Forums:
Jokes & Humor

Seance

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
rondetto On about 2 hours ago

Wrexham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jun 23, 2022 @ 09:58:09
I arrived home late last evening after the first of the xmas sojurns- a group of people that I hardly knew.
I felt a bit lonesome and after watching one of those spiritual shows on satelitte I decided to hold my own seance.
I've got a large round kitchen table but no Oiuja board.
So I opened a can of Alphabetti Spaghetti and carefully laid the letters around the outside of the table.
An upturned scotch glass was positioned in the centre and I asked the question:-
"Is there anybody there?"
Nothing happened for minutes, then, palm of my hand on the base of the tumbler it moved....
Quicker and quicker it circled the circumference in a specific method. I struggled to keep up as I wrote down the letters.
Finally the glass came to rest and exhausted and in a state of shock I sat back and looked at the message that I had written...
It read:-
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bugger !! I'd opened a tin of spaghetti hoops.
Hawkeye666 On October 17, 2023

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Jun 23, 2022 @ 15:55:40
@rondetto Said

I arrived home late last evening after the first of the xmas sojurns- a group of people that I hardly knew.
I felt a bit lonesome and after watching one of those spiritual shows on satelitte I decided to hold my own seance.
I've got a large round kitchen table but no Oiuja board.
So I opened a can of Alphabetti Spaghetti and carefully laid the letters around the outside of the table.
An upturned scotch glass was positioned in the centre and I asked the question:-
"Is there anybody there?"
Nothing happened for minutes, then, palm of my hand on the base of the tumbler it moved....
Quicker and quicker it circled the circumference in a specific method. I struggled to keep up as I wrote down the letters.
Finally the glass came to rest and exhausted and in a state of shock I sat back and looked at the message that I had written...
It read:-
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Bugger !! I'd opened a tin of spaghetti hoops.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs