Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10 11 12 · >>
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#136New Post! Oct 20, 2011 @ 23:53:17
@jonnythan Said

This is America, honey. The State is not in charge of medical care.

Why? Why is the woman's life more valuable than a baby's? I say baby because, at the moment the doctor makes this decision, the presumption is that the fetus is viable and within minutes the doctor will be holding said baby.

Playing God the doctor is!
crazylikeafox On June 02, 2017

McKinney, Texas
#137New Post! Oct 23, 2011 @ 23:38:45
@shinobinoz Said

Not at all! I give their blind religious indoctrination little credit!

It's dumb stereotypes like that that ensure the abortion debate will continue to stagnate like it has been for the last several decades. Disagreeing with you isn't the same thing as religious indoctrination. Frankly, I think you need to look up what that means if the above post was in any way serious, because you clearly don't know what that means. Either that, or you don't understand opinions outside your own (at least, in terms of this issue). Either way, you lack understanding.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#138New Post! Oct 24, 2011 @ 17:43:25
@crazylikeafox Said

It's dumb stereotypes like that that ensure the abortion debate will continue to stagnate like it has been for the last several decades. Disagreeing with you isn't the same thing as religious indoctrination. Frankly, I think you need to look up what that means if the above post was in any way serious, because you clearly don't know what that means. Either that, or you don't understand opinions outside your own (at least, in terms of this issue). Either way, you lack understanding.

And I've given your opinion less credit of late as well!

McKinney, Texas
#139New Post! Oct 25, 2011 @ 03:42:50
@shinobinoz Said

And I've given your opinion less credit of late as well!

I'm not going to lose any sleep over that. Frankly, considering your rampant disregard for the fact people can and do come up with rational opinions that are different than yours on this matter, I find myself losing respect for your opinion as well (see how such things go both ways? Remember that the next time you feel the need to declare the "other side" has no credit etc).
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#140New Post! Oct 25, 2011 @ 03:45:25
@crazylikeafox Said

I'm not going to lose any sleep over that. Frankly, considering your rampant disregard for the fact people can and do come up with rational opinions that are different than yours on this matter, I find myself losing respect for your opinion as well (see how such things go both ways? Remember that the next time you feel the need to declare the "other side" has no credit etc).

Night night Sleep tight!
At least everyone reading here will see that I presented history and fact and not the "other side" of fact.

McKinney, Texas
#141New Post! Oct 25, 2011 @ 03:49:51
@shinobinoz Said

Night night Sleep tight!
At least everyone reading here will see that I presented history and fact and not the "other side" of fact.

No, you declared pro-lifers got to their opinions totally through religious zealotry DESPITE Johnnythan telling you time and time again that isn't true, and then declared your side deals only with facts (I'll let others see the irony of that). Also, while it isn't relevent to anything, where did you describe the history of anything?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#142New Post! Oct 25, 2011 @ 04:07:30
@crazylikeafox Said

No, you declared pro-lifers got to their opinions totally through religious zealotry DESPITE Johnnythan telling you time and time again that isn't true, and then declared your side deals only with facts (I'll let others see the irony of that). Also, while it isn't relevent to anything, where did you describe the history of anything?

Confused this with another thread.

But where did I state totally? Or is it people wanting to put no-exsistant words in other mouths?
Spinkiegirl On August 18, 2018

Chicago, Illinois
#143New Post! Oct 27, 2011 @ 03:32:13
@boxerdc Said

The Great Gatsby is overrated.

Bro.....this is way off topic here, but.....that statement or siggy you have posted at the bottom of your posts........is well....is it suppose to be something said to flatter you. or what????

Chicago, Illinois
#144New Post! Oct 27, 2011 @ 03:51:02
@crazylikeafox Said

May I please ask you a personal question here? If not, I will respectfully understand, however I want to ask if you are pro-choice or pro-life? Personally, I find that i'am strongly pro-life.......and i'am completetly against abortions, unless it's absolutely no other way to save the mother. It is also my personal belief, that abortion is MURDER same as the death penatly is! On the other hand......I deeply and STRONGLY oppose the US govt. telling any woman she can't have an abortion. I find that most conservatives, the religious right, and most republicans are against abortion for whatever reason, same as most of them want to ban Gay marriage being legal in every state. I could be wrong, but I think the reason they oppose gay marriage is for religious reasons. And if this is true, why do they b**** and protest about "less govt.???" And why do they want to shove their relgion down our throats like that? Two people of the same sex who marry......DOESN'T harm anyone on this planet! And if it does....where's the proof?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#145New Post! Oct 28, 2011 @ 12:31:06
@Spinkiegirl Said

May I please ask you a personal question here? If not, I will respectfully understand, however I want to ask if you are pro-choice or pro-life? Personally, I find that i'am strongly pro-life.......and i'am completetly against abortions, unless it's absolutely no other way to save the mother. It is also my personal belief, that abortion is MURDER same as the death penatly is! On the other hand......I deeply and STRONGLY oppose the US govt. telling any woman she can't have an abortion. I find that most conservatives, the religious right, and most republicans are against abortion for whatever reason, same as most of them want to ban Gay marriage being legal in every state. I could be wrong, but I think the reason they oppose gay marriage is for religious reasons. And if this is true, why do they b**** and protest about "less govt.???" And why do they want to shove their relgion down our throats like that? Two people of the same sex who marry......DOESN'T harm anyone on this planet! And if it does....where's the proof?

Very great lines of reasoning!!!!
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#146New Post! Oct 28, 2011 @ 20:53:03
@Spinkiegirl Said

I'm confused as to what part of his posts prompted you to ask these questions. All he has said is that a doctor shouldn't have to do a procedure simply because he didn't agree with it, and that religion isn't the only reason a person wouldn't.

Chicago, Illinois
#147New Post! Oct 28, 2011 @ 22:31:06
@someone_else Said

I'm confused as to what part of his posts prompted you to ask these questions. All he has said is that a doctor shouldn't have to do a procedure simply because he didn't agree with it, and that religion isn't the only reason a person wouldn't.

I forget now...sorry......it's Friday, gimme a break!

McKinney, Texas
#148New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 03:13:59
@shinobinoz Said

Confused this with another thread.

But where did I state totally? Or is it people wanting to put no-exsistant words in other mouths?

You didn't use the exact word "totally", but seriously look at these posts.

@shinobinoz Said

If it keeps you from preforming a legal procedure YUP!
And good 'ol Doc can go into a myriad of fields and still practice med. Just not one where religious morals get in the way of sane thought!

@shinobinoz Said

I really did not want to answer such a silly set of comparisons but- They should work as doctors in other medical areas. Get the hell out of the emergency room and leave the decisions to professionals who are not blinded by religion.

Surely you can see my point right? You're declaring pro-lifers are pro-life because of blind religion (you even call it that). How else are we supposed to interpret that?

McKinney, Texas
#149New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 03:15:06
@Spinkiegirl Said

May I please ask you a personal question here? If not, I will respectfully understand, however I want to ask if you are pro-choice or pro-life?

I don't mind. I'm pro-life.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#150New Post! Nov 03, 2011 @ 12:17:28
@crazylikeafox Said

I don't mind. I'm pro-life.

So am I. And life of the fetus is dependent upon the mom until birth- ergo mom trumps fetus until that time.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...8 9 10 11 12 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs