Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
Flirty
View Results
Jaynes On September 26, 2022

Brighton, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 12:01:56
i may be in trouble with this post, but i will say sorry now, but i thought i would ask you all would you like to disclose to me anything regarding sex. i am only interested, i know that it is private, but if you would like to share anything about sex with me that's fine, i am genuine, and just interested.

i will respect your opinions, and won't judge!

I know this is a private, and sensitive subject to talk about.
its a natural thing, and i think if you meet the right man, then its sexy, and you can try things out.

let me know what you think
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#2New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 13:37:47
@Jaynes Said

i may be in trouble with this post, but i will say sorry now, but i thought i would ask you all would you like to disclose to me anything regarding sex. i am only interested, i know that it is private, but if you would like to share anything about sex with me that's fine, i am genuine, and just interested.

its a natural thing, and i think if you meet the right man, then its sexy, and you can try things out.

I think, since you started a thread on the topic you should start the conversation by sharing what you have to share. I'm assuming you have something to share or you wouldn't have started the thread about sharing ..
Jaynes On September 26, 2022

Brighton, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 13:55:51
well, thank you for your post
i was quite shocked by your reply, but that's your opinion,
but as i put in my post i knew i would be in a lot of trouble so there you go.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 15:42:35
@Jaynes Said

Not sure why you seem to think Swan was being hostile, but I didn't see her post that way at all....I think she was just trying to get you to start the ball rolling on sharing.

DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#5New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 16:37:38
It's a big topic... Id also be willing to talk, but need some sort of direction or prompt.

The poll also does not make sense to me...but that could be me.
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 18:57:26
@DiscordTiger Said

The poll also does not make sense to me...but that could be me.

I'd choose "sexy." I used to lean toward "flirty" but their policy changes in recent years have left a bad taste in my mouth and they're very soft on education which I'm not okay with.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 19:06:30
I have heard about this. Sexy flirty is kind of a lure where if you are not wanting to go to college but want to get away to get stuff then just be a parent and let your counterpart do the heavy lifting. Sexy flirty maybe show a little butt crack or something
chaski On about 5 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#9New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 19:53:52
@Eaglebauer Said

....left a bad taste in my mouth...<<<very soft...<<<I'm not okay with.

I thought I would note the salient and possibly hidden messages in your post.

Just trying to help.

Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 20:15:13
@chaski Said

I thought I would note the salient and possibly hidden messages in your post.

Just trying to help.

Double entendre is fun!

Darkman666 On about 15 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Apr 26, 2019 @ 21:34:39
there is a sex convention in las vegas every year, that helps men and women deals with their sex problems. some are several than others. the speaker with 100 or so members in the audience, the speaker of the group is looking at his group with normal people, who has sex problems.

the speaker ask the his group, " I know all have a normal sex life with your sex partner, but how many times, you have sex with them per year, let's explore this, shall we? my question, how many of you have over 20 times per year? " the audience raise all their hands, and the speaker was very please.

the speaker continuing with more questions of the night, " how many of you have sex, at least, six to six times every month in 12 month period? " mostly, everybody raise their hands.

the speaker of the group ask, " how many of you, at least, six to eight times monthly in 6 months period? " all the group raise their hands.

the speaker ask again the group, " how many of you have sex about or at least, four to six times in three months period? " some of the audience raise their hands.

the speaker of the group spoke another question, " how many of you have sex twice or four times a month? " and the audience raise their hands.

the final question of the night, then the speaker of the group, " how many of you have sex ONLY one time a year? "

in the front row, a goofy looking joker jumps up and down waving his hands, like a jerk.

of course, the speaker had to go over the jerk, I mean, the member, and ask, " sir, you have sex once a year, when, what your name? "

the man jumps out of his seat, and look really goofy, and said to the speaker;

" my name is chaski, and TONIGHT, THE NIGHT!! "
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#12New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 05:35:51
@Jaynes Said

My misunderstanding might be due to my age, but what do you mean in regards to us sharing? As in stories, or?????

n/a, New Mexico
#13New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 07:38:19
@Jaynes Said

What part of my post did you take offense at ?
It was not in any way meant to be offensive or finger pointing.
But in light of your response to my post ,,,,, My opinion is, maybe your OP isn't an innocent and honest request for shared clinical conversation about the topic matter .

n/a, New Mexico
#14New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 07:40:36
@Eaglebauer Said

Not sure why you seem to think Swan was being hostile, but I didn't see her post that way at all....I think she was just trying to get you to start the ball rolling on sharing.

Thank you , you are spot on about my intentions when I posted my first post in this thread.
I will say that at this point , my intentions have turned into an opinion about the intentions of the OP .
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#15New Post! Apr 27, 2019 @ 13:20:44
Late one morning in the middle of the night two dead boys got up to fight. They drew their swords and shot each other. A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and shot those two dead boys.

This is the story of the debased sexual animal. It is a story of absurdity of woe and of loss.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs