Sarah Palin - Critics expose her dark side

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
SparklyKatie On March 07, 2014
\m//O_O\\m/

Sheffield, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 08:11:49
In public she is the family woman in touch with ordinary Americans. But two new accounts allege that in private she's a two faced, mean-spirited bully.

She tells lies. She's a lousy tipper. She billed the Republican Party more than $3,000 for the underwear she bought during the last Presidential election, including dozens of Spanx girdles. Oh, and for all the cutesy charm that Sarah Palin projects in public, she's got a nasty habit of bullying staff, losing her temper with friends and family, and, when particularly upset, throwing tin cans at her husband, Todd.

Fresh from a week that seemed to cement her status as the most valuable brand in American conservatism, and saw her both receive top billing at a vast "tea party" rally in Washington, and almost single-handedly alter the direction of a Senate race in her native Alaska, Palin is on the receiving end of a brace of vintage journalistic hatchet jobs from the left and right sides of the political spectrum.

The first, a vast profile of the self-proclaimed "Mamma Grizzly," which covers 18 pages of next month's Vanity Fair, devotes more than 10,000 words to a mixture of revelation, allegation and innuendo regarding both her public and private persona, detailing what it calls her "erratic behaviour," her "pattern of lying," and what the magazine's reporter Michael Gross describes as the "sad, mouldering strangeness" of her everyday existence.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/as-palins-star-rises-critics-expose-her-dark-side-2069243.html

Seems the soft, cute little puppy of US politics is in fact a rabid rottweiler.
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 09:06:21
I wasn't aware that she had a non-dark side!
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#3New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 11:25:18
Ah yes, "Vogue", one of the World's most renown news sources, in the pocket of the Democrats, comes up with the dirt the scaredy-cat Democrats need since they can't seem to put her down on the issues or find anything personal that's actually true. Might as well flood the market, hell something's gotta stick. No use quibbling about canards and prevarications, I mean why start now.

Latest entry for the Joesph Goebbel's Memorial Pulitzer Prize for Propaganda, Vendettas and Innuendo.

"Fresh from a week that seemed to cement her status as the most valuable brand in American conservatism, and saw her both receive top billing at a vast "tea party" rally in Washington, and almost single-handedly alter the direction of a Senate race in her native Alaska, Palin is on the receiving end of a brace of vintage journalistic hatchet jobs from the left and right sides of the political spectrum."

They just gotta find SOMETHING.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#4New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 11:28:54
@SparklyKatie Said

In public she is the family woman in touch with ordinary Americans. But two new accounts allege that in private she's a two faced, mean-spirited bully.

She tells lies. She's a lousy tipper. She billed the Republican Party more than $3,000 for the underwear she bought during the last Presidential election, including dozens of Spanx girdles. Oh, and for all the cutesy charm that Sarah Palin projects in public, she's got a nasty habit of bullying staff, losing her temper with friends and family, and, when particularly upset, throwing tin cans at her husband, Todd.

Fresh from a week that seemed to cement her status as the most valuable brand in American conservatism, and saw her both receive top billing at a vast "tea party" rally in Washington, and almost single-handedly alter the direction of a Senate race in her native Alaska, Palin is on the receiving end of a brace of vintage journalistic hatchet jobs from the left and right sides of the political spectrum.

The first, a vast profile of the self-proclaimed "Mamma Grizzly," which covers 18 pages of next month's Vanity Fair, devotes more than 10,000 words to a mixture of revelation, allegation and innuendo regarding both her public and private persona, detailing what it calls her "erratic behaviour," her "pattern of lying," and what the magazine's reporter Michael Gross describes as the "sad, mouldering strangeness" of her everyday existence.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/as-palins-star-rises-critics-expose-her-dark-side-2069243.html

Seems the soft, cute little puppy of US politics is in fact a rabid rottweiler.

And this is why we arent electing a woman just yet
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#5New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 11:32:55
@8FlOz Said

And this is why we are electing a woman just yet

So, Goebbels was seconded by Ben Laden. Where's the popcorn.

It looks like even the UK libs are worried about her.
Laertes On August 28, 2014

Mieres, Spain
#6New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 11:37:17
Conservative people are usually a bunch of hypocrites. I'm sure that Palin takes part in wild orgies.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#7New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 12:11:45
@Laertes Said

Conservative people are usually a bunch of hypocrites. I'm sure that Palin takes part in wild orgies.

Now I'm going to wake up screaming..
\m//O_O\\m/

#8New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 12:18:08
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Ah yes, "Vogue", one of the World's most renown news sources, in the pocket of the Democrats, comes up with the dirt the scaredy-cat Democrats need since they can't seem to put her down on the issues or find anything personal that's actually true. Might as well flood the market, hell something's gotta stick. No use quibbling about canards and prevarications, I mean why start now.

Latest entry for the Joesph Goebbel's Memorial Pulitzer Prize for Propaganda, Vendettas and Innuendo.

"Fresh from a week that seemed to cement her status as the most valuable brand in American conservatism, and saw her both receive top billing at a vast "tea party" rally in Washington, and almost single-handedly alter the direction of a Senate race in her native Alaska, Palin is on the receiving end of a brace of vintage journalistic hatchet jobs from the left and right sides of the political spectrum."

They just gotta find SOMETHING.

Who 'gotta find something'?
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#9New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 13:21:45
@SparklyKatie Said

Who 'gotta find something'?

It's funny.. when it's anything bad about Obama, it's gospel truth to him, but dare make fun of a conservative, and it's slander and lies, and the source is unreliable.. or afraid, or stupid..

At least we know that this is true.
\m//O_O\\m/

#10New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 13:24:39
raditz On March 24, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#11New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 15:51:51
She's a bad tipper? Really? What us she doing walking the streets?!?! The hag should be behind bars waiting to be executed.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#12New Post! Sep 03, 2010 @ 15:52:32
@ThePainefulTruth Said

Ah yes, "Vogue",

I think the word you were looking for was "Vanity Fair".
buffalobill90 On July 12, 2013