56
Is it sad that the most I've seen of LeBron James is the cameo he had in the Elevnty-seventh anniversary episode of SpongeBob?

, Canada
#14New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 20:19:45
@thequietman Said

Other than a sports like MMA or boxing, I am not aware of athletes who are tough like hockey players. I will watch from time to time things like MMA, boxing etc because I have a huge respect for their toughness and ability. I do not watch NBA, NFL or MLB unless someone at my home has it on because I consider those sissy sports.
@thequietman Said

Actually all the proof you needed to know that he is a douche was that stupid pompous TV special he did.

And now his big "I"m home" announcement. Its as laughable as Derek Jeter and his farewell tour.

, Canada
#15New Post! Jul 11, 2014 @ 20:21:49
@someone_else_again Said

And while I completely understand that, I meant what I said about the cramps. I do not know how bad this particular cramp was (I've heard about it ) but if you have a cramp in your leg, there's no sense in continuing playing to the point that you could severely injure your leg and take you out for any remaining games.

Hockey players have played playoff games and Stanley cup games with a broken leg hardly able to stand up but finished the game so I have no respect for a man, and I use that term loosely, who leaves a game because he has a cramp.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs