Not at all, Chaski.

Yes completely BobF.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#32New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 23:06:46
@bob_the_fisherman Said

...Obama...

Goops! I almost missed the Obama Derangement Syndrome!

And I think I noticed some signs of Chaski Derangement Syndrome as well.

Darkman666 On about 21 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#33New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 23:26:58
@chaski Said

I think I noticed some signs of Chaski Derangement Syndrome as well.

finally, the 64,000 dollar question is answer, why you wear a blue dress?
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#34New Post! Jun 23, 2020 @ 23:32:20
Formatting error...
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#35New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 00:28:37

@darkman666 Said

finally, the 64,000 dollar question is answer, why you wear a blue dress?

I thought you had been a member here long enough to know that story... no?

@bob_the_fisherman Said

Formatting error...

Saint Louis, Missouri
#36New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 01:00:13
i been a member long enough to you told us over again that you borrow a blue dress from an elephant, because your red dress in the wash machine.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#37New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 01:02:48
@darkman666 Said

i been a member long enough to you told us over again that you borrow a blue dress from an elephant, because your red dress in the wash machine.

Maybe I should make a thread "The Story of the Blue Dress"...

Of course it probably isn't as funny now as it was back then... most of the TFS members are now gone.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#38New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 01:07:43
@chaski Said

Maybe I should make a thread "The Story of the Blue Dress"...

Of course it probably isn't as funny now as it was back then... most of the TFS members are now gone.

i thought i heard a rumor that you like wearing in a blue dress, because you like staying on a tree branch, you are a sap! get it?
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

#39New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 01:12:30
@darkman666 Said

i thought i heard a rumor that you like wearing in a blue dress, because you like staying on a tree branch, you are a sap! get it?

Close...

Saint Louis, Missouri
#40New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 01:52:48
@chaski Said

Close...

i heard a rumor about you and floyd's dog is your girlfriend, you hanging around or living in a tree hovering in front floyd's bedroom window. you are not a prev, because you holding dear life on the tree branch.

the similar story why you are doing this:

this hunter goes into africa on hunting for a game. one day, him and his crew and his dog cornered a tiger. the hunter normal get the tiger to come to him, the hunter on a tree branch.

so the hunter tricks the tiger to get him in the middle of the tree, and the hunter at the end of the branch shaking the branch. the idea for the hunter shaking the branch down and the tiger fall. his dog goes after the tiger's balls, and the his crew shoot the tiger.

the tiger trick the hunter, he wouldn't fall to the ground. but the hunter lost his grip, and start falling. his last words plumping to the the ground, " shoot the dog ! "

chaski, this night, you are in the middle of the branch, and you losing your grip, and floyd's dog, killer is waiting for you.

and your last words, chaski, while falling, " SHOOT THE DOG ! " this night, flyod is not home.

chaski - your are right, i heard this story before !

dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#41New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 07:11:48
I detect here the subtle (?) Art of "whataboutery", prevalent on various Comments Sections in UK Tabloid newspapers.

It goes like this:- "Politician X is a serial liar" this assertion followed by multiple examples.

Assertion countered by "ALL politicians lie", perhaps citing one obscure misleading statement from the distant past of a politician on the other side of the political spectrum.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#42New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 13:20:01
Because ISIS was just looking for jobs

Saint Louis, Missouri
#43New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 14:12:59
you see in news that bozo desperate enough to protect the south be reelection to using signing a bill to protect famous slave owners in the past. keeping their statutes up.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#44New Post! Jun 24, 2020 @ 19:14:28
@dookie Said

I detect here the subtle (?) Art of "whataboutery", prevalent on various Comments Sections in UK Tabloid newspapers.

It goes like this:- "Politician X is a serial liar" this assertion followed by multiple examples.

Assertion countered by "ALL politicians lie", perhaps citing one obscure misleading statement from the distant past of a politician on the other side of the political spectrum.

There isn't anything subtle about "Whataboutery". It's glaringly obvious what it is. It's just another one of those tedious attempts at deflection.

In any case of a misleading statement from the distant past of a politician on the opposite side of the political spectrum, it does not wipe out the offences of the first politician.

There is a very simple principle involved:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The first transgressor is still guilty of what he has been accused of and no amount of deflection or muddying the waters changes that.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#45New Post! Jun 25, 2020 @ 06:27:39
@darkman666 Said

you see in news that bozo desperate enough to protect the south be reelection to using signing a bill to protect famous slave owners in the past. keeping their statutes up.

At least 400 National Guardsmen have been deployed to DC to be on standby because all statues are at risk.

I mean don't get me wrong I'm secretly in love with slave owners just as much as the next guy but the fact of the matter remains at some point those lunatic college students and other crack-addicted 20-somethings might go after a statue that you like. And then what Mr Man?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 ...7 8 9 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs