Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
Alkaia On February 05, 2013

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#1New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 12:03:48
Russia last night admitted it had defied the West and supplied Syrian president Bashar al-Assad with a batch of cruise missiles.

Despite warnings today that the country was in civil war and ongoing concerns over terror tactics used against civilians, Moscow will also go-ahead with training the dictator's troops to use the state-of-the-art weapons

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068754/Russia-admits-supplying-Syria-cruise-missiles.html#ixzz2FmVnBHn5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

so while america sends patriot missiles to turkey and arms the rebels we have russia arming assad. nice, another freaking proxy war to drain the pockets of the coutry and possibly send us into ww3
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 12:09:19
@Alkaia Said

Russia last night admitted it had defied the West and supplied Syrian president Bashar al-Assad with a batch of cruise missiles.

Despite warnings today that the country was in civil war and ongoing concerns over terror tactics used against civilians, Moscow will also go-ahead with training the dictator's troops to use the state-of-the-art weapons

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2068754/Russia-admits-supplying-Syria-cruise-missiles.html#ixzz2FmVnBHn5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

so while america sends patriot missiles to turkey and arms the rebels we have russia arming assad. nice, another freaking proxy war to drain the pockets of the coutry and possibly send us into ww3

Oh yeah because you Americans have never armed anyone have you. Oh no you only ever armed and funded terrorists disnt you.

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#3New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 12:21:40
@townie_guy Said

Oh yeah because you Americans have never armed anyone have you. Oh no you only ever armed and funded terrorists disnt you.

I just said we are arming the rebels as i type. I dont agree with this policy though btw.

and yes we have armed plenty. with russia arming one side and us arming the other is a significant concern?

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 12:26:31
@Alkaia Said

I just said we are arming the rebels as i type. I dont agree with this policy though btw.

and yes we have armed plenty. with russia arming one side and us arming the other is a significant concern?

Well if you end up going to war with Russia over this. Please for once, dont get the Brits involved. If you want a game of cloak and dagger with Ivan then good for you. But leave us Brits out of it.

We have been there done that and written a couple of books about it.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 12:39:08
@townie_guy Said

Well if you end up going to war with Russia over this. Please for once, dont get the Brits involved. If you want a game of cloak and dagger with Ivan then good for you. But leave us Brits out of it.

well...to be fair to the americans ... they did kinda help out in the two big scraps of the 20th century ..i know it was for the lucitania and pearl harbour ...but they were there with us .

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 13:01:20
@offbeat Said

well...to be fair to the americans ... they did kinda help out in the two big scraps of the 20th century ..i know it was for the lucitania and pearl harbour ...but they were there with us .

True, I have never denied that. But I think its a bit rich, criticising the Russians when the Americans are no better.

london, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 13:05:33
@townie_guy Said

True, I have never denied that. But I think its a bit rich, criticising the Russians when the Americans are no better.

i'm not sure she was criticising them in isolation ...i kinda got the impression that she could see the two sides squaring up to each other and using syria as the ring .

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 13:08:00
Besides WW3 is gonna happen sooner or later. May as get on with it. And at least a nuclear winter will cool the place down a bit. So people can stop moaning about Global Warming. Be a bit of peace actually.

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#9New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 13:45:58
@townie_guy Said

I for one am against this. what my retard in chief does is out of my hands.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 13:54:59
@Alkaia Said

I for one am against this. what my retard in chief does is out of my hands.

Yes well as long as we are left out of it, I dont really care. Unlike the Japanese, they WILL retaliate. The cold war was just a nuclear stand off, with a lot of cloak and dagger. Kinda gutted it was over when I joined the army, I could of left a lot sooner by defecting.

But anyway back to point, If you go all Horishima on there ass. They wont just sit there and take it.

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#11New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 14:26:28
@townie_guy Said

Yes well as long as we are left out of it, I dont really care. Unlike the Japanese, they WILL retaliate. The cold war was just a nuclear stand off, with a lot of cloak and dagger. Kinda gutted it was over when I joined the army, I could of left a lot sooner by defecting.

But anyway back to point, If you go all Horishima on there ass. They wont just sit there and take it.

I cant really see obama dropping a nuke to be honest.

Im concerend about our foreign policy as our relationship with russia seems to be deteriorating rapidly. I cant see how being on oposit sides of this is a good thing. Back to referring to my original comment about a proxy war.

Id prefer if we just stayed out of all together. But I know some people would say ah you just want to let assad kill his own people off in a mass murder. < our msm would and does say that.

Unfortnaltly from what ive learned the last decade about the middle east makes me think nothing we do is goin to fix the problem.

I suppose Im becoming a little bit isolationalist over the whole thing.
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#12New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 14:29:44
Why does Russia like Assad? I find this a bit puzzling.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 14:31:53
Personally I would side with the Russians. They would be a better allie in the long run.

london, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 14:37:55
@Leon Said

birds of a feather?

Deleted
Banned

naples, Florida
#15New Post! Dec 22, 2012 @ 14:55:37
@Leon Said

Im not really sure. I do know that it seems that our relationship with russia has gone to the s***.

I read they kicked out USAID, then recently to stop Americans to adopt russian children and now this.

Id like to know what has gone on myself to cause this.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs