Forums: Random:
Dreams

Sleep paralysis & OBE'S

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
vibrlntartist3 On May 29, 2008

the valley,
#1New Post! Apr 01, 2008 @ 08:12:31
Sleep paralysis was nothing like what I had thought. Waking up in the middle of the night to find your self completely paralyzed is one of the worst things that can ever happen to you, on top of that also having the feeling of an evil presence near you. There are many things in this world we still have yet to discover, and it's amazing what the brain is capable of.
When my brain had finally woke up, and my body did not respond, it was the most horrible thing ever. I could not scream, move, twitch, not a sound. I remember I could see through closed eyes, and a pure white room glowed ahead of me. I was really panicking by now. I became aware that I was taking a real look at something that wasn't really there? My muscles were tingling, and my body just lay there, lifeless. I could say it was my soul escaping, and I seriously thought I was going to float away from my body forever. I finally snapped back into reality, and never wanted to sleep again. Has anyone ever had an OBE where it really scared you badly? I try to avoid sleeping on my back now. I have to say, that is the strangest thing that has ever happened to me!
angel_lamae07 On December 30, 2008

Cabanatuan City, Philippines
#2New Post! Apr 01, 2008 @ 08:30:12
Yeah, i do! infact i had it last night. I tried to move my arms and i thought i was moving and yet it was just a dream of my brain that i thought were true. Well had it often kind of scary but i guess im used to the feeling of numbness... And one of the scariest is when i saw a shadow of white carrying a scepter or something that i don't know if what for.It was coming for me i know it coz it slowly moving to me. And i saw it on my window ok im sleepin but i clearly saw my body sleepin the same scene i saw before i sleep it was really scary i tried to scream and i thought i was screamin but i can't really breathe then i tried to move and i move but i just thought so i was moving but no i was not. Then when it was going to penetrate the window in my room thank God i woke up and i feel numb that i can't move really like on my dream. But i saw nothing the room is empty like the scene i saw before i sleep and when im sleeping until i wake up..
Narnar On December 28, 2010

At home, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 01, 2008 @ 08:50:49
I have it all the time.
I wake up and cant move my body, i just wait half an hour until I can.
vibrlntartist3 On May 29, 2008

the valley,
#4New Post! Apr 02, 2008 @ 07:50:45
hmmmm.....scares me alot. wish i could do it willingly with out fear
bikerdave On April 08, 2008

Deleted

Glesga, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 02, 2008 @ 07:54:13
Yeah vibr-blah blah blah

Iv been getting sleep paralysis for years now.

Iv never hallucenated, or felt a presance, but i get paralysis from time to time.

I agree, its fukking terrifying. I'd never heard of it when i first got it, my immediate assumption was that i'd crashed my motorbike or summin, and was ACTUALLY paralysed.

Iv never been so scared in my life.
howtosavealife On September 13, 2009

Deleted

Neverland, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Apr 02, 2008 @ 19:18:58
yup...i had sleeparalysis the other night, i thought it was a demon on me!!!! lol!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs