Public toilets

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>
floydgirrl On October 08, 2022
Stalkee

Pope's Wine Celler, Holy See (
#16New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 00:11:08
I effing hate public toilets. Even the topic of toilets bothers me, yet here I am replying...

So NO, I don't put TP down.
Yes, if there is poo in the bowl, I move stalls.
If I hear some one accidentally fart or someone else poo'ing, I go to my happy place, hurry up and finish pee'ing while I pretend I'm alone.

If the toilets are particularly disgusting, I die a little inside. and don't even get me started on portapotties.
Wingsy On November 26, 2023
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#17New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 00:28:01
Paper always goes on the seat.

I do not use a stall that has an unflushed toilet. And those damned automatic toilets don't work half the time anyway, so I'm still trying to figure out the point of them

Portapotties are awful. Just...ew.

And another thing that bugs me in public bathrooms is when people don't bother to wash their hands. I have to go out that door too
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#18New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 00:37:40
Uh, I only use the paper when there is something that scares me, but I'm more apt to switch stalls.

Also, yes, there is no flushing of other people's poo. I assume that it's clogged and I don't want to be the person who it leaks all over bc of flushing, and I switch stalls.

I try not to let the person farting next to me know I'm there to save them embarrassment, however, it's hard not to laugh if I fart.

I hate port-o-potties too and I think that they need to have sinks in all stalls so that I can wash my hands before I pull up my pants bc it's really gross to pull up my pants with pee hands
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#19New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 00:46:59
@squirt_aka_casey Said

I hate port-o-potties too and I think that they need to have sinks in all stalls so that I can wash my hands before I pull up my pants bc it's really gross to pull up my pants with pee hands

How does that play out at home? Most bathrooms don't have a sink that is accessible while you're on the toilet.

I now have a horrible mental image of you hopping over to your sink with your pants around your knees so you can wash your hands first.

Oh..and a lot of the newer port-o-potties have hand sanitizer dispensers in them. Now if we could just get people to make sure they're full.... [smile]https://i.tfster.com/cache/i40.tinypic.com/fazj2d.jpg">
squirt_aka_casey On April 21, 2018
BCW-Ant Destroyer

That place, Ohio
#20New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 00:49:29
@someone_else Said

How does that play out at home? Most bathrooms don't have a sink that is accessible while you're on the toilet.

I now have a horrible mental image of you hopping over to your sink with your pants around your knees so you can wash your hands first.

Oh..and a lot of the newer port-o-potties have hand sanitizer dispensers in them. Now if we could just get people to make sure they're full.... [smile]https://i.tfster.com/cache/i40.tinypic.com/fazj2d.jpg">

My sink is right next to my toilet and I'm in my own bathroom I can schootch just fine and not worry about it

Yes, I'm cool with the sanitizer in the port-o-potties. In fact, that's what they should do in public restrooms, put sanitizer thingys in the stalls and then I could happily pull up my pants and then go wash my hands!
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#21New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 00:52:13
@someone_else Said

I'm one of those freaks who carries hand sanitizer in my purse...and uses it

You never know when there will be no soap in a bathroom. I'll wash my hands with just water if there's no soap, but I'll use the hand sanitizer, too.
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#22New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 01:04:48
@GSnap Said

A nightmare darker than satan himself.

sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#23New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 01:17:36
I always put paper down if I have to use a public toilet; I always use another stall if someone has been fowl enough to leave poo in the first one.

And, if I heard the person next to me fart, I think I'd accidentally on purpose laugh, yes.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#24New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 01:18:44
@floydgirrl Said

I effing hate public toilets. Even the topic of toilets bothers me, yet here I am replying...

So NO, I don't put TP down.
Yes, if there is poo in the bowl, I move stalls.
If I hear some one accidentally fart or someone else poo'ing, I go to my happy place, hurry up and finish pee'ing while I pretend I'm alone.

If the toilets are particularly disgusting, I die a little inside. and don't even get me started on portapotties.

If the toilets are particularly disgusting, I'll just look for a nice bush somewhere. lol
Ko On January 25, 2011
\\m/(>.<)\\m/

949 Orange County, California
#25New Post! Sep 10, 2010 @ 01:20:48
I put about 2-3 layers before I sit.

Yup. I go for another stall and if nowhere's clean enough, being a bot and all, I have an auto shutoff feedback system installed and I no longer gotta go you know.

I don't judge sounds
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#26New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 00:01:56
@Ko Said

I don't judge sounds

Sure you don't!
emily_rose On January 13, 2011

, Texas
#27New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 00:06:31
I stand, I refuse to sit and if I gotta go numba 2 then i wait till I am in the safety of my own home
Megs22 On June 29, 2014

Hamburg, Florida
#28New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 01:20:53
i try to do a hover over the toilet if i have to tinkle. and i try not to laugh if someone farts next to me but most times i just break out in laughter, and then they join in haha
wingsdillialicious!

Wingsville,
#29New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 01:25:37
I was at Wal-Mart today and went in to use the bathroom. Now, this bathroom has been open for TWO WEEKS...they just remodeled. How in the hell are two of the toilets already out of order?
tickyette On May 07, 2012

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
#30New Post! Sep 15, 2010 @ 01:33:09
I hover and surround the seat with toilet paper if the toilet covers aren't available.

I've been afraid of public toilets since the seventh grade when my health teacher told the class that it's possible to catch pubic lice from a toilet seat.

Now that I'm pregnant tho, I see myself avoiding public toilets a lot less. I hate having to pee all the time
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs