Forums: Recreation:
Pets & Animals

Smoking bad for pets, study shows

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Dec 30, 2015 @ 03:10:43
London (AFP) - Smoking is bad for pets too, the University of Glasgow said Tuesday, citing an ongoing study into the effects of second-hand smoke on dogs and cats.

Research under way at the Scottish institution has found that pets living in a smoky environment have a higher risk of health problems including some animal cancers, cell damage and weight gain.

pet owners don't get your pets start smoking. when dogs and cats are on the streets and pick up cigar and cigarette's butts, and eat them. they would try to smoke them, but the owners wouldn't allow carry matches. it is not healthy for the pets to smoke, either.

having dogs and cats goes bars and picking the strays on street corners for a smoke can be drag! what the hell are you talking about, twilite! aren't we talking about, how dogs and cats learning how learn get to bad habits from their pet owners to smoke. I hate when owners do that, don't you?

i got a little silly when i saw the photo in the article, i will post below.

smoking is bad for pets

this article explains finally that their evidence that now not only humans get cancer by second-hand smoke . now, animals can. post your thoughts!
MainerMikeBrown On April 19, 2021

Hiram, Maine
#2New Post! Mar 08, 2016 @ 22:58:56
Animals have lungs too.
Hitting40 On November 20, 2016

The middle of nowhere, United
#3New Post! Mar 09, 2016 @ 15:26:42
I can't see why they needed an expensive research program to know this.
It's not rocket science.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Mar 09, 2016 @ 15:41:33
in america, scientists have grant for research grants to just them.

years ago, there is a guy, who wrote a couple of books. how many grants that the government will give you just apply for them. the grants are free, there so much paperworks go threw nobody know about. the government are trying not to hide, and there are free.

the two books, i know about ( i forgot the name of them. ) two books of his. it has everything, you need to know get grants. it amazing how funny some grants for.

how the government will waste on grants that anything to anything do with nothing. who know why anybody does anything these days.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Mar 09, 2016 @ 15:45:51
@twilitezone911 Said

pet owners don't get your pets start smoking. when dogs and cats are on the streets and pick up cigar and cigarette's butts, and eat them. they would try to smoke them, but the owners wouldn't allow carry matches. it is not healthy for the pets to smoke, either.

having dogs and cats goes bars and picking the strays on street corners for a smoke can be drag! what the hell are you talking about, twilite! aren't we talking about, how dogs and cats learning how learn get to bad habits from their pet owners to smoke. I hate when owners do that, don't you?

What the hell are you talking about Twilite?
The article and warning is about Second-Hand smoke, Not about pets smoking cigars and cigarettes.

That should still be fine for them and may even be healthy and make them feel better. Like cigarettes were for people back in the 50's and 60's!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Mar 09, 2016 @ 16:06:06
@mrmhead Said

What the hell are you talking about Twilite?
The article and warning is about Second-Hand smoke, Not about pets smoking cigars and cigarettes.

That should still be fine for them and may even be healthy and make them feel better. Like cigarettes were for people back in the 50's and 60's!

i was joking the animals are smoking. i couldn't resist the opportunity to joke about it. i am not try to make fun about animal's health.

i was interested that fact the animals get second-hand smoke by the owners. it could a good way for pet owners, who does smoke to think twice before light up.

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! Mar 09, 2016 @ 16:30:07
@twilitezone911 Said

i was joking the animals are smoking. i couldn't resist the opportunity to joke about it. i am not try to make fun about animal's health.

i was interested that fact the animals get second-hand smoke by the owners. it could a good way for pet owners, who does smoke to think twice before light up.

me too
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#8New Post! Mar 09, 2016 @ 17:07:13
Oops. Sorry kitties.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Mar 09, 2016 @ 17:50:44
@TenaciousDave Said

Oops. Sorry kitties.

NE, Ohio
#10New Post! Mar 09, 2016 @ 17:51:41
I'd like to know if sticking tropical fish in a blender is bad for their health.

Has anyone done a study on that?

Maybe I could petition our gov't to give me a few million dollars to conduct a study.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Mar 09, 2016 @ 18:21:20
@mrmhead Said

I'd like to know if sticking tropical fish in a blender is bad for their health.

Has anyone done a study on that?

Maybe I could petition our gov't to give me a few million dollars to conduct a study.

as funny that is, you probably can get a grant for that from the government.

the guy, who wrote those books, i was telling you about him above.

in 70's, there was commercials about a man named mark somebody, i can't remember his last name. mark was a blue or a green coats and i think hats sometimes with ? marks on them. like the riddle on tv batman.

he was standing in washington somewhere with front of stairs leading courthouse or front of lincoln memorial building in washington. where lincoln is sitting in the big chair.

mark is who was selling these books and wrote books. he make millions off these books.
Mask On April 18, 2016

Mars,
#12New Post! Mar 18, 2016 @ 03:42:50
I'm not surprised.
Smoking is bad for everyone.
I hate how it's still legal, and how the industry makes so much money.
BenneCompagno On June 07, 2016

Heathfield, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Mar 18, 2016 @ 15:10:34
smoking is bad m'kay.
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#14New Post! Mar 18, 2016 @ 15:38:22
why would anyone think smoking is good for pets??
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs