Random

Random Rants and Raves

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
centaurs_on_ice On April 01, 2006

Chantilly, Virginia
#1New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 21:08:30
I have a random rant how bout u?

Does the world have a purpose. I think it doesn't. Its just gunna explode in a long time. How gay. That makes life pointless. That means that I have no point. Then way do I still live, breath, go to the bathroom. I feel like a tool. Something u took out of a tool box. Used to hammer up a picture with. I hate it. It sux. Im thinking that it means that I need to get a new job/car/jobcar! Why should I though. I have no purpose. No drive. Do u have a drive?
BabyRS On February 14, 2015

, Singapore
#2New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 21:49:11
Yes I do.

I drive people up the wall
spanky On September 15, 2006

Deleted

Spankville, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 21:58:26
i think life is as good as you make it. if you have a negative outlook on life, then your life will be a negative one....if you make life fun and exciting, and make each day a challenge, and learn to put aside our differences, then the world would be a much better place.

i had a friend many years ago who had a hole in his heart, and b even thoughhe knew hw could die at any time, henlived life to the full. he did all the ehings he wanted to do before he passed on.....he was 9 years old.
kebab_boy On April 05, 2011

Bristol, United Kingdom
#4New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 22:24:35
@centaurs_on_ice Said
Does the world have a purpose. I think it doesn't. Its just gunna explode in a long time. How gay. That makes life pointless. That means that I have no
point. Then way do I still live, breath, go to the bathroom. I feel like a tool. Something u took out of a tool box. Used to hammer up a picture with.
I hate it. It sux. Im thinking that it means that I need to get a new job/car/jobcar! Why should I though. I have no purpose. No drive. Do u have a drive?

I can see what you're getting at there, but I think you have to make the best of what you've got now. Don't look way ahead in the future to when the world will end, because there's a long time till that happens and it is beyond everyone's control. Just enjoy life.
WildChild On February 16, 2013
Perv Magnet

Southern Middle, Tennessee
#5New Post! Mar 19, 2006 @ 22:48:58
I have to agree with Spanky on this one. Life is what you want it to be for you. We never know how long we are going to be here so we might as well make the best of today .We all have times when we feel like we really have no purpose at all but we are all here for a reason

For example:::::Treebs is here to kick my a** and make me go to the Doctor, Thorno is here to make me laugh and realize I have a true friend when I need one, Intox is here to aggravate the hell out of all of us Peanut is here to give us a little peanut and so on so forth .

Life is good if you're well enough to get out of da bed each day and face what it has to offer. Remember there are those less fornuante than alot of us.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs