See, what had happened was....

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#1New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 20:51:37
My friend has been harrassed by this girl at school ever since she transferred a few months back. Now the harrass-er is probably the biggest slut our school has ever seen, shes trashy, she smells like s***, and she'll f*** anything with a d*** and two balls (perhaps one?), and on top of that, is EXTREMELY ugly. Im not saying this out of my dislike towards her, its all fact, everyone at out school knows this. And to further add to this, shes also EXTREMELY stupid. She talks s*** about everyone, then the next day assumes theyre friends.

She runs her mouth about everyone, but for some reason she singled out my friend Gabby and Vanessa, most likely out of jealousy (Gabby is probably the most beautiful girl alive ). For months they've put up with it, until last night. Last night after school they had me drive over to this girls house to...well pretty much beat her ass, because obviously no one has ever done it before. So i drive them over there, and after that its all a blur. They come out of the apartment screaming and yelling at each other, Gabby covered in blood (pulled out that sluts nose ring ) and we go back to the school. Its all fine until today. I stayed home because i woke up with that feeling like you dont wanna do s***, so you go back to sleep. Well i was woken up by the house phone ringing, which rarely happens, and who else could it be? THE POLICE! YAYYYYYYY!....not >_>

The bully-girl is pressing charges against my friends for coming and beating her ass, after months of emotional torment, and i suppose im an accomplice? Nothings gonna happen to me, which has been explained, but theyre thinking about charging my friends for assault/battery...this cant be right...this girl has tormented them, and pushed them to the breaking point, and shes getting out of this scratch free...

Whats gonna happen?
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#2New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 20:56:02
Your friends are idiots.
You are pretty dumb by extension.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#3New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 20:59:26
You're all going to juvy. Have fun.
Don't beat people up. Don't help people beat other people up. Learn a lesson.
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#4New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:00:26
See, going to an adult would be a better idea.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#5New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:00:40
Oh and she's clearly not scratch free as she was bleeding out a nose ring hole. Hopefully this will be a wake up call to her as well, that bullying will bring consequences.

There probably could have been a legal route to take before it all got out of hand. Restraining orders come to mind.
deal1 On May 06, 2011
SECRET SQUIRREL

not of this earth,
#6New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:01:21
Is there not an anti bullying law in place where you live?
Bullying does not have to be physical, it can be psychological too.
That is one avenue to look at...if there is, have your friends press charges against the slut.
What will happen to your friends, there is no telling, but if the slut is charged, she may drop the Assault and battery charges in a deal to get the bullying charges dropped against her....
It's give and take.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#7New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:09:45
@boobagins Said

See, going to an adult would be a better idea.

tried it. our school only gives a s*** one someone gets their a** beat...
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#8New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:14:33
Oh yea, violence will always make things better. You had your friends go beat up a girl inside her own home, oh yea, you're so bad ass!
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#9New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:15:44
@Grasshopper Said

Oh yea, violence will alays make things better. You had your friends go beat up a girl inside her own home, oh yea, you're so bad ass!

i didnt do s***. i was in the car listening to some Cudi
boobagins On August 03, 2013
SPICY HOT TAMALES

Astral Weeks, Florida
#10New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:16:02
@8FlOz Said

tried it. our school only gives a s*** one someone gets their a** beat...

Hmm...parents, counselors, teachers, parent's friend...you should have gotten some adult to listen to you. I doubt school teachers and stuff wouldn't take it seriously these days. If that was truly the case, you need to tell your parents and have conference with the principal and teachers in question.
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#11New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:18:25
@8FlOz Said

i didnt do s***. i was in the car listening to some Cudi

Mmhm. So you think she deserved to get beat up two against one because she called your friends names?
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#12New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:18:42
@boobagins Said

Hmm...parents, counselors, teachers, parent's friend...you should have gotten some adult to listen to you. I doubt school teachers and stuff wouldn't take it seriously these days. If that was truly the case, you need to tell your parents and have conference with the principal and teachers in question.

yeah...my friend went to her mom about it, but i dont know what happened with that.

s*** went back and forth over face book and her mom saw it, and deactivated her FB acount, that was it.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#13New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:20:52
@Grasshopper Said

Mmhm. So you think she deserved to get beat up two against one because she called your friends names?

i take it you havent been tormented for months on end for absolutely no reason, never heard of a suicide due to bullying? s*** gets ugly these days, guess you just never had to deal with it. if you read what my friends sent me over facebook, of what this girl says to them, youd probably get the urge to smack the s*** out of her too...
KulliK357 On July 15, 2013
Sausage Snowman

Dingwall,Scotland, United King
#14New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:22:09
@8FlOz Said

i take it you havent been tormented for months on end for absolutely no reason, never heard of a suicide due to bullying? s*** gets ugly these days, guess you just never had to deal with it. if you read what my friends sent me over facebook, of what this girl says to them, youd probably get the urge to smack the s*** out of her too...

How do we stop bullying?
That's right, we bully people.
We are intelligent and mature and in no way hypocritical.
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#15New Post! Dec 07, 2010 @ 21:25:24
@8FlOz Said

Dude, for all you know, I could've been beat up for years from bullying. And have I ever walked into their house and made them bleed?

This isn't the old days where you could beat a woman for mouthing off. Now you could get sent to juvi and have it on your record for the rest of your life, stopping you from getting a job, owning a gun, driving...

Feel better now?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs