Random

Scary s***

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
kaydoh On December 19, 2011

nottingham, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 09:11:29
I woke up in the night to a strange noise, kind of like a banging. My first thought was that it was my neighbours, they often argue and fight in the early hours. I laid in bed listening to the sound for a few seconds then realised something wasn't right. I Checked my clock it was 4.28am I got out of bed pulled on some jeans and walked out onto the landing. The noise came again it was like a slow hard knock. I realised the sound was coming from my house! At first I thought it was coming from my dining room and that would be really scary as it meant someone was in the house. I made my way down the stairs realising by the time I got down to the bottom that in fact it was someone standing at my front door! I looked through the glass panel in the door and I swear whoever it was was wearing a white mask, not very tall and had either long hair or a hood. I shouted through the door "what do you want" I know they heard me but i got no response, so I shouted again.. Still no answer. So then I said "look its four thirty in the morning and I aint opening the door till I know who you are and what you want".. Then she (I could tell by the voice) said in a really slow creepy voice "I want to come in" Yeah like that was gonna happen!! I said something to that effect and backed away from the door. I could Hear alex at the top of the stairs.. in my rush to get downstairs I hadn't put the saftey gate up. So I shouted to Alex to go back to bed. Then this woman started to try to open the door, she tried the doorhandle a couple of times.. I went back to the door and shouted " Now you're frigtening my son!!, who by this time was screaming at the top of the stairs. I shouted to her again" f*** off now I'm warning you" to which she replied in the same creepy slow voice.."OK I'm Sorrrrrryyyyyy" with that she turned and went!! I raced upstairs to look from the bedroom window and I saw her wandering up to the top of the road. She was waving her arms in the air as though she was trying to fly.. The whole thing was just so bizzare. I was shaking like a leaf.. I thought about calling the police.. but say what?? that someone knocked on my door, at worst tryed the handle.. I got me and alex a drink to calm down then went back to bed.

I swear this is all true. I've never had such a creepy experience. Just hope she doesnt come back.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 09:13:37
Wtf I'd s*** my pants!
angelcake On January 18, 2016
Say whaaa

Eastleigh, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 09:24:28
Omg, I'd freak out completely that would absolutely terrify me.

If I were you I would call the police and just say look theres a nutter on the lose.
Jaimie On September 18, 2016
Pushed by Boredom

St. Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 09:26:03
Find some sage. Light it, and go around your house (making sure you go around every window and door frame), with the sage. This will get rid of anything with 'evil' intentions in your house. PM me and I will give you some other things to do to protect your house as well as your family.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#5New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 09:28:23
Can't say that that is the kind of experience I would ever want to have... I would think that calling the police would not be a problem either tbh, you could say that someone was acting in a strange or suspicious manner, trying to get into your house etc. And, from what you say, I assume it was you and your young son at home alone. In Australia, I think the police would respond fairly quick to something like that (at least, I would hope so).

Good on you for going downstairs and confronting the person anyway - that was a very courageous thing to do I think I would probably hide, and I am a bloody big guy!!!

#6New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 09:36:00
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Good on you for going downstairs and confronting the person anyway - that was a very courageous thing to do I think I would probably hide, and I am a bloody big guy!!!

I couldn't lay in bed not knowing if someone was coming up the stairs to get us. I should have called the police in hind sight. I won't make the same mistake again. The only one consolation is that my house is pretty secure. There's three locks on my front door and it has a metal plate inside so it cant be kicked down and my windows are all double glazed, which may not make them unbreakable but it would slow an attacker down long enough that i could escape out the back.
jigsaw_monte On July 23, 2021

myspace toplists,
#7New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 09:38:44
apparently she was not a ghost, but a crackhead woman. so i don't see any point to be freaked out. if i were you i'd open the door, get her in and beat the crap of her. but that's just me.

#8New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 09:41:21
@jigsaw_monte Said
apparently she was not a ghost, but a crackhead woman. so i don't see any point to be freaked out. if i were you i'd open the door, get her in and beat the crap of her. but that's just me.

I think you are right, I think she was high. I did for a split second think of opening the door and going at her. I'm a strong woman but I have to think about my sons welfare too.
young_nick On December 11, 2010
The Dude

Auckland, New Zealand
#9New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 10:04:00
That really is pretty terrifying, especially considering the whole time I read it, I imagined the person trying to get in had a V mask
TrOoPeR On May 12, 2009

Deleted

london, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 10:21:07
Your absolutly right not to answer the door cos you have no idea of her intentions, but I would have called the police though. She might be a confused hospital patient or maybe someone with a mental illness. If she was on drugs and looking to get into someones house, the next person might be a little frail old person on their own.

I would have s*** myself for sure.....my mind really goes to town if I hear an odd noise!
lisajones On December 31, 2009

Woodbridge, Virginia
#11New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 11:17:16
I think I would have called the police and said a stranger tried to open my front door. Then give them the description and say where she started walking off to.

#12New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 11:21:29
@lisajones Said
I think I would have called the police and said a stranger tried to open my front door. Then give them the description and say where she started walking off to.

You're right.. that's exactly what I should have done..
jigsaw_monte On July 23, 2021

myspace toplists,
#13New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 11:31:59
she'd already be gone till the cops arrive.

#14New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 11:33:13
@jigsaw_monte Said
she'd already be gone till the cops arrive.

True which was my reasoning at the time, but least if I logged the complaint then maybe if she came back again I would get a faster response or it might stop it happening to anyone else.
Delta62 On March 30, 2024
Natural asshole

manchester, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Aug 14, 2008 @ 15:38:37
@jaimie Said
PM me and I will give you some other things to do to protect your house as well as your family.

you are not handing me out oh no im a pussy no wait f*** it you got a tyre iron a shovel a large polythen bag and somewhere where i could burn my clothes afterwards?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs