Rants & Raves

Read between the line

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#1New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 20:20:38
OMG!!! I am so frigging pissed at some people I know. I have rescued these people several times when they entered into different types of contracts without reading between the lines. I have warned them time and time again , please call me and let me know before you do something like this. Do not enter into a contract unless you fully understand it and make damn sure when you are entering into a contract.

I have argued their case with two cell phone companies and was able to get them out of some of the obligation to pay because I was willing to argue with the company. I've had to go to their rescue on real estate deals that they were about to lose thier as on. I know enough legal lingo that I can see through any loop holes if there are any and so far I've always been able to at least help them when they've gotten themselves into a fix.

The latest thing just takes the cake. These people wanted satelite TV I explained to them that they were signing a 2 year contract (just as they did with the cell phone company). I told them they would have pay for this service for two years even if they did'nt keep it in their home for that long. I also told them about the equipment charges.

OMG today they called me wanting to know if I could help them with the latest mess they've got themselves into. After figuring out what they had done I just about blew up at them. I'm over this s*** , do people not read the fine print in the contracts they sign?
awildanduntamedthing On July 13, 2012

Wouldn't you like to know?, Un
#2New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 20:22:10
No, most people do not take the time to read the fine print. That's just too hard for them.
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#3New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 20:23:05
Nope, most don't.
doubtingthomas On April 26, 2010
Jesus is my homie

Monterey, California
#4New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 20:37:57
Whats the saying..

A fool and his money are soon parted.
pearl_of_light4 On January 22, 2009

, Canada
#5New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 20:48:02
I tried a most times but there are so many confusing and double meaning stuffs on them that I give up and not sign it.
But you warned them in advance and they still did it.Where they even listening to you. View Image
awildanduntamedthing On July 13, 2012

Wouldn't you like to know?, Un
#6New Post! Jun 12, 2008 @ 20:49:36
@pearl_of_light4 Said
I tried a most times but there are so many confusing and double meaning stuffs on them that I give up and not sign it.

Yeah, I've felt that way before. They make it confusing on purpose! So if I don't understand something, I will not sign it until I do understand, even if I have to get someone to explain it to me.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#7New Post! Jun 13, 2008 @ 21:23:59
@pearl_of_light4 Said
But you warned them in advance and they still did it.Where they even listening to you.

Well I know they heard what I said but I doubt that they listened or I would'nt be ranting about it now. I don't understand why they keep doing this. I'm tired of coming to their rescue this is it.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs