Sleeping pills made me hallucinate!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
tardcore On May 24, 2010

Deleted

Between a rock and another roc
#16New Post! Jul 06, 2009 @ 06:58:55
I have to get me some of these facking pills!!!!
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#17New Post! Nov 13, 2009 @ 10:55:05
I took Ambien CR once..I was up all night with the giggles. Everything made me laugh.
I can't take nyquil because it makes me paranoid
LauraLaLaLa On December 08, 2010

La La Land, New Jersey
#18New Post! Apr 11, 2010 @ 17:49:41
For awhile I took Trazodone as a sleep aid. Everything was good at first. It would knock me out and keep me out for 8 hours. After a month it seemed to create what some call "sleep paralysis". My mind felt awake but my body in a deep sleep. Sometimes it made it seem like I was floating an inch above my actual body.

I guess that could be consider hallucinating right?
starspinkle On June 15, 2015

in a cave, Ireland
#19New Post! Jun 15, 2015 @ 01:34:10
I have been taking sleeping pills for 2 weeks now and I am tripping balls every night. My bed starts to shake and it feels like some a*****e's walking all over it. I feel like the exorcist. I should probably stop taking them. tre
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#20New Post! Jul 30, 2015 @ 21:27:45
If only it worked to make one sleep as promised, they add hallucinations to the game and it's really frustrating... I swear the Cartel (Pharmaceuticals) company make drugs much more dangerous than the ones they call contraband.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#21New Post! Jul 30, 2015 @ 21:36:58
@tardcore Said

I have to get me some of these facking pills!!!!

After some Ambien, a couple melatonin and a joint the mind creates a whole new reality in which to dwell. Alcohol potentiates nicely too but sometimes you wake up in strange places and you don't how you got there.

#22New Post! Jul 30, 2015 @ 21:46:50
@rosexthorn Said

If only it worked to make one sleep as promised, they add hallucinations to the game and it's really frustrating... I swear the Cartel (Pharmaceuticals) company make drugs much more dangerous than the ones they call contraband.

An inveterate insomniac since childhood I finally went to a doctor who specializes in sleep disorders. He did a sleep study (they stick wires all over your head an body an monitor you while you sleep). The treatment was kind of expensive but the cost is less than drugs. I had the first good nights sleep in my life and now I have been sleeping well for years.

Your primary care physician will probably be able to recommend someone.
salamsourceofpeace On December 08, 2016

, British Indian Ocean Territo
#23New Post! Aug 10, 2015 @ 11:21:05
@BrokenRose Said

This was very, very strange.
One night I took a sleeping pill, I can't remember the name of it but anyway, it didn't make me sleep but made me stay away the whole night hallucinating.
I saw giraffe heads growing from my stereo speakers, the sky changing colours and heard my bedroom curtains talking to me. I often have weird reactions to pills but this was just too odd.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this?
I've often have trouble sleeping and was asked by my GP if I wanted to try a sleeping aid but don't want to incase this happens again.

Drinking some luke warm milk before bed help quick sleep.

#24New Post! Aug 12, 2015 @ 17:08:36
@salamsourceofpeace Said

Drinking some luke warm milk before bed help quick sleep.

250 ml or brandy helps.
Filius_Montis On January 01, 2016

Fallbrook, California
#25New Post! Oct 23, 2015 @ 01:02:07
A good alternative to sleeping pills would be a reasonable dose of Valerian root. It's a herb that naturally induces sleep without any side effects. It's available at most health food stores or at specialty grocery markets.
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#26New Post! Apr 02, 2016 @ 06:50:35
Too much dipanehtdriane or whatever it's called, the stuff that makes you sleepy makes toy trip. This is known, it has been known for ever. Don't take it tho, it's not a good trip.
adrinachrome On April 04, 2023

Fukitall, Arizona
#27New Post! Apr 02, 2016 @ 06:56:03
You guys must have pretty weak tolerances to trip off a regular dose lol.
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#28New Post! Apr 03, 2016 @ 11:08:30
The only 'legal' meds that ever made me 'trip' was the stuff they give you to knock you out before an operation . when I wake up , I'm ready to fight . the first time it happened , I opened my eyes and there was a nurse talking to me , I punched her in the nose and passed right out again . when I woke up the next time I was restrained.
A few years later I was going to be put under I told everyone I seen to be sure and restrain me before I woke up , they just sort of smiled shook their heads and went on. When I woke up it took 5 of them to get me restrained. the difference was the first time I had , had an incision and the pain slowed me down , the second time I didn't have any pain so was at full throttle.
I'm betting the next time some tells those people that restrains are needed they listen .
ertooso On May 06, 2019

xomiciyevi@email-list.online,
#29New Post! May 06, 2019 @ 17:51:49
Hello, I have insomnia. What to do? I have already tried to relax the body as much as possible, close my eyes and under closed eyelids roll the pupils up - supposedly this is the position of the pupils during sleep. Also while that I imagine myself in a boat, swaying on the waves. Well, and stop thinking during this, of course. However, doesn`t help much, think to stock up on pills on worldpharm365 to fall asleep for sure. What do you think?

#30New Post! May 06, 2019 @ 21:43:46
@ertooso Said

Hello, I have insomnia. What to do? I have already tried to relax the body as much as possible, close my eyes and under closed eyelids roll the pupils up - supposedly this is the position of the pupils during sleep. Also while that I imagine myself in a boat, swaying on the waves. Well, and stop thinking during this, of course. However, doesn`t help much, think to stock up on pills on worldpharm365 to fall asleep for sure. What do you think?

There are doctors that specialize in sleep disorders.

I have found that melatonin and marijuana together result in some pretty cool dreams. Benadryl (diphenhydromine) gives me nightmares and drys out my mouth.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs