Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#1New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:11:32
Allo everyone!

A few months ago someone suggested that I see a spiritualist who performs reiki and crystal healing. So I went to see her, and I had about 6 healings done. Erm, at the time it felt nice and I felt like my burdens were gone...but then I realised that could have been because I fell asleep while she was doing the healing and I woke up feeling refreshed. Good ol' sleepy time.

I also bought a few crystals- including rose quartz, citrine and an amethyst...I didn't buy it knowing what the crystals represent...I just went to a new-age shop and "felt the energies" erm...something like that...and eventually I managed to choose a pendant containing all these stones...which later on, after doing research, I managed to figure out that the stones represent the things that I lack in my life (eg self-esteem, love...etc etc). Coincidence? Probably.

I quit seeing her, because I don't think it is real. I'm not sure though...Could it be this whole was more to do with the power of the mind? Or is there really that spiritual world?

I was wondering if anyone here has experienced the "energies"? Does anyone strictly believe in this spiritual world? If you do, can you tell me why and share a personal experience (only if you want to though)? Do crystals really contain this power and energy within itself?
GoblintheGoblin On March 01, 2010
Kneel before Zod!

Deleted

swansea, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:15:49
it seems to work a little like a placebo, most of the time both the healer and the client believe wholeheartedly that what they are doing works so people often find themselves refreshed by it.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#3New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:17:48
@goblinthegoblin Said

it seems to work a little like a placebo, most of the time both the healer and the client believe wholeheartedly that what they are doing works so people often find themselves refreshed by it.

That's what I thought to. My mate said it really works. The feeling is inexplicable and thus I have to try it to understand. And I still don't understand.
GoblintheGoblin On March 01, 2010
Kneel before Zod!

Deleted

swansea, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:22:50
as an experiment you should try to find out if there is such a thing as a crystal healing vet, because if it works on animals it really works if it don't it has something to do with suggestiveness/
jeanettesianrachel On September 16, 2016

Medway, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:27:22
i am a reiki healer and a medium,i also work with crystals sometimes,they represent the 7 most energy points in the body and if using them in reiki or spiritual healing do help,none of them cure youthey relax you and thats why you fell asleep,my hubby and kids do when i do it to them to but if you come back via pm with the colours you choose ill tell you what hey mean,and give me to of your fav colours inc shades and ill do bit of physic energy on you,to tell you wht you like
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#6New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:29:05
@xnuvax Said

Allo everyone!

A few months ago someone suggested that I see a spiritualist who performs reiki and crystal healing. So I went to see her, and I had about 6 healings done. Erm, at the time it felt nice and I felt like my burdens were gone...but then I realised that could have been because I fell asleep while she was doing the healing and I woke up feeling refreshed. Good ol' sleepy time.

I also bought a few crystals- including rose quartz, citrine and an amethyst...I didn't buy it knowing what the crystals represent...I just went to a new-age shop and "felt the energies" erm...something like that...and eventually I managed to choose a pendant containing all these stones...which later on, after doing research, I managed to figure out that the stones represent the things that I lack in my life (eg self-esteem, love...etc etc). Coincidence? Probably.

I quit seeing her, because I don't think it is real. I'm not sure though...Could it be this whole was more to do with the power of the mind? Or is there really that spiritual world?

I was wondering if anyone here has experienced the "energies"? Does anyone strictly believe in this spiritual world? If you do, can you tell me why and share a personal experience (only if you want to though)? Do crystals really contain this power and energy within itself?

I have a good friend who is a reiki master (semi big deal in the reiki world) and I have never told her this, but I think it's a load of crap.
She has given me reiki treatments and yes you do feel good for a little while but the effects are not long lasting in my opinion. She's given me what probably equates to hundreds of dollars of treatments for free and all I can say is, I'm really glad I didn't pay for them.
I think reiki is a bit like chinese food - you feel great at the time, but 30 minutes later, the satisfaction disappears.
If you are seeking some natural treatments that really do have some impact you'll notice, go get some acupuncture.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#7New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:32:22
@jeanettesianrachel Said

i am a reiki healer and a medium,i also work with crystals sometimes,they represent the 7 most energy points in the body and if using them in reiki or spiritual healing do help,none of them cure youthey relax you and thats why you fell asleep,my hubby and kids do when i do it to them to but if you come back via pm with the colours you choose ill tell you what hey mean,and give me to of your fav colours inc shades and ill do bit of physic energy on you,to tell you wht you like

Yes I'd appreciate that. Thank you.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#8New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:33:34
@sunandsurf13 Said

I have a good friend who is a reiki master (semi big deal in the reiki world) and I have never told her this, but I think it's a load of crap.
She has given me reiki treatments and yes you do feel good for a little while but the effects are not long lasting in my opinion. She's given me what probably equates to hundreds of dollars of treatments for free and all I can say is, I'm really glad I didn't pay for them.
I think reiki is a bit like chinese food - you feel great at the time, but 30 minutes later, the satisfaction disappears.
If you are seeking some natural treatments that really do have some impact you'll notice, go get some acupuncture.

I wonder if acupuncture works?

A fully body massage normally works!
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#9New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:35:12
@xnuvax Said

I wonder if acupuncture works?

I'll tell you tomorrow night.
I have a 5pm acupuncture appt with the aim of smoking cessation.

Medway, United Kingdom
#10New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:35:28
@goblinthegoblin Said

as an experiment you should try to find out if there is such a thing as a crystal healing vet, because if it works on animals it really works if it don't it has something to do with suggestiveness/

we are taught how to do reiki healing n a pet and although our hands are on a different position it works the same for them as us x
Catoni On April 09, 2009

Deleted

ABERDEEN, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:38:45
I just think the power of belief helps. I take my crystals everywhere with me and i feel their positive energies just by knowing that the positive energies are there. Most of my friends think it's a bunch of crap but i think being positive and having something you believe in/feel good and reassured about is healing in itself. Positive attracts positive and all that.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#12New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:40:11
@Catoni Said

I just think the power of belief helps. I take my crystals everywhere with me and i feel their positive energies just by knowing that the positive energies are there. Most of my friends think it's a bunch of crap but i think being positive and having something you believe in/feel good and reassured about is healing in itself. Positive attracts positive and all that.

Fair enough and well-said.
xnuvax On April 06, 2010

Deleted

SYDNEY, Australia
#13New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:40:55
@sunandsurf13 Said

I'll tell you tomorrow night.
I have a 5pm acupuncture appt with the aim of smoking cessation.

Nice! Do tell me tomorrow night though! I'll be looking forward to hearing your experience.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#14New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 10:47:40
I beleive that we can heal a lot of things with mind alone. Pain comes from a reaction between nerves and the brain and if a person truly beleives that a stone will stop that pain the chances are they will feel some benefit.

I dont buy into alternative therapies, however encourage anything that improves a person's quality of life without them having to pay vast amounts of cash doing so.

Medway, United Kingdom
#15New Post! Apr 07, 2009 @ 11:00:08
@treebee Said

I beleive that we can heal a lot of things with mind alone. Pain comes from a reaction between nerves and the brain and if a person truly beleives that a stone will stop that pain the chances are they will feel some benefit.

I dont buy into alternative therapies, however encourage anything that improves a person's quality of life without them having to pay vast amounts of cash doing so.

when i do any remidial work,spiritual or reiki healing i dont gharge cos to me its a gift that has been given to me,but i do know someone who charges ?80 for a 20 /30 min reading which to me is sick these eople who come o so do it for poss help. x
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 ...9 10 11 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs