Romney vs. Obama

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#16New Post! Apr 25, 2012 @ 17:59:50
@DorkySupergirl Said

Thought Romney's name was actually Willard but he just goes by Mitt.

What mother who loved her baby would name him Willard. Might as well send him to school wearing a sigh that says beat me up and take my lunch money.

Lightning is a much better name; especially if your last name is Bolt.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#17New Post! Apr 25, 2012 @ 18:03:45
@Erimitus Said

What mother who loved her baby would name him Willard. Might as well send him to school wearing a sigh that says beat me up and take my lunch money.

Lightning is a much better name; especially if your last name is Bolt.

I was gonna say Willard is just as bad as Mitt but did not want to offend anyone on here if they are named Willard. I think it's like a name that wad popular in 1800's so he must be named after family member, I would think.

Though someone on here calls him mittens and for some reason that makes me giggle.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#18New Post! Apr 25, 2012 @ 18:15:20
@DorkySupergirl Said

I was gonna say Willard is just as bad as Mitt but did not want to offend anyone on here if they are named Willard. I think it's like a name that wad popular in 1800's so he must be named after family member, I would think.

Though someone on here calls him mittens and for some reason that makes me giggle.

I don’t know why politicians can’t have normal names like Newt.
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#19New Post! Apr 25, 2012 @ 18:32:32
@Erimitus Said

So Mitt needs 80% of the in play to win.

what mother names her baby Mitt. Why not a normal name like Barrack.

Barrack is a sound my cat makes when she coughs up a fur ball. Baarackkkkk...
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#20New Post! Apr 25, 2012 @ 18:34:19
@DorkySupergirl Said

Since the topic was about Obama and Romney, I gave my opinion on Romney. I was not aware that because I'm Canadian, I can't have an opinion on an American issue. And I think it's relevant when someone who wants to become president of America speaks about issues regarding my country. Who cares if I can vote in your election. As a Canadian citizen, I am allowed to have an opinion on oil that is in my country and an opinion on a man who says he wants said oil in my country. If my PM said comments about your oil in this way, I am sure most Americans would have an opinion on it.

And it's a known fact that America and Canada are close allies so when a presidential hopeful pisses off that allie country, it's relevant. The same way Gingrich pissed off our French population when he bashed the French. When two countries are so close, it's relevant what one says about the other country.

You're my friend, and I say you can have an "opinion" on whatever American "issue" you want!
Leon On December 21, 2023

San Diego, California
#21New Post! Apr 25, 2012 @ 19:20:35
@Erimitus Said

I don’t know why politicians can’t have normal names like Newt.

Tell me about it. Who names their kid Ron Paul?

, Canada
#22New Post! Apr 25, 2012 @ 19:48:07
@Spinkiegirl Said

You're my friend, and I say you can have an "opinion" on whatever American "issue" you want!

Thanks. Love you, my friend.
@Leon Said

Tell me about it. Who names their kid Ron Paul?

I am so embarrassed to say this but when I first heard Ron Paul was running, I was half asleep and thought CNN was announcing the Ru Paul, the famous drag queen was running.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#23New Post! Apr 25, 2012 @ 21:59:12
romney's first name is willard, there is a movie called " willard " about a man and a rat. i can see why romney didn't want to use willard, when his champaign to run president, people will associate with the movie. let him win the election, then we really have a real rat in office.
fractal7221 On November 08, 2012

Hubbard, Ohio
#24New Post! Apr 26, 2012 @ 02:46:33
@DorkySupergirl Said

If that is not how you meant it, then my apologies on my being testy, I got the impression you were saying my opinion is irrelevant because I'm Canadian and it does not matter Romney talks this way about our oil but if I misread your post, my sincerest apologies.

I am quite sure he did not mean it the way he said all those comments about Canadian oil but the way he said it, made a lot of Canadians think he feels entitled to our oil and no matter what he is coming for our oil. He needs to realize it's not his oil, he had no right to it unless my country allows that. He is an entitled person and I do not say that because he's rich as I know many with money who are nit this way but to me, he comes across ad entitled, especially after his many comments about our oil. It was not, I'll talk to PM Harper to work on an oil deal. He really said Americans deserve that oil and he'll come here to build the pipeline. He needs to choose his words better and realize he is not entitled to anything that belongs to my country. I find he is acting in a way that some think Americans are, bullies and work their way into other countries to take oil.

All your oil are belong to us.

, Canada
#25New Post! Apr 26, 2012 @ 03:47:38
@fractal7221 Said

All your oil are belong to us.

Apparently Romney thinks it belongs to him and all Americans.

San Diego, California
#26New Post! Apr 26, 2012 @ 03:49:16
Well, dangit, commit voter fraud DSG and vote against him.

, Canada
#27New Post! Apr 26, 2012 @ 03:59:35
@Leon Said

Well, dangit, commit voter fraud DSG and vote against him.

I was going to post that earlier but did not think people would enjoy that comment so I'm glad you posted it.

Pick me up at the airport, Leon, you're taking me to vote and in return, I'll give you free oil. Win win.

San Diego, California
#28New Post! Apr 26, 2012 @ 04:02:35
@DorkySupergirl Said

I was going to post that earlier but did not think people would enjoy that comment so I'm glad you posted it.

Pick me up at the airport, Leon, you're taking me to vote and in return, I'll give you free oil. Win win.

Better yet, I'll come with a bus, so all of you Canadians can pile in. Then you can fill it with a lifetime supply of oil afterwards.

And yes, I said all.

*runs*

, Canada
#29New Post! Apr 26, 2012 @ 04:11:02
@Leon Said

Better yet, I'll come with a bus, so all of you Canadians can pile in. Then you can fill it with a lifetime supply of oil afterwards.

And yes, I said all.

*runs*

Lifetime oil, now you just being greedy.

And is there room for the beavers on the bus?

I am ignoring your all you comment because I am utterly exhausted so no glove drop tonight. :lmao; beat ya with my hockey stick though if you keep it up and yes, I really have a hockey stick.

San Diego, California
#30New Post! Apr 26, 2012 @ 04:13:50
@DorkySupergirl Said

Lifetime oil, now you just being greedy.

And is there room for the beavers on the bus?

I am ignoring your all you comment because I am utterly exhausted so no glove drop tonight. :lmao; beat ya with my hockey stick though if you keep it up and yes, I really have a hockey stick.

Yes, us Americans are greedy. Just ask Romney.

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs