Forums: Politics:
Conspiracies

Robert Oppenheimer "Now I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Nihilist On March 19, 2010

Victoria, Texas
#3New Post! Mar 19, 2010 @ 00:54:56
The Oppenheimer quote is what brought me to this site. I've often wondered what life on this blue marble would be had it not been for the Manhattan Project... They say the great evil had Atomic capabilities.

What proof can there be that the deserts of today were created by atomic fallout of the wars past. It's an interesting theory. But that's like saying that the heavy water found on earth and used by the Canadian Nuclear plans are the result of Nuclear War, there is no proof and, allegation without fact is pointless conjecture.

It is a well known fact that the modern monothesitc religions of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism come from the same source. The Prophet Zarathustra, whom claimed that there was one all-powerful God. Ahura Mazda, the "Most High".

It is also known that Zarathustra built his religion on the already established Babylonian Mythology. He merely stated that his deity, was superior to those already worshiped.

It is a widely held belief that the world had been destroyed four times prior to the Babylonian creation myth.... surely somewhere there is proof, other than the fact that humanity has never forgotten.

Perhaps it's buried under the left paw of the great sphinx, perhaps it's buried under the face of Mars. Proof exist somewhere. I merely wonder if any of you have come across any.

I have a modest collection of ancient works, I am interested in expanding, and sharing my library. They say the only thing that is needed for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing... Churchill said "those who fail to learn from history are condemned to repeat it."
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs