News & Current Events

RIP RBG

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 · >>
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#1New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 01:06:29
Sad day, as we lost a true hero and icon, and one who will be increasingly missed in the near future.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#2New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 01:12:16
RIP RGB.

All bow their heads and acknowledge a powerful American icon has passed.

May God have mercy on her soul.
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#3New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 01:17:49
@gakINGKONG Said

RIP RGB.

If there is a god that grants such, he will.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#4New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 01:27:52
@gakINGKONG Said

RIP RGB.

I agree with you!

PS
Best post you've ever written on TFS.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#5New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 03:31:15
@gakINGKONG Said

RIP RGB.

Such a talent to type and dance at the same time.

, Florida
#6New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 13:48:26
@mrmhead Said

Such a talent to type and dance at the same time.

Listen, it's always good form pause and acknowledge the passing of significant American leaders. There's a lot of shenanigans going on in the United States today. I want nothing to do with most of it. By all accounts RBG was a very endearing a pleasant woman who had lifetime of service to her country she was friends with people who did not agree with her. I think it would be amazing If people could learn that skill of being kind-hearted to those who they did not agree with

NE, Ohio
#7New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 20:06:33
@gakINGKONG Said

Listen, it's always good form pause and acknowledge the passing of significant American leaders. There's a lot of shenanigans going on in the United States today. I want nothing to do with most of it. By all accounts RBG was a very endearing a pleasant woman who had lifetime of service to her country she was friends with people who did not agree with her. I think it would be amazing If people could learn that skill of being kind-hearted to those who they did not agree with

Don't go all human on us now. You've shown your hand. Your comfort zone is under the bridge.

How many times have you posted your backhanded joy of opportunities when news of RBG health issues surfaced.

I believe your sincerity as much as I believe Trump's when he's reading robot-like from a teleprompter.

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 20:10:00
And I don't think RBG has to worry about any mercy from god.

... McConnell on the other hand...
Leon On March 30, 2024

San Diego, California
#9New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 21:03:21
Aside from the threat this can potentially have on a fair election, an immediate danger on all this, of course, is no longer the health of RBG, but the health and well being of millions of Americans, with oral arguments set to begin before what will be an 8 member or 9 member SCOTUS right after the election on the validity of Obamacare. Even with Roberts siding with the liberal justices again, it won’t be enough this time. A tie would simply validate the lower court ruling that ruled it obsolete.

, Florida
#10New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 22:43:10
@mrmhead Said

Don't go all human on us now. You've shown your hand. Your comfort zone is under the bridge.

How many times have you posted your backhanded joy of opportunities when news of RBG health issues surfaced.

I believe your sincerity as much as I believe Trump's when he's reading robot-like from a teleprompter.

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you.

It is my sincere hope to be a real person one day.

If only
Darkman666 On about 11 hours ago

Saint Louis, Missouri
#11New Post! Sep 19, 2020 @ 22:59:16
you heard about pinocchio and his fairy godmother, they were have sex. her legs wide and sticking up and pinocchio's face was inbetween. the godmother screaming at pinocchio, " OMG, PINOCCHIO, TELL ME, ANOTHER LIE!! "
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#12New Post! Sep 21, 2020 @ 07:52:11
I hear on the BBC news that The Donald will seek to go ahead with appointing an "amazing woman, a good woman, an incredible woman, not a bad woman, not a loser, a winner, amazing" to the Supreme Court in spite of it being an election year. That the Democrats may then, if they gain control of the Senate and the House of Representatives, extend the number of Supreme Court judges to 11 to balance things out.

Which made me think of what happened in a small British town when a Plumber advertised his business with the sign, "The one with the gnome in his garden". Yes, his garden contained a gnome. Then another plumber moved in next door and put TWO gnomes in his own garden. At which point sense just might have prevailed, but this being our very own world, eventually both gardens contained multitudes of gnomes.

Well, best of luck over there. We have our own problems.
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#13New Post! Sep 21, 2020 @ 07:53:49
@gakINGKONG Said

It is my sincere hope to be a real person one day.

In the twinkling of an eye?

NE, Ohio
#14New Post! Sep 21, 2020 @ 11:57:55
@dookie Said

I hear on the BBC news that The Donald will seek to go ahead with appointing an "amazing woman, a good woman, an incredible woman, not a bad woman, not a loser, a winner, amazing" to the Supreme Court

I hope she's better than the amazing, good, incredible, most fantastic, best and brightest people he brought in to his administration who he later had to fire because they were pathetic losers that didn't know their stuff (in his opinion) and that he hardly even knew.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#15New Post! Sep 21, 2020 @ 23:50:42
@dookie Said

I hear on the BBC news that The Donald will seek to go ahead with appointing an "amazing woman, a good woman, an incredible woman, not a bad woman, not a loser, a winner, amazing" to the Supreme Court i

Correction: She will be the 'greatest" woman judge ever... or at least since Abraham Lincoln.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs