The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
TFS+

Redo. Muslims risk their own lives to protect Christians in Egypt.

AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#31New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 01:52:25
@Rehabilitation_Please Said

No offence but to me a lot of those photos look like they have been photoshopped.

Feel free to go to yuotube and look at stuff there showing Islamic Nazi salutes... sadly, my crap computer does not allow me to do these kinds of things...

You will also find clips on there of Islamic clerics calling for the death of Israel etc.

On al-Husseini, look him up...
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#33New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 13:22:06
I am so sick of these threads. It's a nice story in the OP because, believe it or not, Muslims are people too. Shock horror! It SHOULDN'T be newsworthy, yet because of all of the anti-Islam vibe on here and in the American media, it is.

I really do feel sorry for any Islamic members on here who are too frightened to say anything, or those wishing to join TFS but leave when they see the bashing threads. I know there are Christian bashing threads as well, those aren't right or tasteful either.

The point is there's a few ignorant idiots on here who refuse to see the humanity behind the books, making the religion and philosophy section a complete joke. I for one have started avoiding that part of the forum because it's been hijacked by said people. Same s*** every thread. Maybe there should be a section for aggressive t***s to attack other religions instead and save us all the bother.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#34New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 13:54:51
@sister_of_mercy Said

I am so sick of these threads. It's a nice story in the OP because, believe it or not, Muslims are people too. Shock horror! It SHOULDN'T be newsworthy, yet because of all of the anti-Islam vibe on here and in the American media, it is.

I really do feel sorry for any Islamic members on here who are too frightened to say anything, or those wishing to join TFS but leave when they see the bashing threads. I know there are Christian bashing threads as well, those aren't right or tasteful either.

The point is there's a few ignorant idiots on here who refuse to see the humanity behind the books, making the religion and philosophy section a complete joke. I for one have started avoiding that part of the forum because it's been hijacked by said people. Same s*** every thread. Maybe there should be a section for aggressive t***s to attack other religions instead and save us all the bother.

I assume I am one of the ignorant idiots you refer to...? In my defense, I do say quite often that people are people... Some are evil, some are not... Buddhists and Christians have committed all kinds of evil, and so have atheists and Muslims. It just seems rather difficult to get people to see that. All that is required for a human to be capable of evil, is that they are breathing...

If I come across as hateful, I apologise, because I am not.
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#35New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 13:59:16
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I assume I am one of the ignorant idiots you refer to...? In my defense, I do say quite often that people are people... Some are evil, some are not... Buddhists and Christians have committed all kinds of evil, and so have atheists and Muslims. It just seems rather difficult to get people to see that. All that is required for a human to be capable of evil, is that they are breathing...

I'm not going to speak on her behalf, but I think you're a f***ing idiot.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#36New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:04:25
@Galastaray Said

I'm not going to speak on her behalf, but I think you're a f***ing idiot.

Thanks dude...
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#37New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:07:11
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Thanks dude...

You idiotically take a couple of pictures of some Muslims doing the salute that resembles the Nazi salute, and somehow, through the amazing abilities of your f***ed-up mentality, you relate their agendas to those of the Nazis. But you'll never even bother to go look at the origin of that salute since it completely pummels your retarded argument.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:08:38
@sister_of_mercy Said

to be honest the "anti-islam" vibe is 2-3 people posting the same spiel over and over. As soon as people stop bothering to respond to that perhaps they will have something useful to say. As long as people bother to argue they will continue to post hate.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#39New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:22:10
@Galastaray Said

You idiotically take a couple of pictures of some Muslims doing the salute that resembles the Nazi salute, and somehow, through the amazing abilities of your f***ed-up mentality, you relate their agendas to those of the Nazis. But you'll never even bother to go look at the origin of that salute since it completely pummels your retarded argument.

Well, to be fair, the Nazi analogy was not used by me, but by the original poster. I merely observed that this was interesting, considering the link that actually existed between Islam and the Nazi party. Al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, went on a recruiting mission to get Muslims to join the Nazis...
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#40New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:27:52
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Well, to be fair, the Nazi analogy was not used by me, but by the original poster. I merely observed that this was interesting, considering the link that actually existed between Islam and the Nazi party. Al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, went on a recruiting mission to get Muslims to join the Nazis...

Give me a second to swoop down to your level of reasoning.

Alright, here we are.

A little lower.

Alright.

Some f***ing Christian douche in the US or in Western Europe or any other f***ing place on the planet tattooed a Swastika on their backs. Some retard Christians in Lebanon (to which you provided a picture of) were caught doing a salute similar to the salute done by the Nazis. Therefore, Christianity condones fascism.
sister_of_mercy On March 11, 2015

London, United Kingdom
#41New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:34:36
@bob_the_fisherman Said

That is fair. I think religion is just an excuse for people to act in an evil manner, much as money and power are.

The main thing that irritates me is that people don't separate the holy books from the actual religious people. Yes some do horrible things and we should not forget that, but as you said that can be said of most religions and even those who have no religion. The vast majority of those in any faith are normal people who just go about their day to day lives. They aren't crashing planes into buildings or attacking those of a different colour or those who decide to get abortions. They're just people who have jobs and families and who just decide to believe in some God or other. A lot of time has passed since those books were written, so for anyone to judge such a big group based on an ancient text written in completely different circumstances just seems bizarre.
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#42New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:35:32
@Galastaray Said

Give me a second to swoop down to your level of reasoning.

Alright, here we are.

A little lower.

Alright.

Some f***ing Christian douche in the US or in Western Europe or any other f***ing place on the planet tattooed a Swastika on their backs. Some retard Christians in Lebanon (to which you provided a picture of) were caught doing a salute similar to the salute done by the Nazis. Therefore, Christianity condones fascism.

Yes, in some cases that is correct. The KKK was/is a fascist organisation that claimed to be Christian.

*People* do evil - what they believe is largely irrelevant. Christians have slaughtered people throughout history. So too have Buddhists, despite the fact that both of these groups adhere to a belief that does not in any way condone such violence.

I regularly say on these threads regarding Islam that people do evil irrespective of what they believe. Anyone who thinks they have *the* truth is dangerous, no matter what they believe. You only need to look at history to see that.
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#43New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:42:56
@bob_the_fisherman Said

Yes, in some cases that is correct. The KKK was/is a fascist organisation that claimed to be Christian.

*People* do evil - what they believe is largely irrelevant. Christians have slaughtered people throughout history. So too have Buddhists, despite the fact that both of these groups adhere to a belief that does not in any way condone such violence.

I regularly say on these threads regarding Islam that people do evil irrespective of what they believe. Anyone who thinks they have *the* truth is dangerous, no matter what they believe. You only need to look at history to see that.

That's f***ing bulls*** and you know it. You can bulls*** all you want about evil being irrespective of ideas, but I know you think Islam as the religion is evil and that the evil being committed by these individual Muslims all over the world are NOT unrelated to their beliefs, but rather in f***ing response to them. I don't know what kind of f***ed up, propaganda bulls***-filled Qu'ran you've got with you where you pick out all these f***ing verses and put them out of context or f***ing change their words or some such s*** to achieve your means, but it's not going to work with me because I live in f***ing Muslim country. I'll just go next door to the f***ing mosque and grab a Qu'ran and read it and it'll be completely contradictory to practically everything you say. If the f***ing "evil Islam" can't hide their "evil secrets" in their own countries, where the f*** else are they going to hide them? In America where some dumb f*** like yourself can have access to them?
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#44New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:51:56
@Galastaray Said

That's f***ing bulls*** and you know it. You can bulls*** all you want about evil being irrespective of ideas, but I know you think Islam as the religion is evil and that the evil being committed by these individual Muslims all over the world are NOT unrelated to their beliefs, but rather in f***ing response to them. I don't know what kind of f***ed up, propaganda bulls***-filled Qu'ran you've got with you where you pick out all these f***ing verses and put them out of context or f***ing change their words or some such s*** to achieve your means, but it's not going to work with me because I live in f***ing Muslim country. I'll just go next door to the f***ing mosque and grab a Qu'ran and read it and it'll be completely contradictory to practically everything you say. If the f***ing "evil Islam" can't hide their "evil secrets" in their own countries, where the f*** else are they going to hide them? In America where some dumb f*** like yourself can have access to them?

The koran that I use is the Al-Hilaly & Khan version of the koran, which is annotated with links to the hadith, and was given to a friend of mine at a mosque, by a Muslim...

On me thinking that there are Muslims who do evil based on their religious belief, yes, this is true, and I have never denied that. I think I have made that point quite often. However, I have also repeatedly said that not all Muslims do evil too. Even in Mohammad's day, not all Muslims wanted to follow Mohammad and kill people, and that is the reason why Surah 9 (At-Taubah) was 'revealed'.

As to you getting the koran and reading it yourself, I think that that would be a great idea. I constantly encourage people to do precisely that.
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#45New Post! Jan 09, 2011 @ 14:55:59
@bob_the_fisherman Said

The koran that I use is the Al-Hilaly & Khan version of the koran, which is annotated with links to the hadith, and was given to a friend of mine at a mosque, by a Muslim...

On me thinking that there are Muslims who do evil based on their religious belief, yes, this is true, and I have never denied that. I think I have made that point quite often. However, I have also repeatedly said that not all Muslims do evil too. Even in Mohammad's day, not all Muslims wanted to follow Mohammad and kill people, and that is the reason why Surah 9 (At-Taubah) was 'revealed'.

As to you getting the koran and reading it yourself, I think that that would be a great idea. I constantly encourage people to do precisely that.

Thank you. Thank you so much for admitting that not all Muslims do evil. Thank you so much for pulling your head just a little out of your f***ing a** to see that not all Muslims do evil. I don't care where you got that f***ing Qu'ran or what the f*** you do with it. All I do know is that 80% of the bulls*** that spews out of your f***ing mouth, not matter how innocent and f***ing objective you decide to be, is not what the f*** even the most radical Muslims here would say. You and your f***ing Qu'ran are full of s***.
Locked<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)