Removal of body hair

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>
townie_guy On May 07, 2013

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 20:23:26
Just wondering how other blokes remove body hair. I dont mean arms and legs that is just a bit creepy. But chest, back and nether regions. I may be wrong but Im sure women dont like dating what could one day turnn into Chewbacca, if left unattended.

Anyway I have tried waxing.

I had two lovely girls who I know do it for me.

I have also used Veet

This I prefer, it leaves a nice tingly feeling.

Also all the girls I have dated have said they prefer a smooth man and they enjpy doing it to me. So what are other opinions on this.
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#2New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 20:28:20
@townie_guy Said

Just wondering how other blokes remove body hair. I dont mean arms and legs that is just a bit creepy. But chest, back and nether regions. I may be wrong but Im sure women dont like dating what could one day turnn into Chewbacca, if left unattended.

I have also used Veet

Also all the girls I have dated have said they prefer a smooth man and they enjpy doing it to me. So what are other opinions on this.

WHY would you want hairless "nether regions"??? Dude, I'm getting vision of eunuchs!!
IndieMonet727 On October 23, 2016

, Texas
#3New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 20:56:11
Yes, who on earth would want a smooth man? My opinion is, if you can't stand body hair on a man, then don't date men.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#4New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 20:58:30
@townie_guy Said

I have also used Veet

You've been dating lesbians again haven't you?
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#5New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 21:01:21
I'm picturing someone quickly ripping of a piece of electrical tape from someone's big hairy ball sack.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 21:08:53
@BozieFozie Said

WHY would you want hairless "nether regions"??? Dude, I'm getting vision of eunuchs!!

Well for the same reason, its a good idea to date a girl with small hands. Makes your piece look bigger.

And unfortunately no I havnt been dating a pair of lesbians.

However almost all the girls I have been with say that they prefer a man with a smooth body. And if thats what a woman wants, that is what I provide. After all "I feel its my duty to please that booty" - Samual L Jackson.

Slao Ive had a lot of experiences on the ebach where I have been the only hairy guy, and it does make me feel insecure.

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 21:10:27
And as a side note. The tingle from Veet in certain areas of your body can be quite sensational.

And finally I prefer a woman who likes to trim her lady garden so to speak. So its only fair I show the same courtesy.
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#8New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 01:05:27
@townie_guy Said

And as a side note. The tingle from Veet in certain areas of your body can be quite sensational.

And finally I prefer a woman who likes to trim her lady garden so to speak. So its only fair I show the same courtesy.

Dude, you've go too much time on your hands!!!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#9New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 01:06:47
@BozieFozie Said

Dude, you've go too much time on your hands!!!

Right now I do yes. I really cant argue with that.
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#10New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 01:09:07
@townie_guy Said

Right now I do yes. I really cant argue with that.

I think you've started threads, everything from A to Z!! Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's rather humorous, especially this one. Soooooooooooo....on topic, I like a little hairy mannie to tell you the truth. If I wanted a smooth body, I'd date a 13 y.o. boy. Ooops, that came out wrong!

Seriously, my hubby is hairy in JUST the right places, if you catch my drift! Hairy backs do INDEED turn me off horribly, but I enjoy hairy forearms, legs, chest, etc!

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 01:15:14
@BozieFozie Said

I think you've started threads, everything from A to Z!! Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it's rather humorous, especially this one. Soooooooooooo....on topic, I like a little hairy mannie to tell you the truth. If I wanted a smooth body, I'd date a 13 y.o. boy. Ooops, that came out wrong!

Seriously, my hubby is hairy in JUST the right places, if you catch my drift! Hairy backs do INDEED turn me off horribly, but I enjoy hairy forearms, legs, chest, etc!

Well since I been made redundant I just been told to clear off at work. But dont wanna go home on unofficial leave unless I get caught out. But start my 7 week training course at end of next week so I will probably be pretty absent from here as will have a lot of studying and several exams to do.

And no comment about your 13 y o boy thoughts. Dont worry the thought police dont exist yet.

And gotta agree its mainly hairy backs I have been told that are a turn off. Im just glad Im not ginger, could be ten times worst.
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#12New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 10:33:30
Buy a decent set of clippers and the attachments.. Don't use the shortest attachment, go up to at least a #1 or #2..

That way you still have body hair, but it's neat and tidy.

And, with regard to arms and legs, if you've got chimp limbs, then trim them back as well.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 11:40:03
@townie_guy Said

I have also used Veet

yes being hairless is the very latest in immasculating men ... sometimes i think women really want a woman with a d*** ...anyway townie ... you need to find a woman who enjoys giving pain to men ..for an all over waxing .... you should have very little trouble finding one .
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#14New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 12:13:16
@offbeat Said

yes being hairless is the very latest in immasculating men ... sometimes i think women really want a woman with a d*** ...anyway townie ... you need to find a woman who enjoys giving pain to men ..for an all over waxing .... you should have very little trouble finding one .

Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#15New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 12:18:03
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs