Security At Work

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 09:37:24
How secure if your office?

At mine, we need a 7 digit security code and a card to get in the main entrance. We then need a second code to open the door to the lift to go upstairs. A 3rd code gets us onto the office floor.

Get to your computer and you need one password when it turns on. You then need to put in a smart card into a card reader and enter a second 4 digit password. Each seperate application then has it's own password.

To get into the kitchen area required a special card fob thing, but thats not before you've used the same fob to get of the floor, and entered the code to use the lift.

The toilet even has a door code on it.

disturbed247 On November 09, 2012

Kent, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 09:39:25
@steveuk Said

At mine, we need a 7 digit security code and a card to get in the main entrance. We then need a second code to open the door to the lift to go upstairs. A 3rd code gets us onto the office floor.

Get to your computer and you need one password when it turns on. You then need to put in a smart card into a card reader and enter a second 4 digit password. Each seperate application then has it's own password.

To get into the kitchen area required a special card fob thing, but thats not before you've used the same fob to get of the floor, and entered the code to use the lift.

are you kidding? thats crazy!!
we knock on the door swipe a card and thats it lol
where do work? askaban prison? haha *im such a harry potter freak *
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 09:41:19
Prison? No - much worse than that.
Government
markfox01 On October 23, 2021
innit!

Welshman in Brum.., United Kin
#4New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 09:47:28
An old work mate a few years back started working for a sercruity company that build and fit alarms. He was a part of a department that tested sercruity and then advised upgrades... there bigest customer is or was the government. He said that every governemnt building he worked on/with was easier than a retail shop to break into ...and when i say break in.. i mean walk in..
mayhem On August 02, 2011

, Ireland
#5New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 09:51:54
@steveuk Said

cool do they use swipe cards as toilet paper, jus so they know who taking a dump.

we dont want no terrorists s***ing in our toilets sppose they could detonate a stink bomb then wer f***ed!
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 09:54:04
Oh I know - I've seen some really dodgy looking offices, that made me question the reason to actually bother locking the doors at night
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 10:22:15
ooh i got a smart card too
treacle On July 11, 2009

B/Stoke, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 10:28:47
We have a swipe card at work, that access' the whole of the building. But thats it
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 15:12:08
anyways, i been to diamond merchants in hatton garden with less security than where you work Steve, thats f***ed
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 15:16:20
I know - it's kind of worrying.

I do know we have access to lots of sensitive data here, but surely once you're in you're in, so to speak
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 15:17:47
@steveuk Said
I know - it's kind of worrying.

I do know we have access to lots of sensitive data here, but surely once you're in you're in, so to speak

yeah but i dont get the thing with the toilets
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 15:21:22
I know - thats just stupid

in fact its so stupid im going to tell you the code - 251 - there ya go
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 15:21:59
@steveuk Said
I know - thats just stupid

in fact its so stupid im going to tell you the code - 251 - there ya go

great - can collect DNA now and take the government down baby!
perspicacious On November 28, 2014

?, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 15:24:08
@steveuk Said

Me office is next to me living room.
steveuk On May 15, 2012

London, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Dec 01, 2006 @ 15:29:06
@treebee Said
great - can collect DNA now and take the government down baby!

Hmmm, you can take me down anytime
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs