Paranormal

Readings

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 10:36:00
My colleague and I were talking today about readings as I'm possibly going to see a medium next week.

I am kind of sceptical on all of the paranormal type things but I find it fascinating.

I've had my palm read before and the majority of it wasn't right at all but she did get my friend spot on.

Have you ever had a reading done? If so, what did you have done and was it accurate?
jmo On April 29, 2021
Beruset af Julebryg

Yorkshire, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 10:41:03
Nope. I find people who do it in an amusing or 'fair ground' type way quite amusing, but when people try to pretend it is actually real and start charging gullible people money I find it a little disturbing.
ThePainefulTruth On May 06, 2013
Verum est Deus

Deleted

Peoria, Arizona
#3New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 11:19:17
@jmo Said

Nope. I find people who do it in an amusing or 'fair ground' type way quite amusing, but when people try to pretend it is actually real and start charging gullible people money I find it a little disturbing.

What he said.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#4New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 11:48:04
@Silver_Lining Said

My colleague and I were talking today about readings as I'm possibly going to see a medium next week.

I am kind of sceptical on all of the paranormal type things but I find it fascinating.

I've had my palm read before and the majority of it wasn't right at all but she did get my friend spot on.

Have you ever had a reading done? If so, what did you have done and was it accurate?

A friend did a card reading for me. I didn't buy into it, since she knew me and it was, IMO, easy for her to figure out what to say.

If/when you do go, and she can accurately do a reading WITHOUT her asking you a bunch of questions(or evening knowing anything about you), then I would be impressed.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#5New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 15:10:14
I've never had it done. However, my sister went to a party once where one attended and she read my sister.

To my suprise, my sister called me the next day and told me the meduim asked her "do you have a sister? If so, she is going to meet a guy, he lives close by; he is going to help her. His name begins with the letter 'J'."

A couple months later I met my hubby, Jack, from the area.
sweetheart5545 On November 06, 2013

, Florida
#6New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 17:01:50
My mom would go to see a physic years and years ago,at the flea market,she was really great,everything that she told my mom that was going to happen,did happen,and she said that I would meet a very charming guy,but I have yet to meet him.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 18:37:04
i went to a psychic fair about 30 years ago and had my palm read by a stunning young woman who was new to doing readings and was extremely nervous ... i acted impressed with everything she said but she didn't get a thing correct... truth is ...i enjoyed the tip of her finger tickling my palm ... that alone was worth the £3 .
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#8New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 18:49:02
@Silver_Lining Said

Yes . It was so accurate that it left no room for doubt. And it was free.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#9New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 18:58:31
@white_swan53 Said

Yes . It was so accurate that it left no room for doubt. And it was free.

Did the person doing the reading ask you questions before and/or during the session? Or did you give any info to her about yourself, regardless of how small the importance?
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#10New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 19:43:56
@Dark_Tink Said

Did the person doing the reading ask you questions before and/or during the session? Or did you give any info to her about yourself, regardless of how small the importance?

No , not alot of questions . He had almost zero prior knowledge of me or what had been going on in my world.
CaLyPsO On June 04, 2022
spankable deity

kent, United Kingdom
#11New Post! Sep 03, 2012 @ 21:12:52
not all people who give readings are purely there for the money...i do it and i charge nothing..have done for years..i have worked by word of mouth not advertising and i enjoy helping where i can...i dont offer false hope i just give what i see and thats it really.

all i can say is dont give any info prior and make sure you either take notes or record what is said as sometimes our memories can make it far more spectacular than what has been said...hope whoever they are gives you what you need hun
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Sep 04, 2012 @ 08:49:08
@CaLyPsO Said

not all people who give readings are purely there for the money...i do it and i charge nothing..have done for years..i have worked by word of mouth not advertising and i enjoy helping where i can...i dont offer false hope i just give what i see and thats it really.

all i can say is dont give any info prior and make sure you either take notes or record what is said as sometimes our memories can make it far more spectacular than what has been said...hope whoever they are gives you what you need hun

What type of readings do you do?
CaLyPsO On June 04, 2022
spankable deity

kent, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Sep 04, 2012 @ 21:50:23
@Silver_Lining Said

What type of readings do you do?

my messages are from your loved ones and spirit around you...i have worked for 22 years giving messages both privately and in spiritual meetings...i have done the tarot but i prefer the spiritual messages over that x
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs