The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Member Forums:
TFS Gaming

Pretend You're Xyzzy (TFS Matchmaking Thread)

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#1New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 01:39:08
This thread is for anyone who wants to start a game of the Cards Against Humanity online clone version: https://pretendyoure.xyz/zy/

If you want to set a time/date for when you want to have a game or just want to see if any like-minded members want to play a game, this is the thread to set it up in.

I don't know if I'll be able to be on much tomorrow, but if anyone would want to play sometime this Sunday, I'd be down for a game or two.
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 01:48:38
I currently have no obligations this Sunday.
I mean I have stuff to do around the house but I have time to play if I can plan it out.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#3New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 01:49:39
My husband comes home tomorrow so, I don't have to be running all over town and s***.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#4New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 01:54:39
@psycoskunk Said

This thread is for anyone who wants to start a game of the Cards Against Humanity online clone version: https://pretendyoure.xyz/zy/

If you want to set a time/date for when you want to have a game or just want to see if any like-minded members want to play a game, this is the thread to set it up in.

I don't know if I'll be able to be on much tomorrow, but if anyone would want to play sometime this Sunday, I'd be down for a game or two.

I look at the link. it would be better if you with both these links.

I know going more a pain than worthy, maybe you list of the cards on both of your game sites.

like this you post all the cards on one post a group of catalogs on a post.

maybe we play on the forum, not go the website to play the game.

almost, when you brought up " house arrest " on your game thread. you and others would the play on the site.

you post your results, that when I had to read a thread on " action to action posts in " house arrest " on another thread. then read comments on it.

it might turn off members to play these games.

this post is suggestion not anything more.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#5New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 02:16:55
Cards against humanity is not a game for everyone. It can be offensive and rude.
And it can't be played in the forum, The technology is different. It needs real time servers because everyone needs it see the same thing at once.

It's no different than meeting up to play Mario kart or call of Duty or online poker that people have organized in the past.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 02:28:02
@DiscordTiger Said

Cards against humanity is not a game for everyone. It can be offensive and rude.
And it can't be played in the forum, The technology is different. It needs real time servers because everyone needs it see the same thing at once.

It's no different than meeting up to play Mario kart or call of Duty or online poker that people have organized in the past.

that what I was wondering why he want to have two threads to promote two games.

that not be able post what cards are saying. both of links on both the threads has too explain how to play the game.

I guess I am confuse by this topic, it to encourage members to go other websites to play games? are to bring games from other websites that members can play on the forum?
Kinshi86 On January 31, 2018

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
#7New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 02:37:44
Its more to bring us together and actually be able to do something more interactive then waiting for others to post on the threads, I agree with the whole thing although idk if this iPad will be compatible with the site. About to check it out.
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#8New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 02:38:25
@twilitezone911 Said

that not be able post what cards are saying. both of links on both the threads has too explain how to play the game.

I guess I am confuse by this topic, it to encourage members to go other websites to play games? are to bring games from other websites that members can play on the forum?

It's a meet up thread. If people are interested. No different that saying I'll be at such and such pool hall on Saturday. If people want to come out.
Except it's a card game, and online because we can't afford to travel.

#9New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 02:44:53
Ok, I'm good whoever and whenever you guys want to play let me know. I'll bookmark the site so I don't have to come back to the thread every time I wanna play

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 02:53:15
@DiscordTiger Said

It's a meet up thread. If people are interested. No different that saying I'll be at such and such pool hall on Saturday. If people want to come out.
Except it's a card game, and online because we can afford to travel.

tiger - what you are doing at pool hall on Saturday? I know you need a hobby after working at the library five days week.

I thought the impression from what skunky saying a couple of days ago, on " cards on humanity ".

he want to start mock version of " cards of humanity " on the forum. now, it seem that we have join to another website to play the game.

it is confuse that we are talking bout a game and commenting that we have wait for a member to play on another website to know anything.

who is on first? third base!
The Queen of Random

Administrator

#11New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 03:02:55
They are two separate ideas.

CAH is a party game. Like monopoly. Only with cards and rude.

A few days ago skunky started the thread equivalent of what would a monopoly board look like if it was tfs themed. (Because you can get themed versions of CAH same as monopoly)

Today he asked if anyone here wants to play together. The equivalent of an online monopoly game.

The two ideas are not the same, and not everyone will even be interested in them. But the option to meet up is there for those who are.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 03:15:29
@DiscordTiger Said

They are two separate ideas.

CAH is a party game. Like monopoly. Only with cards and rude.

A few days ago skunky started the thread equivalent of what would a monopoly board look like if it was tfs themed. (Because you can get themed versions of CAH same as monopoly)

Today he asked if anyone here wants to play together. The equivalent of an online monopoly game.

The two ideas are not the same, and not everyone will even be interested in them. But the option to meet up is there for those who are.

that what I thought he mean.

I was try to picture playing monopoly on this forum. even a playing of chs on the forum on a post.

you picture the next post that was a monopoly board. these cards were either " changes " or " community chest " ( twilite, tell everybody about your old girl friend, talking about community chest?? ), we used chs and these cards to play.

only thing, I could figure how play fairly, come up a way move everybody on the board.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#13New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 19:05:40
@twilitezone911 Said

I look at the link. it would be better if you with both these links.

I know going more a pain than worthy, maybe you list of the cards on both of your game sites.

like this you post all the cards on one post a group of catalogs on a post.

maybe we play on the forum, not go the website to play the game.

almost, when you brought up " house arrest " on your game thread. you and others would the play on the site.

you post your results, that when I had to read a thread on " action to action posts in " house arrest " on another thread. then read comments on it.

it might turn off members to play these games.

this post is suggestion not anything more.

I think you're misinterpreting the thread. The website I linked is a site that actually lets you play Cards Against Humanity with other people, meaning it's been made so it can be played. How would you be able to simulate what cards you would draw or how would questions be chosen random on TFS?

The other thread I did was my idea of making a TFS expansion of the actual physical copy of Cards Against Humanity because the creators of the game encourage people making their own sets. That thread and this thread, while they both discuss the same card game, are completely different. Do you understand?

@twilitezone911 Said

One's for a set for the physical version that isn't even done yet and the other's a link to play the free, online version. As mentioned, it'd be impossible to play it on TFS, which is why I made this thread. So members could set up matches to play on the online version.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#14New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 19:52:26
@psycoskunk Said

I think you're misinterpreting the thread. The website I linked is a site that actually lets you play Cards Against Humanity with other people, meaning it's been made so it can be played. How would you be able to simulate what cards you would draw or how would questions be chosen random on TFS?

The other thread I did was my idea of making a TFS expansion of the actual physical copy of Cards Against Humanity because the creators of the game encourage people making their own sets. That thread and this thread, while they both discuss the same card game, are completely different. Do you understand?

One's for a set for the physical version that isn't even done yet and the other's a link to play the free, online version. As mentioned, it'd be impossible to play it on TFS, which is why I made this thread. So members could set up matches to play on the online version.

think you're misinterpreting the thread. The website I linked is a site that actually lets you play Cards Against Humanity with other people, meaning it's been made so it can be played. How would you be able to simulate what cards you would draw or how would questions be chosen random on TFS?

skunky - I understand what you are saying.

skunky - I did have problems try understand, I guess when I looked the cah last year. I actually download and printed it.

I think this was last summer, I didn't anybody played with or now. anyway, I was going to cut them out, it like look like a playing card deck.

I had the sheets of the cards on them, almost a week. then I lost interested in them. I threw up away.

skunky - you came with the same conclusion about the cards. but now, I might be able answer to your question above.

if the players download the cards and print them. then cut put the cards in their stacks , and make a pile and shuffle them several times to a big pile.

two way, I was think to play on the forum.

you remember playing " battleship ", when you a kid.

I don't actually this cah with cards. I was thinking two ways.

you and I was playing this game, you will put a big pile of ahc in front of you like you going play with someone across you. it will be your screensaver.

you will pick the card on your pile that face down. all the pile cards are face down, and you will pick up and turn the card over.

then you will post the card, you pick up, and then the player , who is your opponent to the same.

you can play that a way.

or another way of version of battleship, it is the same above.

both of you mark your card, each catalog, like A is the first catalog. and so for.

then both of you will mark each card that in catalog. A-1 and so far.

then each player will shuffle the cards to mix them up. then you do the same process.

put you will post A-1 instead what the card really said.

if you match, you get a point. you make the rules. you don't use a battleship in the game.

#15New Post! Aug 13, 2016 @ 21:42:53
I play on the website on and off. I'm using an iPad so, the only thing that's a pita is when I try conversating because of the on screen keyboard
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs