US Elections

Priest: Obama voters must go to confession before communion

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>
perfectlystrange On June 15, 2010

Strangeville,
#16New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:06:50
But he's the one loaded with cash, not I.
El_Tino On October 12, 2023
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#17New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:08:25
@perfectlystrange Said

But he's the one loaded with cash, not I.

So? That doesn't mean he should pay for CAT scans to check if there's something wrong with his supporters.

Suppose I think that Bill Gates is rich and that people who dislike Obama need sex changes, should that mean that Bill Gates should pay for your sex change?

Strangeville,
#18New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:12:18
@eL_TinO Said

So? That doesn't mean he should pay for CAT scans to check if there's something wrong with his supporters.

Suppose I think that Bill Gates is rich and that people who dislike Obama need sex changes, should that mean that Bill Gates should pay for your sex change?

Well, you don't just have to think that Bill Gates is rich, he is rich. But Bill gates isn't a doctor who will be performing those sex changes, so he has no relation to the matter.
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#19New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:12:58
@perfectlystrange Said

Well, you don't just have to think that Bill Gates is rich, he is rich. But Bill gates isn't a doctor who will be performing those sex changes, so he has no relation to the matter.

Is Obama a radiologist that is going to be performing CAT scans?

Strangeville,
#20New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:15:23
No, but it is for his supporters. So to be fair, Obama and the doctor who are performing these cat scans, can both deal with the bills.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#21New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:19:14
This discussion went in a totally different direction than I thought it would, lol

Strangeville,
#22New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:21:20
@Lili Said

This discussion went in a totally different direction than I thought it would, lol

Ok, carry this thread on in the direction it was intended to go in. I was just having fun with Tino.
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#23New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:21:38
@perfectlystrange Said

No, but it is for his supporters. So to be fair, Obama and the doctor who are performing these cat scans, can both deal with the bills.

Well, I personally feel that Obama dislikers need colonoscopies, so I'll go ahead and arrange for John McCain to pay for that.
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#24New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:25:47
@Lili Said

ok

So what sin did these Obama voters committ?
perliaa On November 04, 2009

Upnorth, Canada
#25New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:27:24
@STL Said

I wonder how many confessed that they had put money in the collection plate after finding out each time a priest of their faith molested a child.

Lol I wonder what the priest would say to that good one.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#26New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:29:55
No, I just thought it would probably end up being about people's religion opposing who they support politically, and instead it's about who should pay for Obama supporters' CAT scans, lol

Strangeville,
#27New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:31:07
@eL_TinO Said

Well, I personally feel that Obama dislikers need colonoscopies, so I'll go ahead and arrange for John McCain to pay for that.

I disliked him for his policies, but I am willing to give him a chance. I'm actually hoping that he'll do something so great that I will end up liking him a little bit, to the point where I would consider voting for him if he went for a second term.

When he gets in office and starts doing things that I don't like, I'll be ready to b**** about it. If he starts doing great things once he's in office, I'll be willing to say that he's doing a good job.
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#28New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:31:35
@Lili Said

No, I just thought it would probably end up being about people's religion opposing who they support politically, and instead it's about who should pay for Obama supporters' CAT scans, lol

I want a CAT scan.

Maybe the catholic church will pay for it!
booyaka!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
#29New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:32:14
@perfectlystrange Said

I disliked him for his policies, but I am willing to give him a chance. I'm actually hoping that he'll do something so great that I will end up liking him a little bit, to the point where I would consider voting for him if he went for a second term.

When he gets in office and starts doing things that I don't like, I'll be ready to b**** about it. If he starts doing great things once he's in office, I'll be willing to say that he's doing a good job.

The real question is, do you want a free CAT scan?
svierge On January 24, 2011

minneapolis, Minnesota
#30New Post! Nov 14, 2008 @ 22:33:17
As I recall, the IRS prohibits tax exempt organizations from engaging in partisan politics. Wonder if this priest's church needs to lose their tax free status, eh?

A couple friends hauled me into their church when Bush was running for office. One might have thought that a vote for ol' George was a vote for Jesus Christ himself to listen to their preacher tell it. I asked the preacher about their tax exempt status on the way out the door and waited for a lightning bolt to strike me dead in the parking lot for asking. Last time anybody got me to sit in the amen corner with them.

It was one of these churches where the women wear buns and never their hair or shave their legs. I suppose they are all Sarah Palin supporters this time around.

Sarah Palin's for abstinence, her daughter, mmmmm, not so much.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs