The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Politics

SOON we are going to have A ONE WORLD ONLINE GOVERNMENT! This will setup UTOPIA!

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 · >>
Amen On August 31, 2011

New Bedford, Massachusetts
#1New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 16:56:01
I'm not going to take the credit for myself but Jesus will because He is The One who told me about it.

Christ George Manuel Oliveira says that EVERYONE will be GIVEN a laptop. He says that it will be open forums so everyone can leave there opinions. But whoever has the best solution to any problem; thats what will be implemented. It will be majority rules. We are going to take the placce of the president of the USA and the congress and ALL the EVIL rulers. We will be our own rulers.

If you want to know more about Christ then go to the religious section of the forums and look for a thread called "Jesus Christ is literally ALIVE and RISEN from the dead." The mod locked the thread so go look before its gone.

Jesus loves you very much and He is going to set up His KINGDOM and GIVE you many mansions if you spread The G(o)od news about how He is RISEN and His rewards are with Him.

We are headed to HEAVEN on earth if we obey The LIVING God!

Amen
Elite_Dragon On December 24, 2016
The Dragon is in....

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 17:05:29
don't get out much I assume? lol
Rehabilitation_Please On May 20, 2016
Has Tiger Blood

Peterborough, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 17:06:14
I have one question, if we are all Gods children, what makes Jesus so special?
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#4New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 17:07:22
I guess God decided against that whole apocalypse/Revelation thing.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#5New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 17:12:54
I really should stop opening threads that have caps in the title....it's never anything good.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#6New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 17:18:39
@annski729 Said

I really should stop opening threads that have caps in the title....it's never anything good.

Yes, some things never change.
ssnot_me On February 01, 2016

big D, Texas
#7New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 18:45:42
@Amen Said

I'm not going to take the credit for myself but Jesus will because He is The One who told me about it.

Christ George Manuel Oliveira says that EVERYONE will be GIVEN a laptop. He says that it will be open forums so everyone can leave there opinions. But whoever has the best solution to any problem; thats what will be implemented. It will be majority rules. We are going to take the placce of the president of the USA and the congress and ALL the EVIL rulers. We will be our own rulers.

If you want to know more about Christ then go to the religious section of the forums and look for a thread called "Jesus Christ is literally ALIVE and RISEN from the dead." The mod locked the thread so go look before its gone.

Jesus loves you very much and He is going to set up His KINGDOM and GIVE you many mansions if you spread The G(o)od news about how He is RISEN and His rewards are with Him.

Amen

so i don't beleive in Jesus or God. how does that make your 'majority rules' the best option for me?
steve70 On March 20, 2021

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 19:50:14
@Amen Said

Amen

jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#9New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 19:50:55
@Amen Said

Wirelessguru1 really gets around.
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#10New Post! Jul 05, 2011 @ 20:12:32
Amen.
annski729 On July 24, 2016

, United States (general)
#11New Post! Jul 06, 2011 @ 03:56:18
@ssnot_me Said

so i don't beleive in Jesus or God. how does that make your 'majority rules' the best option for me?

I didn't read the thread....but you're probably just going to burn in hell or something.
JorieJukebox On January 29, 2024

Right Here, Not There,
#12New Post! Jul 06, 2011 @ 04:04:22
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#13New Post! Jul 06, 2011 @ 04:25:57
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#14New Post! Jul 06, 2011 @ 04:38:19
@Amen Said

Amen

looks around.
ummmm......
can i keep my tower, and, how is what we got not what you discribe?
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#15New Post! Jul 06, 2011 @ 05:18:40
@Amen Said

Christ George Manuel Oliveira

Jesus was Mexican?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs