Religion

Revelation Decoded 'End Times' /Celeritism 'New Times'

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2
cruisin On October 15, 2008

Brisbane, Australia
#1New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 03:51:35
There are so many different versions of revelation or end time prophecies around that it makes me wonder whether the answer is very simple.
My version of revelation is that it is the blue print of the old and new testaments matched to known history.
Think about it; The four horsemen match 4 key events in history.
The first one is a white horse - it's rider held a bow and he was given a crown. He rode out as a conqueror to conquer.
The answer: This is the first Pharaoh/first representation of god on earth.
The second horse was a red one. Its rider was given the power to bring war on the earth so men should kill each other, he was given a large sword.
Answer: This is Sargon the great who was the first to bring war in known history/ Moses who was the first to bring war in the Bible.
The third horse was a black horse, its rider held a pair of scales in his hand.
Answer: This is Jesus
The fourth horse was a pale coloured horse. Its rider was named death and Hades followed behind.
Answer: This is Muhammad whose system believe paradise is found in death.
So what do you think?
Yeap finish up the lot and lets get started with a new beginning, discarding the past.
Happy Celeritism
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#2New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 04:22:51
What is "Celeritism" - is this some weird religious belief that the world will one day be ruled by celery? A sort of, non alien day of the triffids type thing...
booneylust On September 30, 2012

Suffolk, Virginia
#3New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 04:58:24
Thats inventive, but I don't think your even remotely close to home base.

Brisbane, Australia
#4New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 05:17:12
@bob_the_fisherman Said
What is "Celeritism" - is this some weird religious belief that the world will one day be ruled by celery? A sort of, non alien day of the triffids type thing...

That is so funny, no we will not be over taken by celery. It is not a religion, belief or otherwise just a freedom way of thinking. The word is taken from E=Mc2. It is the 'c' in the theory which is celeratas (I know I spelt that wrong) but it is that latin word to express the speed of light. In other words 'energy'. Hey its much better than thinking there is a god up there who I might add is always asleep when you need him.

No... my point about revelation is that I think we need this whole end time thing to happen so we can get rid of the past which has been like a ball and chain and get on with the future. A future where there is freedom and happiness.
I just figure the four horsemen if you take the whole thing into detail does match four points of history.

Brisbane, Australia
#5New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 05:29:01
@booneylust Said
Thats inventive, but I don't think your even remotely close to home base.

How do you know that! Think about what I wrote. Lets go back to the four living creatures.
The first one looked like a lion.
Answer: Check out the great sphinx.The body of a lion and the head of a pharaoh. = the first horseman
The second living creature looked like a Bull
Answer: Moses - the people worshiped a bull calf/Sargon who was born in the age of Taurus the Bull = second horseman
The third living creature had a face like a man.
Answer: Jesus = third horseman
The fourth looked like an eagle in flight.
Answer: The only miracle claimed by Muhammud was when he was spirited like an eagle to Jerusalem and then to the seventh heaven where he witnessed Jesus and Moses. = fourth horseman

There's more and I tell you I am right and very much at home base....
Happy Celeritism
nakedchinchilla On October 27, 2008

kernersville, North Carolina
#6New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 07:37:13
noone really KNOWS what happens...we just believe that what we have created in our minds and what evidence that we have gotten is the right answer...things i believe arent of any religion really..we just carry on until we can find out
Wheezy_Knight On February 24, 2012

Deleted

Ankh-Morpork, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 07:48:01
"Death rides a pale horse."

indeed..and in Terry Pratchetts Discworld series the name of that pale horse is "Binky".
8)

(personally I suspect a move to make atheism a sort of religious stance by giving it a title such as celerism. They can shove that where the sun don't shine.

First we'll call the movement "Celerism"...then appoint a leader, then collect funds to promote "Celerism"..then we'll have churches where celerist can develop traditions, then..." )

sod. off.
lildevilmcnelly On October 02, 2008

shreveport, Louisiana
#8New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 20:00:11
I have read a few books on end times and i have read my Bible. The way i see it a few of the things going on in the world today may point to the beginning of the end. i know that sounds fatalistic but this is my take on things. let me know what you think
followerofjesus On January 01, 2009

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 20:14:19
May I ask all you intelligent people a Question.
Is The Bible Fact , Fiction or The Truth?
I would love to haer your points o view.

Brisbane, Australia
#11New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 21:14:11
@nakedchinchilla Said
noone really KNOWS what happens...we just believe that what we have created in our minds and what evidence that we have gotten is the right answer...things i believe arent of any religion really..we just carry on until we can find out

I agree no one really knows what happens. But unless the riddle is solved humanity will be god bashed about how he has come to save us. Well that is hog wash because even in revelation it states that only those in the book before creation will be redeemed. So that means everyone is wasting their time even trying to be saved Because the bottom line according to the bible - this earth is doomed.
Now getting back to Celeritism it is about letting go of the past and using the mind to design a new future void of all this crap that is haunting humanity and get on with the exploration of living and enjoying.
Add Celeritism to your day

Brisbane, Australia
#12New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 21:22:26
@Wheezy_Knight Said
"Death rides a pale horse."

indeed..and in Terry Pratchetts Discworld series the name of that pale horse is "Binky".
8)

(personally I suspect a move to make atheism a sort of religious stance by giving it a title such as celerism. They can shove that where the sun don't shine.

First we'll call the movement "Celerism"...then appoint a leader, then collect funds to promote "Celerism"..then we'll have churches where celerist can develop traditions, then..." )

sod. off.

Ok you have a sense of humour I like that. Are you an theist or a bible believer? No Celeritism is purely a freedom of speech and that is exactly what you have done. So that makes you like me a Celeritist (meaning the person who expresses Celeritism as a concept of thinking).
Happy Celeritism to you - express your thoughts

Brisbane, Australia
#13New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 21:41:36
@lildevilmcnelly Said
I have read a few books on end times and i have read my Bible. The way i see it a few of the things going on in the world today may point to the beginning of the end. i know that sounds fatalistic but this is my take on things. let me know what you think

I have also read the Bible and I think taking a lot of things into account the world has gone out of control. But lets be practical the wars of today as were in the past are god or religious based. Therefore the concept of god is fuelling unrest. History has also shown that during time of war and civil unrest that at the same time disease and natural disasters also occur. From an alternate view, the Greek ancients believed that a discord of the human body with nature causes dis-ease (disease). Now to consider the thinking of the properties of energy - we are walking energy and everything in this world is made of energy visible and invisible so therefore we must have an influence on natural disasters. My point is that in a time of war, stress, control and everything else that is happening today then the obvious affect is the appearance of revelation. My point is that if god is the core of this revelation and the many conflicts today then it is the seed is danger.
Lets face it the Old testament describes god to perfection, he murders, causes wars and only loves you if you worship him. It is a monopoly. Now if we consider the amount of people who follow this system and the energy it generates then yes we are feeling revelation. This is why it is important for the end to come. The end of everything that we know and understand so we can commence a new beginning free of the chains of threat that was commenced in a dark antiquity. Then we will have true freedom and happiness.
So fill your day with Celeritism and build that new happiness.
alexkidd On February 07, 2012
Captain Awesome!

Deleted

in a bog, Ireland
#14New Post! Oct 02, 2008 @ 22:37:34
well i'm convinced!
i'm sorry flying spaghetti monster, i have a new faith now!

Brisbane, Australia
#15New Post! Oct 03, 2008 @ 08:37:28
@followerofjesus Said
May I ask all you intelligent people a Question.
Is The Bible Fact , Fiction or The Truth?
I would love to haer your points o view.

Hi there, I really think the Bible is a history book for the Israelite tribe. I don't really think it was ever suppose to reach the height it did - Although good for the Israelites/Jews. Although there is a small amount of evidence to suggest that indeed a tribe of Israelites did exist in ancient times, I think the god concept was nothing more than the many gods floating around at that time. That is why in the Old Testament it was THEIR god. Every institution want to bring in new members and I think this is what happened back then. In the time of Jesus there were so many messiahs and the emperors were all sons of god, that it was as a control that Constantine in 325 made christianity the religion of the empire, afterall he remained a pagan. Jesus was elevated in the 4th century as the son of god. The ghostic scripts all relate to him being a man. So yes there was a lot of marketing and look at it all now. So to answer your question. Yes, the bible has history content, expanded and exaggerated but a frame work of history.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs