Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
xtreme On April 05, 2012

dirty south,
#91New Post! Nov 18, 2009 @ 13:43:39
@Kristy69 Said

Or a teeeny bit of extra weight?

thats just more fore the love in part guys dont want a tooth pick girlfreind alot of guys i see myself including me
rather have a girl with a little extra weight
those toothpicks hurt and are way to bony to un sightly on the eyes when you see bones you need something to hold on to !
gotta grab onto something for the ride and be damn proud of who and what you have its all in who you are with
there's ass's on both side's of the fence men and women
the personality is the big issue for me and alot for the guys to
the first thing i notice is the eyes , and the personality
if you dont have a good personality your best mate or freind will be a vibrator
Kristy69 On September 14, 2014
Carly's Mommy

Underneath the Cyanide Sun....
#92New Post! Nov 18, 2009 @ 20:03:55
@xtreme Said

thats just more fore the love in part guys dont want a tooth pick girlfreind alot of guys i see myself including me
rather have a girl with a little extra weight
those toothpicks hurt and are way to bony to un sightly on the eyes when you see bones you need something to hold on to !
gotta grab onto something for the ride and be damn proud of who and what you have its all in who you are with
there's ass's on both side's of the fence men and women
the personality is the big issue for me and alot for the guys to
the first thing i notice is the eyes , and the personality
if you dont have a good personality your best mate or freind will be a vibrator

Wow, that actually made me feel a little better. Thank you.

I'm not fat of anything, I just ahve a little bit of junk in the trunk.
The only thing is he's a twig himself.. which makes me feel more self-conscious.
ImBlue On August 14, 2010

Deleted

, Rhode Island
#93New Post! Nov 19, 2009 @ 04:36:04
@Kristy69 Said

Does it turn you off when women act self-conscious or ashamed of their bodies?

It is a turn off for me if the girl is ashamed of her body... I'd just feel sorry for her.

And when it comes to a choice between "too thin" or "a little too much weight" the second is much better. Then you get all those sexy, soft female curves

Sadly, I think it's a common misconception among girls that guys generally want extremely thin and boney girls.
highlander On October 10, 2014

jesup,
#94New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 13:30:25
No not at all no one is perfect and I have always thought it was good to make whoever your with feel good about their body to compliment the best parts and women are beautiful and should be appreciated for how they are
carlstss On January 25, 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
#95New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 13:53:08
I find it annoying, you get women who dont look sexy acting like they think they are then you get women who are drop dead sexy not showing it off. I wouldnt say it was a turn off more of a put off.
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#96New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 13:55:25
@carlstss Said

I find it annoying, you get women who dont look sexy acting like they think they are then you get women who are drop dead sexy not showing it off. I wouldnt say it was a turn off more of a put off.

What sexy is, is subjective to the individual person
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#97New Post! Apr 05, 2010 @ 14:35:02
I'm very self conscious, but I think that has a lot to do with being a teenager and how I'm still developing and all that. I know it's only beauty and is therefore too vacuous a subject to put too much stress into, but it can be difficult at times not to compare yourself to other people who are more confident and prettier.

I'd like to think that one day I'll be completely happy with my appearance though.
Johnny_shade On October 28, 2011

Casper, Wyoming
#98New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 05:00:16
@sister_of_mercy Said

I'm very self conscious, but I think that has a lot to do with being a teenager and how I'm still developing and all that. I know it's only beauty and is therefore too vacuous a subject to put too much stress into, but it can be difficult at times not to compare yourself to other people who are more confident and prettier.

I'd like to think that one day I'll be completely happy with my appearance though.

A little advice, don't be ashamed to pretty yourself up! I'm a guy, and I enjoy getting dressed up nice. Looking good helps you feel good, who cares what the haters say!
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#99New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 05:06:03
I used to be very heavy but it didn't seem to keep me from getting dates with nice and handsome me. My cousin said it was the way that I "carried" myself. If you act and behave like you look terrific, that comes across. Self confidence (not conceit) can be a beautiful asset. Women who are uncomfortable all made up with fancy clothes will not look good because they will feel self conscious. Attitude, good posture, a big smile can be very appealing.

Casper, Wyoming
#100New Post! Apr 07, 2010 @ 03:51:07
@ReadsALOT Said

Women who are uncomfortable all made up with fancy clothes will not look good because they will feel self conscious.

But men like me will still want to have sex with them Haha... Come on now, you can't say you don't like putting on your fancy clothes every once in a while...
ReAdSaLoT On September 23, 2019

#101New Post! Apr 07, 2010 @ 04:07:40
@Johnny_shade Said

But men like me will still want to have sex with them Haha... Come on now, you can't say you don't like putting on your fancy clothes every once in a while...

I love it but I'm not every woman.

Casper, Wyoming
#102New Post! Apr 07, 2010 @ 04:10:24
@ReadsALOT Said

I love it but I'm not every woman.

I never said you were
tardcore On May 24, 2010

Deleted

Between a rock and another roc
#103New Post! Apr 07, 2010 @ 13:58:19
The more self-conscious a woman is, the easier she is to control and keep in the kitchen where she belongs.........
plebian_angel On April 25, 2012
Intergalactic hussy

a great future,
#104New Post! Apr 07, 2010 @ 14:04:36
@tardcore Said

The more self-conscious a woman is, the easier she is to control and keep in the kitchen where she belongs.........

That's so bad.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs