Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#1New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:26:28
Did you guys hear about the shooting at the Appalachian School of Law?

No. Of course you didn't, cause the media didn't report about it. Want to know what happened?

A former student walked into the school and started shooting people. Simultaneously, two current students ran to their vehicles. I'm sure you can figure out why; it's because these students each had firearms in their vehicles in the parking lot.

These two students, now armed, and mentally prepared to do what was necessary, returned to the school, encountered the murderer, pointed their weapons at him, and told him to drop his weapon.

He did so. The murderous rampage ended at 3 students, instead of, say, 13 or 32.

Why don't we hear about this? Why wasn't this a major headline in the US? SCHOOL SHOOTING CUT SHORT BY LEGALLY ARMED CITIZENS has a hell of a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Imagine if there were a couple of people with concealed carry permits at Red Lake, Virginia Tech, or Columbine?
RobbyF On November 11, 2016

Silver Spring, Maryland
#2New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:29:49
@jonnythan Said

Imagine if there were a couple of people with concealed carry permits at Red Lake, Virginia Tech, or Columbine?

definitely would have had a different outcome.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#3New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:31:26
@jonnythan Said

No. Of course you didn't, cause the media didn't report about it. Want to know what happened?

A former student walked into the school and started shooting people. Simultaneously, two current students ran to their vehicles. I'm sure you can figure out why; it's because these students each had firearms in their vehicles in the parking lot.

These two students, now armed, and mentally prepared to do what was necessary, returned to the school, encountered the murderer, pointed their weapons at him, and told him to drop his weapon.

He did so. The murderous rampage ended at 3 students, instead of, say, 13 or 32.

Why don't we hear about this? Why wasn't this a major headline in the US? SCHOOL SHOOTING CUT SHORT BY LEGALLY ARMED CITIZENS has a hell of a nice ring to it, don't you think?

The only thing wrong with this situation is they had to leave their guns in their cars. Other than that, kudos to the two law abiding citizens that saved who knows how many lives with their gun.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:32:20
Ever wonder why all of these mass shootings happen at schools (and malls, and government buildings)? It's because they're places where you can find a lot of people that you can be absolutely certain are unarmed because they are legally required to be!

You ever hear of mass shootings at gun shows? Rodeos? Police stations? Ever wonder why?
sillygoosey On July 23, 2009

Full of Hope,
#5New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:33:57
@jonnythan Said
Ever wonder why all of these mass shootings happen at schools (and malls, and government buildings)? It's because they're places where you can find a lot of people that you can be absolutely certain are unarmed because they are legally required to be!

You ever hear of mass shootings at gun shows? Rodeos? Police stations? Ever wonder why?

Um..cuz that would be suicide
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#6New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:35:45
@sillygoosey Said
Um..cuz that would be suicide

Exactly. These are places that people are usually armed. Mass shooters instead target the places people are prohibited from carrying weapons, like schools.

The problem is not too many guns - it's not enough guns.
raditz8526 On July 02, 2009

Deleted

, Minnesota
#7New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:40:42
That's why you have to get rid of ALL guns. No guns, no shootings. lol
vekta On November 18, 2013

#8New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:41:26
Damn right there aren't enough armed citizens.

I'm one of them. *citizen salute*
sazac On March 26, 2011

Somewhere Ville, Canada
#9New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:41:52
@jonnythan Said
The problem is not too many guns - it's not enough guns.

Accually, I beleive the problem is how screwed up Humans are.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#10New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:41:53
@raditz8526 Said
That's why you have to get rid of ALL guns. No guns, no shootings. lol

Nice.
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#11New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:42:22
@vekta Said
Damn right there aren't enough armed citizens.

I'm one of them. *citizen salute*

And I'm seriously thinking about becoming one. I think it's a lock that I will become one, at least for home defense when I purchase a house. I will take training and also probably get a CCP as well.
riggs On September 17, 2008

Santa Monica,
#12New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:53:24
@jonnythan Said

People love Dirty Laundry better, I guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E90vqso1dM0

vekta On November 18, 2013

#13New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:56:43
@jonnythan Said
And I'm seriously thinking about becoming one. I think it's a lock that I will become one, at least for home defense when I purchase a house. I will take training and also probably get a CCP as well.

Yeah that's what I keep mine for. It's a shame I can't carry it. Commifornia nanny state repulique and all...

Then again, My gun is damn near 3 pounds with a full mag. It's not all that hard to conceal it's just a little on the heavy side. I'm still glad I got a .45 though.
sillygoosey On July 23, 2009

Full of Hope,
#14New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 02:59:24
@jonnythan Said

*makes mental note to call before showing up*
honorbound On June 18, 2009

McDonough, Georgia
#15New Post! Aug 28, 2008 @ 03:02:15
it's sad when one resorts to violence to end anything
violence should only be an option if diplomacy is unsuccessful
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...5 6 7 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs