Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#31New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 01:38:07
@Wingsy Said

I was at Wal-Mart today and went in to use the bathroom. Now, this bathroom has been open for TWO WEEKS...they just remodeled. How in the hell are two of the toilets already out of order?

It's Walmart. Everything in their store is out of order within two weeks.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#32New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 02:45:49
I use hand sanitizer on the seat and then put toiler paper over it. I also only touch the handle to flush with my hand covered in toilet paper.

When I wash my hands, I turn the water on and off with my hand covered in paper towel.

I use the paper towel to open the door.

The fact is that people poop and do not wash their hands and I do not want that on my hands when I touch the door.
LuckyCharms On July 31, 2021
Magically Delicious

#33New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 02:53:19
Public toilet seats are cleaner than your mouth.
raditz On April 07, 2024
Blah

Houston, Texas
#34New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 02:57:55
@DorkySupergirl Said

I use hand sanitizer on the seat and then put toiler paper over it. I also only touch the handle to flush with my hand covered in toilet paper.

When I wash my hands, I turn the water on and off with my hand covered in paper towel.

The fact is that people poop and do not wash their hands and I do not want that on my hands when I touch the door.

Just curious, what do you use on shopping carts? lol
Aden On November 28, 2014

, Canada
#35New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 03:22:57
Bad things happen in public toilets...

I don't use them unless absolutely necessary. I'd rather piss against a building. Against the law or not.
Silver_Lining On March 21, 2023
RIP Boobie

STOKE-ON-TRENT, United Kingdom
#36New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:17:24
I normally just clean the seat of with some paper. If the toilet is a mess then I'll choose another one.
foosyerdoos On March 10, 2015

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#37New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:32:45
To all the hoverers out there. It must be you lot that piss on the seats in the first place!
Damn your hovering non directional ways.
TheMightyOz On March 17, 2015
Awooga!

Luton, United Kingdom
#38New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:34:45
Some local councils lock the public toilets at night. WTF? That's when people are drunk and desperately need to pee!
foosyerdoos On March 10, 2015

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#39New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 10:39:30
@TheMightyOz Said

Some local councils lock the public toilets at night. WTF? That's when people are drunk and desperately need to pee!

Yes, but the same local councils often choose to leave the back streets reeming with piss so those that need a pee can find them by following the smell.
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#40New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 14:17:35
@tickyette Said

I hover and surround the seat with toilet paper if the toilet covers aren't available.

I've been afraid of public toilets since the seventh grade when my health teacher told the class that it's possible to catch pubic lice from a toilet seat.

Now that I'm pregnant tho, I see myself avoiding public toilets a lot less. I hate having to pee all the time

Did your health teacher tell you that there are more germs in a hotel or restaurant ice machine Not that it stops me from getting ice ever

@DorkySupergirl Said

I always use a paper towel to open the door! I just feel better about it

@LuckyCharms Said

Public toilet seats are cleaner than your mouth.

Very true, however, the germs are supposedly completely different.

My problem isn't totally the germs as it is just... I know where that came from
aspergerkid On February 18, 2012

jacksonville, Florida
#41New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 14:19:04
ugh gross fact i learned is that the ice in fast food restraunts were tested to have 30 times more bacteria than the toilet. gross lol
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#42New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 14:34:05
Clearly we've learned that the people who don't sit on the toilet seat are not alone.

Here's a little bit of information about what you're accomplishing by not sitting on the toilet seat.

The Straight Dope

Web MD

Strange questions

But, if you don't want to take the time to read one or all of them....basically, the toilet seat isn't going to hurt you. I don't think it was said in any of the articles, but aside from washing your own hands, probably the best thing you could be doing is using sanitizer after you leave the bathroom.
KillER_ On June 16, 2015
?estoy muerto?

Padetteville, Kingman Reef
#43New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 14:42:51
@foosyerdoos Said

To all the hoverers out there. It must be you lot that piss on the seats in the first place!
Damn your hovering non directional ways.

thats a point... xD
boxerdc On December 18, 2012

Deleted

#44New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 15:01:44
I was in the navy, and I spent time in jail.. I can poo anywhere anytime.

I might be having a nice poo right now for all you know.
tickyette On May 07, 2012

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
#45New Post! Sep 16, 2010 @ 03:22:44
@squirt_aka_casey Said

Did your health teacher tell you that there are more germs in a hotel or restaurant ice machine Not that it stops me from getting ice ever

hahaha! It doesn't stop me from getting icecream either.

I can't help it, I love icecream. I might catch the flu or something, but it doesnt give me krabs!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs