Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Skydiving lesson

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 10 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Mar 30, 2020 @ 15:28:23
An idiot was taking sky-diving lessons. The instructor explained that it was time for his first jump, and all he had to do was jump from the plane, count to six, and pull the rip cord. A truck would be waiting for him in the field where he would land.
The man jumped from the plane when he was told to, and counted to six. When he pulled the rip cord, the parachute wouldn't open. He tried the reserve chute and that didn't open.
Frustrated, he muttered to himself as he fell, "I'll bet the damn truck won't even be waiting for me either."
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Mar 30, 2020 @ 15:34:42
An ad from awhile back about dependability (I think it was for backup solutions) had a sign: (more or less)

"Hometown Skydiving and parachutes:
Guaranteed to open or your next jump is Free!"
Darkman666 On about 8 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Mar 30, 2020 @ 15:40:32
@rondetto Said

An idiot was taking sky-diving lessons. The instructor explained that it was time for his first jump, and all he had to do was jump from the plane, count to six, and pull the rip cord. A truck would be waiting for him in the field where he would land.
The man jumped from the plane when he was told to, and counted to six. When he pulled the rip cord, the parachute wouldn't open. He tried the reserve chute and that didn't open.
Frustrated, he muttered to himself as he fell, "I'll bet the damn truck won't even be waiting for me either."

Darkman666 On about 8 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Mar 30, 2020 @ 15:45:45
@mrmhead Said

An ad from awhile back about dependability (I think it was for backup solutions) had a sign: (more or less)

"Hometown Skydiving and parachutes:
Guaranteed to open or your next jump is Free!"

no wonder, they make you sign waivers. with dependability, they don't make sign waivers. because your dump in your pants will not fall out.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs